Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Need Your Advice: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Advice: (769 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice: by xxcarolxx(f): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2010
My ex is causing me stress. I kicked him out cos he was cheating, he did not take all his belongings, his mail still arrives, he still pays a bill here which i want him to transfer back to my name. I've been trying to get this sorted out over a long period of time, as i know he moved in with the girl. I phoned him the other day to take his belongings, as i no longer want them around the house even though they are stored in a spare room. I have told him i am now dating some one else, which he is now going mad and saying he is coming home, that i'm his. I have told him the relationship finished a long time ago that he was never there for me. I buried my dad in nov and he turned up after the burial. This is a guy who has not been there for me but how do i get it across to him that he is no longer welcome in my life.
Re: Need Your Advice: by double08(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2010
better think again before you finally kick him out,he might really love you just that is in our nature to cheat we cant just help it
Re: Need Your Advice: by iice(f): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
Put his stuff in a box and send it to him. If you cannot change his billing address. Cancel whatever is being billed and start with a new bill in your name.
Re: Need Your Advice: by MrCork1: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
xxcarolxx, sweetie 4get your ex coz am looking for a wife

Can u cook and clean & are u light skin?
Re: Need Your Advice: by MrCork1: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
Sorry, b4 i for get, do u have Nyansh?
Re: Need Your Advice: by Omolola1(f): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2010
u'll never change ~
Re: Need Your Advice: by adaybola(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
Mr Cork:

Sorry, b4 i for get, do u have Nyansh?
Mr Cork:

xxcarolxx, sweetie 4get your ex coz am looking for a wife

Can u cook and clean & are u light skin?

Funny guy! lol!!!!!!!!! So, yu like light skinned ladies with nyansh abii??
Re: Need Your Advice: by MrCork1: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
Light skin ladies drive me nuts, They look like ice cream (yummy yummy)

Dark skin ladies look like big mama bread (no offence)
Re: Need Your Advice: by adaybola(f): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
Are you really serious 'bout ur search cuz i have a colleague in the office who's light skinned and very pretty. Although, am a bit skeptical when it comes to online dating but if you are really serious maybe i could talk to her on your behalf.
Re: Need Your Advice: by xxcarolxx(f): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
Double 08, I already kicked him out, as can't abide cheaters. No excuse for cheating in my book. iice, tried to cancel de bill cant cos he pays by direct debit and it has to come from him. Mr cork you could say im light skinned, in fact im white grin grin.
Re: Need Your Advice: by Travelista(f): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
Carol, Iice's advice is the most solid so far. If the company/utility won't let you cancel because of an automatic payment scheme, talk to a manager/supervisor that can advise you. There has to be a way to get that bill in your name, especially since he no longer lives in the home with you. If all else fails, I'd take out an order of protection against the ex and have a copy sent to the billing department; that should help in getting the bill put directly in your name and solve the issue of the ex and his 'you're mine' attitude.

As for the ex, don't take him back and anyone that tries to tell you that men cheat and it's in their nature. . .bull. Last time I checked, it's in my nature to avoid sharing cock and (potentially) life threatening diseases, so leave those excuses about infidelity for the birds; only a weak individual would even fall in to that line of thinking anyway and what does that do for you? Not a damn thing. Protect your heart, health and sanity; if your ex endangers any of those (or, God forbid, more than one) he's not worth the energy. I can't believe he's upset that you're with another man; talk about selfish! He was enjoying himself and dipping outside your relationship but now that you're possibly happy with someone else, he's got his hackles up! Dude is nothing more than toxic and you should avoid his type like the plague. He's probably disturbed that your aren't pining away over him and wants to maintain his hold on you. RUN, girl!
Re: Need Your Advice: by xxcarolxx(f): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2010
Thanks Travelista, It will be a cold day in hell before i'd go back to him. You have described him to a t, and as you say his hackles are up, but iv made it quite clear to him that is over, and i wont be going back,
Re: Need Your Advice: by 1105(f): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2010
DIS CORK HAS KILLED ME,

90% OF HIS POST ARE SIMPLY ASKING WOMEN OUT
HE HAS ASKED PRACTICALLY ALL LADIES OUT HERE ON NLAND~
Re: Need Your Advice: by xxcarolxx(f): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
190. maybe mr cork will strike it lucky 1 day, grin as de say a dumb priest never got a parish
Re: Need Your Advice: by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
@poster
for the bill, you should contact the company and ask THEM to change the billing name providing them with proof that you live here, simple as that!

for the clothes, as someone said earlier, send it to him at work or to his new address (if you have it). warn him that you will throw it in the garbage if he doesnt find a way to finally pick it up.

as for getting through him about how you feel, why should you?! just move on with your life and forget about him. delete his numbers and if he calls just hang up. the fact that you are even wasting time answering his calls and being cordial gives HIM the reason to believe that he still owns your a$$.
having your new bf answer your home phone might make him get the picture.
Re: Need Your Advice: by 1105(f): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
xxcarolxx:

190. maybe mr cork will strike it lucky 1 day, grin as de say a dumb priest never got a parish

yeah he reminds me of one certain 190 who was rugged around these parts 2008-2009 grin grin
after asking almost all Nairaland girls out~

(1) (Reply)

Are Girls Really right In This / When To Bring Flowers? 1st, 2nd, : Date? / What Do You Think About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.