Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of (88783 Views)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / SARS Operatives And Their Luxurious Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
[s]My children, heed my advice. Proverbs 13:11 says "Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase."

Here's another translation - "Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow."

Nobody is saying you should not do Yahoo-Yahoo but do it with sense. grin

Stop posting frivolities on your social media platforms. You may think you're oppressing & killing your fellow guys but trust me - majority of all the people you think you're oppressing will always wish you bad - this is Afrika.

By making others aware of their inferior position, you're only stirring up "unhappy admiration" or "envy" in them.

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to - and when people envy you, they will work against you insidiously.

The truth is often avoided because it is very ugly & unpleasant.

Where is H-Money today? He's still serving his 24years jail time in Malaysian prison.

That one that calls himself "Gucci Master", when his time comes, he will be chained like an alligator inside a wheel-barrow & taken to Macau or Thailand prison where all his vital organs like kidney & liver will be harvested & sold to Macau's wealthy citizens.

You think the Politicians & the General Overseers are not also into Yahoo-Yahoo? Do you see them flaunting their ill-gotten wealth on Instagram & Facebook?

Do not be a flash in the pan. Wealth that is built up slowly & surely - without any showoff is the only kind that lasts.[/s]

Just stfu

3 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Bonjelomo:
Them full Abule Egba.
Na their parents dey help them visit babalawo.

them don turn all the girls to living corpses

African man you hear anything like juju for that guys story? Yahoo boy and ritualist na two different things

6 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Amdoyin(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Otunba cash himself. Eyan Abu Abel egbarin. Dude will be release soon. By the time those one chop and clean mouth.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by salford1: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Ategberoson:
what annoyed me more about these people is that, they made huge some of money instead of them to quit and established on the money they illegally acquired they'll be living public life continue investing on luxuries things

some people stupidity even acquiring trillions of dollars can't wash it away
It's called law of karma and it has been around since the beginning of time. We call Karma "Esan" in Yoruba. You can't get away scot free when you have hurt others. It would surely comeback to to get them whether you wash the money or try to launder it to make it look like it's legit.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Bidobado1:

Typical criminals from the shiit hole Republic.. Am sure a number of you have "Tapped" into this blessing like you fools normally do, without questioning the source of their income.
Let's see if you can tap into their arrest and release as well.

What is this mumu saying? Most you be funny?
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
[s]My children, heed my advice. Proverbs 13:11 says "Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase."

Here's another translation - "Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow."

Nobody is saying you should not do Yahoo-Yahoo but do it with sense. grin

Stop posting frivolities on your social media platforms. You may think you're oppressing & killing your fellow guys but trust me - majority of all the people you think you're oppressing will always wish you bad - this is Afrika.

By making others aware of their inferior position, you're only stirring up "unhappy admiration" or "envy" in them.

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to - and when people envy you, they will work against you insidiously.

The truth is often avoided because it is very ugly & unpleasant.

Where is H-Money today? He's still serving his 24years jail time in Malaysian prison.

That one that calls himself "Gucci Master", when his time comes, he will be chained like an alligator inside a wheel-barrow & taken to Macau or Thailand prison where all his vital organs like kidney & liver will be harvested & sold to Macau's wealthy citizens.

You think the Politicians & the General Overseers are not also into Yahoo-Yahoo? Do you see them flaunting their ill-gotten wealth on Instagram & Facebook?

Do not be a flash in the pan. Wealth that is built up slowly & surely - without any showoff is the only kind that lasts.[/s]

Just stfu. It's quite obvious that you're associated with them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by HomeOfMe(f): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Nigerian big boy, Emanuel "Otunba Cash" Aneke , who is also the CEO of Instanbul Entertainment in Nigeria was recently arrested alongside his gang members O. Popoola, AA Oyemade, AT Fajolu and BO Balogun in Turkey for $1.4million scam in Denmark.

They are all accused of hacking international companies’ emails, learning about their business partners and then using duplicate websites to fraud them.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/?p=30362

Not all that glitters is gold afterall..
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Ategberoson(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2018
salford1:

It's called law of karma and it has been around since the beginning of the earth. You can't get away scot free when you have hurt others. It would surely comeback to to get them.

why has it not visit OBJ, saraki and others who made their wealth illegally ?

10 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by anonymous1759(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
He should be flogged 5 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 50 years in prison with hard labor and all his properties confiscated, useless criminals that have rendered the Nigerian passport useless and made other countries treat Nigerians like filth shocked

What about our politicians the likes of Atiku who you protect and support for# 2019...what purnishment do they deserve?? What about the senators who Recieve
29m monthly legit on top of your head? I believe that's hard earned money to you... You have personal beef for Yahoo boys because they're the cause of your poverty and the reason why Nigeria is in a messy State. what this guy stole is not up to a# 500,000,000... You wish him 50yrs in prisonment but our politicians steal billions in naira and dollars and get lighter sentence and some of them bail... Your comment shows you're bitter tongue tongue tongue.... Life is all about risk get rich or die trying... Always no when to quit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2018
anonymous1759:

What about our politicians the likes of Atiku who you protect and support for# 2019...what purnishment do they deserve?? What about the senators who Recieve
29m monthly legit on top of your head? I believe that's hard earned money to you... You have personal beef for Yahoo boys because they're the cause of your poverty and the reason why Nigeria is in a messy State. what this guy stole is not up to a# 500,000,000... You wish him 50yrs in prisonment but our politicians steal billions in naira and dollars and get lighter sentence and some of them bail... Your comment shows you're bitter tongue tongue tongue.... Life is all about risk get rich or die trying... Always no when to quit.
Lol, l am not bitter all the people you mentioned in your post, politicians, senators deserves X 50 of the same punishment l prescribed for the guy shocked

5 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by LesbianBoy(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
I wonder what Airforce1 will be thinking now. These are the kinds of people he hails and wants to be like grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by anonymous1759(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
He should be flogged 5 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 50 years in prison with hard labor and all his properties confiscated, useless criminals that have rendered the Nigerian passport useless and made other countries treat Nigerians like filth shocked

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Emperorempower(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by salford1: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2018
Ategberoson:

why has it not visit OBJ, saraki and others who made their wealth illegally ?
Have you seen Obj's kids. The accusations of father sleeping with kids wives etc. Note that it follows through generations too. Because corrupt politicians are enjoying now doesn't mean they have gone scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by jamezman(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Yet #PMB is fighting corruption while #Fraudstar has their own police excort without being investigated while Nigerians die everyday due to insecurity....
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Emperorempower(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2018
8029562_20181027000021_jpeg8dfcfdaba9b9c7ca7e5abd7572b3f87a (449Ă—553)
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by HomeOfMe(f): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2018
globalresource:
Oga ooo. See wealth but from fraud. Dem plenty for this country. Any wealth I acquire that I cannot sleep and move around with peace of mind, I do not need. There are legitimate means to get money. May God answer the prayers of the TeamLegitimate
Our next door neighbour,just the next plot to ours. He built his house in less than a year last year,he moved in,most young people were wishing to be like him,without knowing his source of wealth. Just 3weeks ago his wife died,and would you imagine that that same week,we saw a dozen of young men with their flashy cars parked on our close,drinking with loud loud music coming from their vehicles. People started talking and asking that why would people be rejoicing and celebrating the death of a 43 year old woman?.. He organized the burial for the next week which was two wks ago;it was like a fanfare. They even had a 21 gun salute during the ceremony. The chairman of the estate had to report him to the police for disturbances.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2018
But you worship politicians. These guys make their abroad and spend it here while politicians make theirs here and invest in abroad. Do you have light in your area? Good roads? Just name it and its definitely "NO."

Those politicians you adore are worse than Yahoo boys. Focus on them and leave G boys alone. Nothing dey this finally.

AngelicBeing:

5 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Biingoo: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
ngwababe:
If you see them advising us online now, you go think say na hustle legit...
I swear that one dey vex me pass. Naso Dem go turn motivation speakers overnight. Stupid folks!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Dididrumz(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2018
globalresource:
Oga ooo. See wealth but from fraud. Dem plenty for this country. Any wealth I acquire that I cannot sleep and move around with peace of mind, I do not need. There are legitimate means to get money. May God answer the prayers of the TeamLegitimate

Amen my brother, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by salford1: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2018
AmiciLord:
But you worship politicians. These guys make their abroad and spend it here while politicians make theirs here and invest in abroad. Do you have light in your area? Good roads? Just name it and its definitely "NO."

Those politicians you adore are worse than Yahoo boys. Focus on them and leave G boys alone. Nothing dey this finally.

Corrupt Politicians = Destroying the country from inside out.
Yahoo boys = Destroying it from outside in.
They are all birds of a feather.

You have no idea of the e-commerce business opportunities millions of Nigerians have lost due to the activities of internet scammers. I doubt if common paypal even works properly in Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2018
AmiciLord:

Trash, I don't live in Nigeria, l left years ago, I, only visit occasionally, I don't support or clap for all the useless criminal politicians you mentioned, both yahoo boys and the useless politicians you have oppressing you in your shithole jungle deserves the same treatment, now buzz off my mentions, nonsense angry

13 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by AngelicBeing: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
salford1:

Corrupt Politicians = Destroying the country from inside out.
Yahoo boys = Destroying it from outside in.
They are all birds of a feather.

You have no idea of the e-commerce business opportunities millions of Nigerians have lost due to the activities of internet scammers.
You see the mindset of some Nigerians, chai, instead of condemning the yahoo guy, they are defending him, l give up shocked

5 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Who be this small pikin? Ur mama and papa don manage carry u comot for 9ja so u get mouth talk. U know nothing about life boy. Mugu boy

AngelicBeing:
Trash, I don't live in Nigeria, l left years ago, I, only visit occasionally, I don't support or clap for all the useless criminal politicians you mentioned, both yahoo boys and the useless politicians you have oppressing you in your shithole jungle deserves the same treatment, now buzz off my mentions, nonsense angry
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2018
The whole of ur family na nonsense.

AngelicBeing:

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by salford1: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
You see the mindset of some Nigerians, chai, instead of condemning the yahoo guy, they are defending him, l give up shocked
I tire o. Like seriously, Nigeria is beyond salvage. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Wisdomval67:

What is this mumu saying? Most you be funny?

You betray your moniker you stupid Cvnt.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by AngelicBeing: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2018
AmiciLord:
Who be this small pikin? Ur mama and papa don manage carry u comot for 9ja so u get mouth talk. U know nothing about life boy. Mugu boy

Hahaha, I can see that you are a kid, continue celebrating criminals and continue in the path of scams and fraud, your doom is waiting for you, my last response to you, now buzz off shocked

4 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Billygee2u: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2018
globalresource:
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by KcMarShalL(f): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:

E pain you gannn... ndo biko grin
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by AngelicBeing: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
salford1:

I tire o. Like seriously, Nigeria is beyond salvage. Lol.
It is sickening to read the responses from people on this thread, let them continue celebrating criminals and crimes, no wonder the politicians in Nigeria, spit on their heads and Rob them daily, chai grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.