Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of (88761 Views)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / SARS Operatives And Their Luxurious Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Geoffreymgk: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
CyberWolf:
what’s your %?
DM me
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Xzydar(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hamatan is coming see cheap nice sweaters you can buy from Jumia now. Click on this link: http://c./?a=118104&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fwomens-cardigans%2F&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=118104&utm_term=

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by otokx(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
wire wire is now an occupation in Nigeria just like pastors, politicians, etc
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Achorise: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Zoharariel:
My children, heed my advice. Proverbs 13:11 says "Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase."

Here's another translation - "Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow."

Nobody is saying you should not do Yahoo-Yahoo but do it with sense. ;Nice bro,but don’t generalize it�not all politicians and pastors are into your yahoo yahoo,maybe the ones you know.

Stop posting frivolities on your social media platforms. You may think you're oppressing & killing your fellow guys but trust me - majority of all the people you think you're oppressing will always wish you bad - this is Afrika.

By making others aware of their inferior position, you're only stirring up "unhappy admiration" or "envy" in them.

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to - and when people envy you, they will work against you insidiously.

The truth is often avoided because it is very ugly & unpleasant.

Where is H-Money today? He's still serving his 24years jail time in Malaysian prison.

That one that calls himself "Gucci Master", when his time comes, he will be chained like an alligator inside a wheel-barrow & taken to Macau or Thailand prison where all his vital organs like kidney & liver will be harvested & sold to Macau's wealthy citizens.

You think the Politicians & the General Overseers are not also into Yahoo-Yahoo? Do you see them flaunting their ill-gotten wealth on Instagram & Facebook?

Do not be a flash in the pan. Wealth that is built up slowly & surely - without any showoff is the only kind that lasts.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by mexzony: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
I just watched the video of his arrest with his gang in a hotel.whats with people customizing their chains.I saw otunba cash written on some jewelry.
This news won't help our batterer image already.

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by LemonBoy1: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
There are some luxury that G money cannot get. This is one of them. I think this Nigga has other side hustle, not just G.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by BigBros147(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
SINZ:

Fatso, fatso is that you? So you still dey open alternate account for nairaland? Na Egede you be now? 147? Lol! Where in Lagos are you? Make we link up na?

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Diso60090(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
This dude is blessed with brain but choose to use it the wrong �� way handsome guy with money �
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by swedbase(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
philip0906:
Stupid boyz....They're everywhere. You are involved in illicit and shady businesses but would still go around flaunting and even after hitting the elusive "jackpot", they never drop the ball and "legitimise" their dirty money. They keep aiming for more "jackpots", until they are finally entangled in their Web.

I have no issues with working boyz, as I know that it's a rat race out here to make the benjamins and it's survival of the fittest. The problem now comes when you make the benjamins illicitly and throw it at our faces, live extravagant and questionable lifestyles that would make eyes be on you.

JayZ said in the story of OJ "...Take your drug money and buy the neighbourhood. That's how you rinse it..."
There are a number of filthy rich business men in Nigeria today(a number of them are even in the limelight) who started out on the streets, legitimised their illicit money and have built empires.

Don't start on the street and die on the street. Know when to quit and live with your loot

So true bro. Husppipi will next. mark my word
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Zeewirld: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=Giftedhand92 post=72442468]Nigerian big boy, Emanuel "Otunba Cash" Aneke , who is also the CEO of Instanbul Entertainment in Nigeria was recently arrested alongside his gang members O. Popoola, AA Oyemade, AT Fajolu and BO Balogun in Turkey for $1.4million scam in Denmark.

They are all accused of hacking international companies’ emails, learning about their business partners and then using duplicate websites to fraud them.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/?p=30362
So sad to see that he is guided by elites police squad.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Fuck: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
emmykey0128:
Can you see Nigerian police guiding him?

It's 'guarding' not 'guiding'.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Zeewirld: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Nigerian big boy, Emanuel "Otunba Cash" Aneke , who is also the CEO of Instanbul Entertainment in Nigeria was recently arrested alongside his gang members O. Popoola, AA Oyemade, AT Fajolu and BO Balogun in Turkey for $1.4million scam in Denmark.

They are all accused of hacking international companies’ emails, learning about their business partners and then using duplicate websites to fraud them.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/?p=30362

. So sad to read that he is guarded by our elite police squad.... He no go better for all this Yahoo-yahoo that are giving this country bad names

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Mandela839(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
funny enough yahoo yahoo is no longer done with ordinary hands again it is now a modern form of ritualist with enough sacrifices but I can tell u now that the end has come for them all.... those that have been eating feces are already been exposed
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Xfemt(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
Otunba wire wire himself, the time to pay for your sins has come. Soldier come, soldier go. The street will forever stand strong irrespective of whoever gets 'casted'. #JiMasun.
my brother I feel u
D street is always loyal
Na only we nigga wan de run am never loyal

#jimasun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Ibcrown(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Josh44s:

Exactly what I have been saying. As for those of una shouting Legit hustling up and down, y’all should continue to live on struggled lifestyle. If you wanna be a legit hustler flee from this shithole or else forever hold your tongue and enjoy your poverty.
Legit my foot.. abeg me wan learn work baba

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by millionboi2: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
lordskid:

ARE YOU SERIOUS HERE? Use stolen funds to build a business
hahaha

E tire.

1 Like

Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by emperorblog(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
imaging Nigeria police guiding him
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Ategberoson(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
lordskid:

Eewww......this ur statement z so gross!

no be only gross. the mofos are one of the reason your country is not moving forward. why is their acts not gross

your kid brain won't allow you to reason deep
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Ategberoson(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
lordskid:

ARE YOU SERIOUS HERE? Use stolen funds to build a business

where does Atiku got his money that he used to established is companies from?

where does Tinubu and his likes got theirs from

even the Peter obi you people are selling where does it got his from? he was a banker turn business man, where does money come from?

pls let your intellect be active when quoting me next time
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Xfemt:
my brother I feel u
D street is always loyal
Na only we nigga wan de run am never loyal

#jimasun
Fraud: Otunba cash and gang arrested for $1.4m scam ( video + pictures) https://danlimeblog.com/fraud-otunba-cash-and-gang-arrested-for-1-4m-scam-video-pictures/
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by tiger28: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
nothingspoil70:
Emanuel Aneke where is he from?
so all this time ibo boys were lambasting Yorubas that Otunba kash is an ewedu boy....... So the boy na ipob Igbos don suffer!
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

are u this stpid. did he say use illegal money to build house on your mama toto? didnt you hear what he said?
all the biz atiku and other politixians have, did thy use legal money?

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend with my comment!

Peace!
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ategberoson:

where does Atiku got his money that he used to established is companies from?

where does Tinubu and his likes got theirs from

even the Peter obi you people are selling where does it got his from? he was a banker turn business man, where does money come from?

pls let your intellect be active when quoting me next time

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you with my comment! Now I know your stand.

Peace!
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by olawale780: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
BigBros147:
These are the kind of people nigerians love to celebrate and emulate. grin
not all Nigerians
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
So dem don catch am. Dese malaysian big boys wen dem land for naija u will pastors struggling over each other to pray for demcheesy .wire wire money.anytime u see anyone posting his lavish lifestyle on facebook or instagram ..b4 u dey beg baba to answer ur call u must first ask wat d guy is doing for a living.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
emperorblog:
imaging Nigeria police guiding him
the big time yahoo boys of course the nigerian police detail men to guide dem.na d small time 200 dollar yahoo boys on T shirts and tattared jeans with dada na im police dey chase about.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by pascalbenz: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Na Our Oil Work Be Dis
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by olu1759(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
EMPLOYMENT LEVEL
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by SINZ: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
BigBros147:

For real though.. let's link up. I'm on the island, Bourdilon in ikoyi precisely. You can come by if you stay close.
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by shegra58: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

You have?
i don chop am once
Re: Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of by nokatakata: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
after people will be making noise about banning SARS... if the police decides to really get serious with yahoo boys in this country, many of them will comit suicide. how can you be making fraud money and be spending lavishly like an idiot. use common sense to live low key, they'll never agree. now see the end of the idi.ot. he even had police as body guard...I wonder if they investigate his wealth before giving him security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.