Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62679 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Dsense(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2011
OP.

WHy must i be the one to open the toilet's door lipsrsealed ? . . . undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 08, 2012
As long as we are both healthy, virginity isn't an issue.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by drnoel: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
Horayce: As long as we are both healthy, virginity isn't an issue.

[size=38pt]this topic has be overflogged. Abeg close it[/size]
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by picked(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
A virgin dat knw about sex
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by BlackLeopard(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Poll: Assuming I were looking for a wife, this one's pretty tough. The first implies she knows exactly what she wants with her body and life and won't compromise with life, which is attractive. The second implies she knows the same and won't compromise with judgment of anyone, which would also make for excellent long time partner traits. I guess I'd ask which them into marriage more.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sliki(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2015
This sexual compartbility is essential in marriage, I still believe in Virginity is nt dignity bt lack of opportunity
your virgin woman might be sexually boring afterwards,n u might consider goin out in search of compatibility which Is against ur marriage vows.
You might prefer a virgin,bt wen my heart beats for her n hers for me,den the isue of virgin is negligible.I DNT WANT VIRGIN
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Richardonald(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2015
U ar all talkin rubish..virgin d best imagine me marry some1 bein screwed manytimes..and i wil pay brid pric..GOD FOrbid..new stuff..guy wey dey talk lyk dat don useles many galz datz y dey say non virgin ar gud..trust me virgin is d best

2 Likes

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by misspicy(f): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Seun:
[s]

When a docile person meets an adventurous person, they will communicate their preferences to each other, evaluate the similarities and differences in their tastes, and negotiate for a mutually agreeable resolution. It's not only in the bedroom that, as a married person, you sometimes have to try something new just to please your partner.

And nothing stops people who are planning to get married from openly discussing their preferences before marriage. Nothing stops you a young man from [I]saying[/I], "my dear, I am wild o. I have been watching these dirty films, and I want to reproduce all their stunts in our bedroom when we get married. What do you think?" And if she says, "over my dead body; we only need to make lov when we're trying to have children" then you know you have a problem.

Let's face it, a virgin cannot instantaneously become too wild and adventurous for his wife to adjust to if [I]her[/I] first night is also [I]his[/I] first night. Let both of them learn together, and together let them become as wild or docile as they want to be. Simple communication is the answer, not premarital sex![/s]

Update on 11th September 2015: I believe in premarital sex now.
Hi mr seun today is 11th september 2015 nairaland has evolved into somethings that mouth can not say eg, d self righteous people, cyber bullies and trolls....why not allow this virgin or no virgin thread die a peaceful death before nairalanders come at each others throat....albeit I would prefer to marry an experienced partner....
Besides what eveng changed ur views
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Seun(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
misspicy:
Besides what even changed your views
Time and logic. It's clear that people's sexual preferences are very different and those whose needs are not being met have a tendency to go outside to look for people who can meet them. So it's better to make sure that your partner has similar sexual preferences before marriage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by joseph1832(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Seun:
Time and logic. It's clear that people's sexual preferences are very different and those whose needs are not being met have a tendency to go outside to look for people who can meet them. So it's better to make sure that your partner has similar sexual preferences before marriage.
Right you are!.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Seun:

Agreed, but how do you suggest that. Going for a test in the hospital or actually getting physical?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IcraveLove(f): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Never knew people hated virgins so much
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by boiz2men(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
IcraveLove:

Are u one
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by cerpvad(m): 4:24am On Dec 09, 2019
One of my guys married to a Virgin. On the wedding night, na struggles on the bed as the girl no gree allow him penetrate, saying it was painful. Two weeks after, no penetration yet ohh virgin girl still dey complain of pain. A doctor they later consulted with recommended an anaesthesia which they apply around her vulva area to deaden the vagina muscles before a little penetration was made. Based on the this, if you you love sex too much, don't dare go near virgins as they could be frustrating sexually.
IcraveLove:
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IcraveLove(f): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2019
boiz2men:

Are u one

Does it matter?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Trailblazer93: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Trailblazer93: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
IcraveLove:
Who told you we dislike virgins? Don't let what we type here or say in public deceive you. The respect/love/trust we will gv a virgin wife is not what we will gv to a non-virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IcraveLove(f): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Trailblazer93:

Who told you we dislike virgins? Don't let what we type here or say in public deceive you. The respect/love/trust we will gv a virgin wife is not what we will gv to a non-virgin

Okay
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Vieira:

Seun, you by your own admissions know very little about this. Take it from someone who is a bit more exprienced in this field, IT IS NOT A MYTH.

almost anyone who has had more than one sexual encounter will be able to tell you this.

Sexual Compatibility is one of a number of factors that can make or break a marriage. And no amount of talking about it or communicating will alter someones drive or fetishes or whatever. (unless you start using drugs!)

Since you are self admittedly not into sex stop educating people who actually do it about what is real and what is not.
during d days of our fathers majority of d girls marrid as virgins yet d rate of divorce was low compared to dis generation
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by boiz2men(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
IcraveLove:

Does it matter?

Does it not?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IcraveLove(f): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
boiz2men:

Does it not?

Depends on your...
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by boiz2men(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
IcraveLove:

Depends on your...

am i suppose to ask "your what" ? undecided undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IcraveLove(f): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
boiz2men:

am i suppose to ask "your what" ? undecided undecided

Sorry I meant depends on you. Are you looking for a virgin?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2020
IcraveLove:

In the end, you'll only marry just one person, not people.
And the person's preference in this regard will surely make all the difference.

I was redirected to this page from Google, based on personal research as my type of man would end any potential marriage relationship no matter how far it's gone, if it's proved the lady isn't intact.
I don't want to break anyone's heart, do I wish to be well-informed beforehand.

Can't live with the thought of another man having poked my wife, it's impossible.

And don't let online media rants deceive you.
I'm yet to meet or hear of a man who cancelled his marriage plans because his wife to be was a virgin.
Most of the guys ranting against virginity here are only tryna comfort themselves in not expecting too much.

If they were to hit on one, they'll add extra jars of palmwine for marriage Introduction and they won't come here to tell you.
Conversely, men abound who would terminate s relationship if they can't establish a proof of virginity.

Better to keep your options open, as someone up there said.
Whichever way you look at it, a virgin has more leverage in a potential marriage relationship than a non-virgin does.

When fidelity, trust and decency are thrown into the equation, the virgin can walk out with raised shoulders.
A non-virgin's options are limited.

The virgin could be anything the non-virgin currently is, so the issue of comparison does not even arise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.