Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. (771 Views)

Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by fryoobest(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2010
Pls house i need ur sincere advice on how to manage my babe, she is too pretty that keep guys keep toasting her every now & then cos of her beauty. She claims to love me too but am afraid of loosing her.
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by papa190(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
i pray u shouldnt but sooner or later

u would be forced 2 face the in-evitable

when nature draws both of u apart

then u both wud be made 2 stand the test of tyme~
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2010
A ring will solve the problem.
But. . some guys are desperate sha
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by ice234: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
forget her beauty dont be jealous. if she says she loves u believe it
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by yme1(f): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2010
your insecurity is what is gonna make you lose her
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by ice234: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2010
y me:

your insecurity is what is gonna make you lose her
well said
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by dealordea(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2010
No mind the poster, He wan get heart attack, You better don't kill yourself of Jealous, Play along is the better option, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2010
@poster
you have to control/manage your insecurity if you want to go any further with this gal. marrying her (like someone said) wont solve the problem at hand because guys will still come to toast her whether she is single or married.

she says she loves you and if she is sincere (and not a golddigger) then you have nothing to fear.
be a little more confident in what you guys have.
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by zebra543: 1:19am On Jul 19, 2010
your insecurity will actually drive her away, your not to be worried about other men, be worried about yourself, think of yourself as a prize shes the lucky one there are pretty women everywhere dont make her think shes got a hold over you otherwise she will take advantage of it and dump you in the end. MAN up! she is YOUR WOMAN nobody elses, dont continuosly ask her if she loves you she will show it, dont stress over her give her freedom dont become obsessed with her thats never a good trait for a man!
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 19, 2010
come one lets be realistic 80% of relationship end up in breakups and messy affair but as you are afraid and insecure you've just added more meaning there's a higher tendency that u guys might break up.but big deal stuff like this happen i aint gonna lie to u.
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by tolutweety(m): 3:40am On Jul 19, 2010
pls beaf.,,, im in need of your help.
im a registere member of nairaland but do not know how to post.
i would really appreciate if u can tell me the guidelines.urgent response wuldb kindly appreciated.
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2010
She may be able to find someone better-looking, yes. But that doesn't mean she'll find someone
better than you. You were choosen for a reason, do not let your insecurities get in the way.

There's no such thing as someone being too pretty for someone else, or all that crap about
"out of your league", or whatever. She's attracted to you and be greteful she's with you. undecided
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2010
If you are afraid you will loose her then I say milk her for all you can get before she bails. I dont believe a word they say.

Date her like everyday would be your last day together.
Re: She Claims To Love Me Too But I'am Afraid. by Blueice4re(f): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2010
I see u are a jealous lover, calm down if she loves you then on need for alarm.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice: / Are Girls Really right In This / nbjsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.