Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of (88784 Views)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / SARS Operatives And Their Luxurious Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by sweetneny: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
This guy is very intelligent. His sins don catch up with him
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
nokatakata:
after people will be making noise about banning SARS... if the police decides to really get serious with yahoo boys in this country, many of them will comit suicide. how can you be making fraud money and be spending lavishly like an idiot. use common sense to live low key, they'll never agree. now see the end of the idi.ot. he even had police as body guard...I wonder if they investigate his wealth before giving him security.

Don't be stupid, you broke ass ignorant idiot. You think the Special Anti ROBBERY Squad (SARS) were going after suspected FRAUDSTERS because they were on a grand moral crusade to rid the country of fraud? You broke and envious fools irritate me.

Yet someone like you with your cursed 3rd Class degree from one dead school would go though your Oba or Daddy G.O to get a plum White Collar job that you don't deserve, while the deserving 1st Class graduate would be left to roam the streets and continue applying for elusive gainful employment. Yet you would purport to condemn fraud and claim a moral high ground? Plus a million other ways people game the system here to derive illicit, unearned and undeserved advantages?

Most people probably lack the intellectual depth to analyse the grand scam and even grander hypocrisy that underlines the Nigerian condition. But those of us who do simply cannot stomach the sort of nonsense that you just posted.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Xisnin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
AmiciLord:
But you worship politicians. These guys make their abroad and spend it here while politicians make theirs here and invest in abroad. Do you have light in your area? Good roads? Just name it and its definitely "NO."

Those politicians you adore are worse than Yahoo boys. Focus on them and leave G boys alone. Nothing dey this finally.

Shut up Yahoo boy/Ritualist.
Everyone, including your friends, hates you.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Xisnin(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hedonini:

Don't be stupid, you broke ass ignorant idiot. You think the Special Anti ROBBERY Squad (SARS) were going after suspected FRAUDSTERS because they were on a grand moral crusade to rid the country of fraud? You broke and envious fools irritate me.

Yet someone like you with your cursed 3rd Class degree from one dead school would go though your Oba or Daddy G.O to get a plum White Collar job that you don't deserve, while the deserving 1st Class graduate would be left to roam the streets and continue applying for elusive gainful employment. Yet you would purport to condemn fraud and claim a moral high ground? Plus a million other ways people game the system here to derive illicit, unearned and undeserved advantages?

Most people probably lack the intellectual depth to analyse the grand scam and even grander hypocrisy that underlines the Nigerian condition. But those of us who do simply cannot stomach the sort of nonsense that you just posted.
All this epistle just to defend fraud?
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by emperorblog(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
lefulefu:
the big time yahoo boys of course the nigerian police detail men to guide dem.na d small time 200 dollar yahoo boys on T shirts and tattared jeans with dada na im police dey chase about.

i die here

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by nokatakata: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hedonini:

what exactly are you ranting about? your comment makes no sense and you sound like a retard. people who made first class are getting good jobs. if you are not, that's your phucking business. you can go and do yahoo and get arrested. that's your business. trying to much to justify fraud but sounding extremely stupi.d at the attempt. your comment is the most incoherent piece of shi.t i ever read on the internet. dumb nitwit.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by kareemkamil(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Fraud and ritual
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Geoffreymgk: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
shegra58:
i don chop am once
Are you ready link up with me
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Babalakin(m): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2018
sigh
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:39am On Oct 28, 2018
Yet his parents, family and beneficiaries of all his fraud will claim that it's the work of his enemies.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by MikkySmiles(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2018
End of the road for a scammer
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by shegra58: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Babalakin:
e reach 20k?...my guy get merril
Fisrt shot na 15k and 45k after that if the acate never burst
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Fhowe: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Our next door neighbour,just the next plot to ours. He built his house in less than a year last year,he moved in,most young people were wishing to be like him,without knowing his source of wealth. Just 3weeks ago his wife died,and would you imagine that that same week,we saw a dozen of young men with their flashy cars parked on our close,drinking with loud loud music coming from their vehicles. People started talking and asking that why would people be rejoicing and celebrating the death of a 43 year old woman?.. He organized the burial for the next week which was two wks ago;it was like a fanfare. They even had a 21 gun salute during the ceremony. The chairman of the estate had to report him to the police for disturbances.
learn to mind your mind we mourn in our different ways

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by HomeOfMe(f): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fhowe:
learn to mind your mind we mourn in our different ways
Yes I knew I was going to get this response. Yes people have different ways of mourning their loved ones. Does that also include playing loud music from your vehicles,disturbiing the neighbourhood,smoking marijuana and drnking different kinds of alcoholic drinks and behaving like touts in a reserved and peaceful estate? Even if the woman told them not to mourn her in a sorrowful way,should you disturb the peace of the estate?
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Fhowe: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thank God you said he owns the house , it is not like he does this everyday . THe fact he owns the house does not mean he won’t act his age a man in his 30s or early 40s can behave this way . Why must we link deaths and such things to other things na wa
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by StreetMafia: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
shegra58:
i don chop am once
Bro abeg how you go take secure your own percentage. I get like three sure accounts but i no want make person chop everything. How you take run your own and how many percent you collect?
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by shegra58: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
StreetMafia:

Bro abeg how you go take secure your own percentage. I get like three sure accounts but i no want make person chop everything. How you take run your own and how many percent you collect?
Na my paddi dey do ham my own fear be say make you no run with money if they do am and the % na 60-40....Na you get 40
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by JBoss25(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ategberoson:
what annoyed me more about these people is that, they made huge some of money instead of them to quit and established on the money they illegally acquired they'll be living public life continue investing on luxuries things

some people stupidity even acquiring trillions of dollars can't wash it away
you're very intelligent for stating that bro
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by StreetMafia: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
shegra58:
Na my paddi dey do ham my own fear be say make you no run with money if they do am and the % na 60-40....Na you get 40
Make i send you PM
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by shegra58: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
StreetMafia:

Make i send you PM
yup
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by StreetMafia: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
shegra58:
yup
check your email
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by shegra58: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
StreetMafia:

check your email
please email me here dennawhilton@gmail.com
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by StreetMafia: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
shegra58:
please email me here dennawhilton@gmail.com
sent, also sent my whatsapp digits.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by shegra58: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
StreetMafia:

sent, also sent my whatsapp digits.
okay i will reply you
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by StreetMafia: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
shegra58:
okay i will reply you
Howfa na, I been message you. Shey the thing go still work?
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Still on still I prefer hacking than yahoo
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by senatorizyking(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Zoharariel:
My children, heed my advice. Proverbs 13:11 says "Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase."

Here's another translation - "Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow."

Nobody is saying you should not do Yahoo-Yahoo but do it with sense. grin

Stop posting frivolities on your social media platforms. You may think you're oppressing & killing your fellow guys but trust me - majority of all the people you think you're oppressing will always wish you bad - this is Afrika.

By making others aware of their inferior position, you're only stirring up "unhappy admiration" or "envy" in them.

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to - and when people envy you, they will work against you insidiously.

The truth is often avoided because it is very ugly & unpleasant.

Where is H-Money today? He's still serving his 24years jail time in Malaysian prison.

That one that calls himself "Gucci Master", when his time comes, he will be chained like an alligator inside a wheel-barrow & taken to Macau or Thailand prison where all his vital organs like kidney & liver will be harvested & sold to Macau's wealthy citizens.

You think the Politicians & the General Overseers are not also into Yahoo-Yahoo? Do you see them flaunting their ill-gotten wealth on Instagram & Facebook?

Do not be a flash in the pan. Wealth that is built up slowly & surely - without any showoff is the only kind that lasts.

Gucci master has been taken, your prophecy is about been fulfilled ooooo...
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by 2shure: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2020
2years later
Hush bursted.How many years is otunba serving.i heard its 50yrs. So hush own might be 200yrs
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by cassette(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2021
Otunba is a free man now !

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by cassette(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2021
Zoharariel:
My children, heed my advice. Proverbs 13:11 says "Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase."

Here's another translation - "Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow."

Nobody is saying you should not do Yahoo-Yahoo but do it with sense. grin

Stop posting frivolities on your social media platforms. You may think you're oppressing & killing your fellow guys but trust me - majority of all the people you think you're oppressing will always wish you bad - this is Afrika.

By making others aware of their inferior position, you're only stirring up "unhappy admiration" or "envy" in them.

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to - and when people envy you, they will work against you insidiously.

The truth is often avoided because it is very ugly & unpleasant.

Where is H-Money today? He's still serving his 24years jail time in Malaysian prison.

That one that calls himself "Gucci Master", when his time comes, he will be chained like an alligator inside a wheel-barrow & taken to Macau or Thailand prison where all his vital organs like kidney & liver will be harvested & sold to Macau's wealthy citizens.

You think the Politicians & the General Overseers are not also into Yahoo-Yahoo? Do you see them flaunting their ill-gotten wealth on Instagram & Facebook?

Do not be a flash in the pan. Wealth that is built up slowly & surely - without any showoff is the only kind that lasts.

Glad to tell you that Otunba cash has his freedom

3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.