Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Go Listen To This Song For Those Who Think Money Can Get Them Any Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go Listen To This Song For Those Who Think Money Can Get Them Any Girl (612 Views)

Message For The Guys Who Think Money Is Everything To Get Girls / Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Listen To This Song For Those Who Think Money Can Get Them Any Girl by LamarJR(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yall who scream make money and watch girls flock over you and you can get any girl with money, yo I'm not doubting you can't get any girl with money as a matter of fact you can! But then go listen to lil Wayne Mona Lisa ft Kendrick Lamar, so yall know the possible consequences of doing shits like that when you entice bitches with money. Hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk4ionKGeeE

Mind your life.
Re: Go Listen To This Song For Those Who Think Money Can Get Them Any Girl by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
k
Re: Go Listen To This Song For Those Who Think Money Can Get Them Any Girl by Fernandowski(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
My favourite verse

Ah, every day she wake up with a different color makeup
And a promise he gone take her to the movie and the mall
Chillin' with the Laker, on the floor, fourth quarter
Four minute on the clock, Black Mamba with the ball
Paparazzi lookin' at 'em both poppin' up and take a picture, uh
Probably on a Internet blog
In a minute, he gon' be admittin' that he love her on his mother
Man, he want to meet her mother by tomorrow
Mona Lisa
Pussy good enough, it got him sinnin' in the walls
And he diggin' in it like he livin' in it
Make a new religion with it, man a nigga 'bout to go against God
Re: Go Listen To This Song For Those Who Think Money Can Get Them Any Girl by LamarJR(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2018
Fernandowski:
My favourite verse

Ah, every day she wake up with a different color makeup

And a promise he gone take her to the movie and the mall

Chillin' with the Laker, on the floor, fourth quarter

Four minute on the clock, Black Mamba with the ball

Paparazzi lookin' at 'em both poppin' up and take a picture, uh

Probably on a Internet blog

In a minute, he gon' be admittin' that he love her on his mother

Man, he want to meet her mother by tomorrow

Mona Lisa

Pussy good enough, it got him sinnin' in the walls

And he diggin' in it like he livin' in it

Make a new religion with it, man a nigga 'bout to go against God

All verse from Wayne first down to Kendrick's was fire.

I see Nigga get drunk and leave and they get followed.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland / My Marriage To Ooni Is Fulfilment Of Prophecy – Quuen Naomi (watch Video) / How Do You Erase The Ghosts Of A Cheating Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.