Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Tired Of The Woman I Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of The Woman I Married (4491 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by ednut1(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2018
1johnjohn:

Who no dey cheat?...
see talk. Does ur religion allow it

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by frozen70(f): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2018
1johnjohn:

No faults.. I want to happy and free. Its just for people to learn!

Lol
Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Its funny how people will easily run away from their responsibities on mere flimsy excuses. Oga work on your marriage to make it work. Women are like farm,if you don't weed them,there will be grasses. Do you run away from your farm because of weed? No. There is no perfect woman or man,so have it in mind that even if you divorce her and remarry,another challenge will come up that will be different from the first one. Do you keep on divorcing them?. Two of you should behave maturely and work on your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by tossie101(f): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2018
1johnjohn:
Baba mama no drama. I wish I did that shit...shout to davido and d rest.
Anyways...I have left home for weeks...
She stills fights on d phone...
I tired gaaam too much folks
But d peace is beautiful.. I don't think she loves been by her self....

So how Davison take enter d matter.
I still don't get
Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by lalanice(f): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
1johnjohn:

Who no dey cheat?...
this one na small pikin o, abi you just grow pass your sense ni? few as they are there are people who don't cheat.

And why are you even complaining? you deserve what you are getting then or worse.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by placeofallure(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Divay22:
If you like date your spouse for 10 years, you can never know them well enough.

Talk with her first, tell her the changes you've noticed and it's not making you happy let her open up to you too. Maybe you've changed also and after this talk, nothing positive then you can both free yourself.

True talk! You can never know your spouse well enough. I was watching a show on TV. The host was interviewing an old couple, the woman in her late 80s and the man in his early 90s I suppose. They just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The host now said they must know each other so well, having lived together for decades.

The man said, "No! You can never know a woman enough. My wife did something on the morning of our anniversary party. I would've sworn she'd never do that!"
This humbled me, I've kept it in my head since then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by khiaa(f): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2018
1johnjohn:
U so right...I want to be free and I want her to be free. Bit Christian says no !

But according to the bible adultery is a reason for divorce, and you committed adultery. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by N0favors: 3:33am On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

But according to the bible adultery is a reason for divorce, and you committed adultery. undecided
he hasn’t admitted that to his wife
Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by khiaa(f): 3:37am On Dec 09, 2018
N0favors:
he hasn’t admitted that to his wife

I don't see why he hasn't, that would be his way out since he doesn't want her anymore.
Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2018
You need to read the four seasons of love book.

No perfect relationship, marriage, woman or man. You will leave her and meet another issue.
Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by 1johnjohn(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2018
HeavenlyCherub:
You need to read the four seasons of love book.

No perfect relationship, marriage, woman or man. You will leave her and meet another issue.

We still together.. Although I have withdrawn into my shell...how do I read about the book.
Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by Pussy2sweet: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2018
1johnjohn:

We still together.. Although I have withdrawn into my shell...how do I read about the book.
Get a divorce if you don't want her anymore..
Which one be all the tales by moonlight nau.. Marriage no be by force..
Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by N0favors: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

I don't see why he hasn't, that would be his way out since he doesn't want her anymore.
He might not wake up from sleep next morning. I’m sure he’ll be stabbed to death in his sleep by his wife if he ever confesses that to her grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2018
One must remain SINGLE even when MARRIED. That's the key to avoid BOREDOM!
Re: Tired Of The Woman I Married by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Remember all the reasons you married her John. You will go into another marriage and you will meet another problem. Will you divorce again? Don't withdraw into a shell you are ruining your marriage. Communication, kindness and understanding is key. Read the four seasons of marriage. You can get it as an E book online but here is an extract:

Spring, summer, winter, fall. Marriages are perpetually in a state of transition, continually moving from one season to another—perhaps not annually, as in nature, but just as certainly and consistently. Sometimes we find ourselves in winter—discouraged, detached, and dissatisfied; other times, we experience springtime with its openness, hope, and anticipation. On other occasions, we bask in the warmth of summer—comfortable, relaxed, enjoying life. And then comes fall with its uncertainty, negligence, and apprehension. The cycle repeats itself many times throughout the life of a marriage, just as the seasons repeat themselves in nature.

The seasons of marriage come and go. Each one holds the potential for emotional health and happiness, and each one has its challenges. The purpose of this book is to describe these recurring seasons of marriage, help you and your spouse identify which season your marriage is in, and show you how to enhance your marriage in all four seasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. / No more / Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.