Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi (42439 Views)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by VaselineCrew: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

It is a pity you want to waste your vote. I and my family are voting out the murderer.

Do you really think much will change with an Atiku? You think security will get any better with an analog thinker?

A suggestion such as placing GPS trackers in Police cars, or Video Cameras, or providing them with Stun Guns, New Crime Labs... will NEVER EVER EVER cross the mind of a Buhari or an Atiku and you really think all of a sudden, Nigerias security apparatus will improve in leaps and bounds with the same old analog Malams in charge I wish I could transport you into the future right now to 2022 with an Atiku as the president and when you get back to the present, I'm sure you will tell me that Nigeria still faces major security challenges and that you wish to correct your future mistakes now.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by 99miles(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
To be frank, no sane society would want to have a person of Buhar's semi illiterate background presiding over the affairs of 200 million people. Not in this modern age. Ethnicity regardless.
Exactly, statistics in 2016 shows that over 50% of Nigerians has some level mental problem.
how can we elect credible leaders?!!!
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pls point of correction it's neither buhari nor atiku are in this battle, we have other candidates, both educated and otherwise. Nigerians should wise up I for once will never tell u who to vote for, just vote based of ur own accord

2 Likes

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by activistjohnny(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
id911:

Emir Sanusi is codedly ATIKUlating. If you know you know
yes sooo. infact he has watched the ganduje dollar bribery. he is bittered about ganduje corruption. Apc should forget kano state.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by brown116: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:

You should vote for him simply because he is more educated bro, like common. Ivy league grad How can you compare Atiku to an Ivy league Grad?

and Sowore is Yoruba and Ijaw, so there is no way igbos and yorubas can diss themselves.

Do people think it's easy to get into an Ivy league school?

ur format no go work, soware abi waiting dem dey call am, wey no fit win him street, u gon no go vote am. Na olodo president na u u go vote. The killings in the country must be stop. Atiku all the way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by brown116: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:

I am from Delta, my Mum is from Benin and we all both voting for Sowore.

She regrets that she would may not live to see a Nigeria of her dreams, at least one with steady Electricity and she always tells me that my generation will correct Nigerias mistakes.

But then I go online and see my generation shouting Atiku and Buhari up and down and I almost start crying.

OBAMA and SOWORE went to the same IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL, Columbia University

So how is it that we are presented with such a splendid choice and still want to bring back people that ruled our parents as children to come back and rule us.

Remember how they used to say that "NO ONE IS BETTER THAN BUHARI", like for real? A masters degree in Public Adminstration from Columbia University is not better than someone who can't even present his WAEC certificate to INEC

sigh cry
oga forget this ur supper story, this idiot is one of the fools who brought us this pains and agony.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by miqos02(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chai
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari comes to mind
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by WaffenSS(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
activistjohnny:
Stop electing leaders without education to public offices – Sanusi..
Me:Anybody without SSCE, Diploma,HND, Bsc certificate and above shouldn't be allowed to rule us again.
I don talk am ooo.

But we had a certain fisherman with a PhD. And his administration was a colossal disaster

Atiku has a flimsy diploma alone.

It's not always about paper credentials

4 Likes

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by israelmao(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
This Emir knows how to throw stones at someone.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Abfinest007(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
don*t vote for that dullard call buhari again bcus he is an illiterate Thats what sanusi is telly us indirect

sanusi has atikulated
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by martineverest(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:
All of you shouting Atiku up and down are hypocrites.

If it's education you're looking for, why not vote for Sowore, who has a Masters from Columbia University (Ivy league)

Most Nigerians it seems are not ready to live in a better country, shouting Buhari and Atiku up and down without shame.
are u just realising that Nigerians ,not govt are the problem of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by madridsta007(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Racoon:

This table SLS is shaking ehen.

Serious shots fired grin grin grin

Sadly, this his advice should be common sense to any serious nation— even half serious nation. It’s sad that we are celebrating it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by SpaceTour: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
cheesy

Everyone has rejected Buhari

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by martineverest(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
razy75:
Buhari comes to mind
I thought Bihari went to American war college and British military school

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by nokatakata: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Even Sanusi knows Buhari is not educated but you see mumu people supporting useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Rockyrascal(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
The educated once are the worst
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by theoldpretender(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
WaffenSS:

But we had a certain fisherman with a PhD. And his administration was a colossal disaster

I liked your post...and I am no fan of Atiku...but Atiku has an OND...which back when he graduated could get you (I believe)a job as a bank teller....the same job that university graduates fight for today.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by BOOMnaija(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
And with all his education, he's still a paedophile marrying his daughter's agemate.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by kareemkamil(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
Can u see that all the riches that hole her there Country ransome, are now lamenting. I thank God for giving us Buhari. BUHARI 4*4 = 8.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by deleo16(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
martineverest:
are u just realising that Nigerians ,not govt are the problem of Nigeria?
God bless you the people are reflection of the leaders they get or pullback they derserve the leaders they get someone is saying sowore support buhari is it only sowore vote that got buhari into aso rock we don't blame ourself always looking for who to shift the blame game to now there are educated people who are aspirants for next year election but the youth are shouting atiku prof kingsley mogalu is the best man for the job base on certificate
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by skipolala94(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Off-topic Alert grin grin grin
U cracked me up grin grin grin
Has anyone noticed that Linda Ikeji has not been updating us of late with happenings of the young John Snow of Winterfell "aka Baby J" in far away Westros. Hope the young Targeryen girl "aka SD" has nothing to do with this unusual behavior.

Signed
Lord Baelish, requesting immediate response from Castle Black
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Adek15(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Why should we vote for someone we know his brothers would openly reject? Yoruba moslems can never vote for Sowore. Don't ask me why.
OK vote for etide or durotoye. 'Yoruba moslems' voted for Jonathan in 2015 o.
Truth is we are not ready for good leadership in this country.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by deedy111: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
WHEN WILL NIGERIA EVER GOING TO BE CIVILIZED

MAYBE NEVER, COS 90% OF NIGERIANS ARENT CIVILIZED

YOU CANT OFFER WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
You will never see idiotic sarrki comment on this thread
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by theoldpretender(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:

I am from Delta, my Mum is from Benin and we all both voting for Sowore.

She regrets that she would may not live to see a Nigeria of her dreams, at least one with steady Electricity and she always tells me that my generation will correct Nigerias mistakes.

But then I go online and see my generation shouting Atiku and Buhari up and down and I almost start crying.

OBAMA and SOWORE went to the same IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL, Columbia University

So how is it that we are presented with such a splendid choice and still want to bring back people that ruled our parents as children to come back and rule us.

Remember how they used to say that "NO ONE IS BETTER THAN BUHARI", like for real? A masters degree in Public Adminstration from Columbia University is not better than someone who can't even present his WAEC certificate to INEC

sigh cry

You are talking a lot of sense...

Yet...Sowore won't win...(and I say this as someone who is his fan) BECAUSE

1. How much coverage does his party have across Nigeria.? Even Buhari's CPC...which he started up on a whim...had tentacles across much of the country within 5 months of its founding. Sowore basically exists on internet.

2.How many Nigerians know who Sowore is? Apart from the 'internet crowd'....meanwhile...most Nigerians know who Atiku or Buhari is...even to the point of knowing who their familes are,and what kind of food they like for breakfast.

It is the same for people like Moghalu, Sonaya, etc....no one knows them , and no one cares. Nigerians meanwhile..complain about how evil government is...but at the end of the day....they are going to vote for the guys they know. In other words...stability.

(Sowore meanwhile says he is going to legalise indian hemp. In a country where anyone who smokes the stuff is promptly regarded as a miscreant, even when proven otherwise?)

6 Likes

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by FrankFrenzy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:
All of you shouting Atiku up and down are hypocrites.

If it's education you're looking for, why not vote for Sowore, who has a Masters from Columbia University (Ivy league)

Most Nigerians it seems are not ready to live in a better country, shouting Buhari and Atiku up and down without shame.
Mr Peter Obi bagged multiple degrees and certificates from Havard. (Top university In the Ivy leagues pecking other)
He is Atiku's running mate.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by BruncleZuma: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Yankee101: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lolzzz. Kikikiki. Buhari!
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by madridsta007(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
WaffenSS:

“His administration was a colossal disaster”.

If hearing this Tinubu propaganda will make you sleep better at night, keep at it.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
One of the most cerebral individuals ever in Nigeria's public service. We lost an irreplaceable gem the day Lamido Sanusi got selected as emir of Kano.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by martowskin1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:

You should vote for him simply because he is more educated bro, like common. Ivy league grad How can you compare Atiku to an Ivy league Grad?

and Sowore is Yoruba and Ijaw, so there is no way igbos and yorubas can diss themselves.

Do people think it's easy to get into an Ivy league school?

Been a grad of ivy league school is not enough reason to vote a candidate, we need to see him handle a little office and judge him b4 handling the presidential office to him

He should atleast contest as a governor or senator in his state b4 talking about being a president

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano / Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.