Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty (5608 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
In my short time in Rwanda, studying, I have seen shapes and sizes of Rwandan women in different amazing shades of beauty and sometimes I'm shocked...

In my head ,I think I still believe that Nigerian beauty is actually very diverse, but the issue here is that the beauty of Rwandan women is consistent

Think hips, narrow waist line and a bit of densely muscled legs to carry those hips..

Rwandans are not really blessed with big boobs ,but hips ,thighs, enhanced hour glass shape with thick hips to hold those buffed up buttocks in place..

E reach one time, I had to ask my Rwandan friends and some nigerian friends who have lived here longer

"What do Rwandan women drink or eat to have these buffed shape"

They don't so much gym or exercise, all Rwandan women either have thick hip, wide thighs and a crazy curves right down ,after their waist line...

This is not a perv talking, it's just something that is more of a phenomenon to me ,how a 80-90 percent of women population in Rwandan are buffed up with these natural shapes by mother nature

And to top it all, they are easy to chat with and if you are a guy after sexual adventure, Rwandan women will tire you out...

So anyone also with similar experience here in Rwanda

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Longsleeve: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nairaland men are suffering from low self esteem that they feel insulting their ladies is the only way to show that they are in charge.

Nairaland is becoming a one gender forum cos women are not welcomed and respected

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by descarado: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
If only Nigerian women will dish out topics after topics about Nigerian men.

Boy, go and hustle.

Lots of justifications why a Nigerian woman is this and that.

Seun must go to the bank anyway

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by falcon01: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Below
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by StiImaticOG: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Nairaland men are suffering from low self esteem that they feel insulting their ladies is the only way to show that they are in charge.

Nairaland is becoming a one gender forum cos women are not welcomed and respected
your light skin na just waste, you no just fine at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by KAM3KAZI: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Rwanda here I come
(✯ᴗ✯)

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by KAM3KAZI: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Rwanda here I come!!
(✯ᴗ✯)
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Fanika22: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Looks good!
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

our respect aint cheap you work to get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by ChiefSosa(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
Rwanda here I come
(✯ᴗ✯)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Greystone: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

It's an unfortunate situation.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Comment Deleted, the person i quoted isn't worth my stress
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Come to my family and up north to see raw beauty.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by siofra(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Is it not Rwandan women that have weirdly shaped heads?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by EmptyGarden(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nope. They are the STANDARD.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by MsFaith: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
StiImaticOG:
your light skin na just waste, you no just fine at all
Shut up and post your picture let’s see you.

Yen yen yen………Ewu

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Of all places to study, it's Rwanda you saw.

The funniest thing is, you'll be part of those saying "I studied abroad" grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by StiImaticOG: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
MsFaith:

Shut up and post your picture let’s see you.

Yen yen yen………Ewu
that love wey you dey find you no go see am o. As you be like baboon, you dey find love lol grin
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by MsFaith: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
StiImaticOG:
that love wey you dey find you no go see am o. As you be like baboon, you dey find love lol grin

A baboon recognises another baboongrin
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by neyoohhh: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Very, and that's one of the reasons the dating scene is messed up.

Once a Nigerian girl is fine, trouble don start.Trouble is there aren't a lot of them, so guy's have to make do with girls below par.

To complicate things, these girls have continued to lower the standards for themselves and simultaneously increased the standards by which they hold men.

Essentially the average dude is fvkd... Only extremely high value men will get the best of Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
2braithe:

Nope I run a business here and I'm taking a short course for a year
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
neyoohhh:

Once a Nigerian girl is fine, trouble don start.Trouble is there aren't a lot of them, so guy's have to make do with girls below par.

To complicate things, these girls have continued to lower the standards for themselves and simultaneously increased the standards by which they hold men.

Essentially the average dude is fvkd... Only extremely high value men will get the best of Nigerian women.

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Kindly do a quick research
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by neyoohhh: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Pelxmiye post=107002647][/quote]

Lovely.

She dey bill you? grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Nope I run a business here and I'm taking a short course for a year

Oh I see.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Kindly do a quick research

I'm not trying to smear any Nigerian women...every woman is beautiful, but some are more beautiful than others, what I'm just trying to say is that Rwandan women have features that are easily identified here in east Africa, big forehead and wide hips, thick thighs..you can see 10 Rwandan young women walk past you and all of them are thick...it's not a big deal to be a thick young woman here with nice hips..it's a common feature, but overall..Rwandan women here like Nigerian women as well and believe Nigerian women are the most beautiful in Africa, according to them grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Here are more features to buttress my points cool cool..some of the pictures I posted ,I know some of them personally, so it's not that they are celebrities

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by siofra(f): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
neyoohhh:

Nigerian men are very average too, they are not fine at all.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by ItsTutsi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol. Have u ever been to rwanda!! Abeg just keep quiet don't embarrass urself!!

Things have changed drastically from what u have heard/saw from the civil war

Apart from those northern Arab countries.. it's one of the most developed in Africa
2braithe:

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by ItsTutsi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
The most beautiful African women are Eritrea, Ethiopia and Rwanda
siofra:

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Come to my family and up north to see raw beauty.

I'm sorry if you don't understand me..I mean thick women with thick hips and wide thighs everywhere...not facial beauty alone..but bodily assets that makes a man tick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) / "They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.