Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi (42440 Views)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by taneez(f): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
When I heard that Durotoye would run for president I said he is the only one that will make me struggle to get my PVC.... But truth be told how many people know sowore and Durotoye... The main voters are agberos, market women, farmers, under age voters, wives locked in their room (the hausa Muslim ones.. how they get PVC is beyond me)... These people don't know them... If you want buhari out you have to get someone who will share his votes with him... A vote for Durotoye and sowore is a vote against PDP but in favor of APC... These young guys can't win.. National politics is bigger than Student union

3 Likes

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by FBIL: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:
All of you shouting Atiku up and down are hypocrites.

If it's education you're looking for, why not vote for Sowore, who has a Masters from Columbia University (Ivy league)

Most Nigerians it seems are not ready to live in a better country, shouting Buhari and Atiku up and down without shame.
Which one be Sawore again? Hia...!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by zoedew: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
S.177(d) cfrn 99 needs be amended.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by thatigboman: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
lucianohase:
From my observation so far, Bihari has lost presidential 2019 election. Reason is, even his fellow northerners, especially the elites r not in support of him. That shows the man is a total failure.......
buhari is a major disaster
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by laytoshtwo: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:

If it's education you're looking for, why not vote for Sowore, who has a Masters from Columbia University (Ivy league)

Most Nigerians it seems are not ready to live in a better country, shouting Buhari and Atiku up and down without shame.

This election is a serious one can't waste my vote[center][/center] cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Justinah4real(f): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
abumeinben:
I stopped blaming Buhari long ago...except on some cases.

I blame every youth voting these illiterates.

Back then, who would care if the army or navy or airforce were recruiting? Who would care if police force were recruiting? Which first class graduate would care about department retaining them? The system is changed. Even dangote recruiter PhD holders for truck driving. If the ruling got to position without Certificate or educational qualifications, do you think they'll value education?

Youths common! Buhari should retire from public service. Constitution points at 65 years. No one should be above the law.

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by delpee(f): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
I can only pray that the younger generation will galvanise towards a younger credible candidate. Those of us who have lived most of our lives under a recycling generation of leaders are deeply worried. These are leaders who started ruling in their 20s and 30s. They're still the ones in charge today!

We weathered the storms of June 12 with the hope of a progressive brighter future for our children. Unfortunately they're more interested in standing at the bustop we've been struggling to leave. Going by what i see on social media, there's little hope for change.

We really need a new dawn in this nation. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by buchai: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
but with all this evidence here and there about his certificate, why is buhari still the president of Nigeria?. dont we have law makers in our country again? how can he holds us to ransom at the end now he will still manipulate his way to second term the way he manipulated their primary election in his favour?. abeg make una help me reason nam.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Justinah4real(f): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Munzy14:
lmaoooooooo Butterfly come and see emir is openly atikulating. keep waiting for 5million kano votes. hehehehehehe campaign never start o.

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Horus(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Education is important for a country to grow. Education helps to decide whom to vote in order to make a difference in the economy of a country positively. Being educated helps in deciding why to vote for a particular party over the other. Uneducated people are unaware of the importance
of choosing the right people to vote for. Hence, being educated shows us the importance of voting
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by ekestic1976(f): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
VaselineCrew:

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by activistjohnny(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Munzy14:
hahahahhhahah i hope he is registered.
yes he is registered.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by buchai: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
but with all this evidence here and there about his certificate, why is he still the president of Nigeria?. dont we have law makers in our country again? how can he holds us to ransom at the end now he will still manipulate his way to second term the way he manipulated their primary election in his favour?. abeg make una help me reason nam.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by leo1234(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Beremx:
I am sure he is referring to Buhari. Lol grin

The people's general.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by GabdelandAgro(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Off-topic Alert grin grin grin

Has anyone noticed that Linda Ikeji has not been updating us of late with happenings of the young John Snow of Winterfell "aka Baby J" in far away Westros. Hope the young Targeryen girl "aka SD" has nothing to do with this unusual behavior.

Signed
Lord Baelish, requesting immediate response from Castle Black
maybe the baby fell inside an indoor swimming pool, nor be me talk am oo
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by activistjohnny(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
WaffenSS:

But we had a certain fisherman with a PhD. And his administration was a colossal disaster

Atiku has a flimsy diploma alone.

It's not always about paper credentials
our economy is good during Gej and more preferable than the cluless,lifeless and certificateless buhari that is the head of state now.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by sureheaven(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
The talk is one sided....... Aregbeshola, mimiko, Akeredolu, Saraki, Yahyah bello were all educated but couldn’t deliver. They all owe months of unpaid salaries and indebted their states.
Of what use is electing educated leaders who ended up plundering Nigeria at the expense of the masses who elected them.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by dragon2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Politics is a popularity contest not an ideological one however you spin it. Sowore and co. cant beat buhari because they have no base(popularity) in the North.The closets person, at the moment, who can match Buhari's popularity both in the north and nationaly with a degree of education is Atiku.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
why can you mention Buhari as illiterate leader that beating about the bush, apart from Buhari is there any other elected illiterate that has ever rule Nigeria?

what will happen if you advise your northern youth that Peter Obi is educated than Atiku only that region marginalization make him to be running mate to Atiku. tell them openly to vote Atiku and stop tackling Obi and Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by Felixv: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
but we had a phd holder --where did it lead us.

or should we now blame alcohol
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by GoodGovernance: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
So what is education?

And what is the definition of an illeterate?

Slow pokes every where on Nairaland. undecided

If you think Buhari is an illiterate and not educated,then you must be among them.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-assessment-publishes-details-confirming-buharis-wasc-results/
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by AnanseK(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Emir Sanusi is openly Atikulating while APC zombies are lifelessly waiting for 5m Kano votes

So you think Atiku is educated?
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by AyakaDunukofia: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Why should we vote for someone we know his brothers would openly reject? Yoruba moslems can never vote for Sowore. Don't ask me why.

Sowore IS NOT YORUBA. He is Arogbo Ijaw from Ondo state. Ijaws are known to adopt names from other cultures.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by AnanseK(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
They told us that Jonathan was educated. They said he even has a PhD:

$470m was paid for CCTV. Today, no single camera can be found.

N9.2b for clean rural stoves for women. Today, no single woman can claim to have it.

N500b was paid (shared) for Cassava bread. Today, no single factory can be found anywhere.

This is the same party someone said I should vote for, the same candidate they ask me to vote for made N60.2m (legal earning) in three years and spent N47b in one day to win primaries. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by VaselineCrew: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
theoldpretender:

You are talking a lot of sense...

Yet...Sowore won't win...(and I say this as someone who is his fan) BECAUSE

1. How much coverage does his party have across Nigeria.? Even Buhari's CPC...which he started up on a whim...had tentacles across much of the country within 5 months of its founding. Sowore basically exists on internet.

2.How many Nigerians know who Sowore is? Apart from the 'internet crowd'....meanwhile...most Nigerians know who Atiku or Buhari is...even to the point of knowing who their familes are,and what kind of food they like for breakfast.

It is the same for people like Moghalu, Sonaya, etc....no one knows them , and no one cares. Nigerians meanwhile..complain about how evil government is...but at the end of the day....they are going to vote for the guys they know. In other words...stability.

(Sowore meanwhile says he is going to legalise indian hemp. In a country where anyone who smokes the stuff is promptly regarded as a miscreant, even when proven otherwise?)

I feel so sad this night, with everyone telling me they'll vote for Atiku. I just wish they can see the future, the same way I wish those who voted for Buhari in 2015 could see today 10th October 2018.

About legalization of marijuana, you know Canada has already legalized weed right?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/17/cannabis-becomes-legal-in-canada-marijuana

That's why I say Sowore is a visionary, he is even thinking outside the box, which is a lot more computational brain power than is needed to rule Nigeria.

It's like Buhari and Atiku are running on old SOCs with top clock speeds under 1Ghz, when Sowore is running on like 10Ghz with extra RAM to spare.

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by VaselineCrew: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
"People Who Destroy Your Past Cannot Guarantee Your Future" - Sowore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA-Gs3Xlfeg

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by ufuosman(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dis mssg belongs to somebody......... iamatikulated/obi
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by EngrXrix(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
It doesn't matter to who he's referring to, he is saying the truth. Don't be blind. Look around carefully and u would see the man is saying the Truth.
Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by frankfab(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Off-topic Alert grin grin grin

Has anyone noticed that Linda Ikeji has not been updating us of late with happenings of the young John Snow of Winterfell "aka Baby J" in far away Westros. Hope the young Targeryen girl "aka SD" has nothing to do with this unusual behavior.

Signed
Lord Baelish, requesting immediate response from Castle Black

This movie has really gotten into your head

1 Like

Re: Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi by benjinggreat: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria is the only country a person with out primary school cert ,will be leading professor's and people with Masters, PhD and doctorate degrees,
and some body will still come to nairaland and say nothing is wrong with it.
I pity 9ja.
if u know u know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano / Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.