Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser (3197 Views)

Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man / Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend(videos) / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by InfoSources: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Nayel Nasser couldn't contain his joy as he rejoiced over his successful engagement to American billionaire Bill Gates' eldest daughter Jennifer. He took to his Instagram account to celebrate the love of his life.

He wrote, "SHE SAID YES!! � I’m feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now. Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined..and so much more. I can’t wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can’t imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here’s to forever! �❤️

Jennifer the tycoon's daughter did not dull at all as she also celebrated him on her page.

She wrote, "Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over.

She did not forget to add how impressed she was at Nayel who she revealed "swept her off her feet" How many guys can even do that now?
"Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions," she wrote.

Nayel should be highly congratulated for his dedication and effort in building a strong relationship and winning the heart of a billionaire's daughter; which I believe is not easy�

The two lovebirds are well educated with Jennifer already bagging a degree in biology at Stanford University and currently pursuing med.

Nayel Nassar on the other hand was raised in Kuwait and is 28 years old. He bagged a degree in economics and management.

A lavish wedding is probably loading☺�

https:///2020/01/bill-gates-daughter-says-yes-to-her-egyptian-millionaire-boyfriend-nasser.html/amp

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by dheaven: 12:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Congrats to them. Hope they will invite Nairalanders to the wedding? Op ask them, since you are the monitoring spirit that broke the news here.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Welfed(m): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2020
Nice one for the both of them..........
There was a country where such can never happen instead it will be the rich marries the rich........ Fake love in one one hands coupled with fake Government with hidden marlian agendas........ Country where political parties operates like fraternity...
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by HacheNoire: 2:23am On Jan 31, 2020
If na children of hate now, they will be blaming her for getting married to a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by VenusEAGLE: 2:25am On Jan 31, 2020
And here I am, a 29 year old graduate with a massive 125naira as my account balance...

Hoping bet9ja odds can help me become a millionaire to set up my own business, or better still help me win 40k to buy a phone...

Oga o. This life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Oluromantic: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2020
An African millionaire, not even billionaire, shes humble o.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by rexchazy(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Beautiful Africans are taking over, this show u can have genuine love for Americans without scamming them
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by AfroKnight: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2020
rexchazy:
Beautiful Africans are taking over, this show u can have genuine love for Americans without scamming them

Egyptians do no consider themselves African. They resent the fact they share a continent with us dark skin people.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Premiumwriter: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2020
AfroKnight:

Egyptians do no consider themselves African. They resent the fact they share a continent with us dark skin people.
make them move na.

After all the Israeli people moved once

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2020
InfoSources:
Nayel Nasser couldn't contain his joy as he rejoiced over his successful engagement to American billionaire Bill Gates' eldest daughter Jennifer. He took to his Instagram account to celebrate the love of his life.

He wrote, "SHE SAID YES!! � I’m feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now. Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined..and so much more. I can’t wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can’t imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here’s to forever! �❤️

Jennifer the tycoon's daughter did not dull at all as she also celebrated him on her page.

She wrote, "Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over.

She did not forget to add how impressed she was at Nayel who she revealed "swept her off her feet" How many guys can even do that now?
"Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions," she wrote.

Nayel should be highly congratulated for his dedication and effort in building a strong relationship and winning the heart of a billionaire's daughter; which I believe is not easy�

The two lovebirds are well educated with Jennifer already bagging a degree in biology at Stanford University and currently pursuing med.

Nayel Nassar on the other hand was raised in Kuwait and is 28 years old. He bagged a degree in economics and management.

A lavish wedding is probably loading☺�

https:///2020/01/bill-gates-daughter-says-yes-to-her-egyptian-millionaire-boyfriend-nasser.html/amp
she looks like her daddy
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by AfroKnight: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Premiumwriter:
make them move na.

After all the Israeli people moved once

cheesy cheesy I tire for them. Blacks suffer special racism from these African Arabs, especially Libyans.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2020
She looks very desent and modest.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2020
Las Las religion only matters to poor Africans.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Solsix(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2020
If nah for here them go check account balance, tribe, religion, political parties etc . Nah we dey do ourselves Las las

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by proclinician: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Religion is for poverty stricken, diseased, starving, idiotic, wretched, poor Africans. The rest of the world has moved on.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by seangy4konji: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2020
only God knows when go startbeing happy and find true love...goverment don put plenty wahala for men dem plate love no deh again...na to deh check account balance deh do any how...only love in beer alchohol and toto....

there is poverty in this land man.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
No matter what you do in life,make MONEY your first priority and OTHERS will follow..

The young man was not sitting somewhere wishing that he would marry bill gates daughter,he simply worked towards it.

Hustle o,na rich people dey marry rich people now o!!!!
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by sunshineV(f): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Rich people will marry rich people but movies will tell you otherwise
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Reichel99(f): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2020
She looks exactly like her dad. I wish them a HML.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by sunshineV(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:
If na children of hate now, they will be blaming her for getting married to a Muslim.

Check his ig page dem Islam suicide bombers go don full there
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Reichel99(f): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
And here I am, a 29 year old graduate with a massive 125naira as my account balance...

Hoping bet9ja odds can help me become a millionaire to set up my own business, or better still help me win 40k to buy a phone...

Oga o. This life sha.
Which one are you using to type this.
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2020
She no fine sef
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Designerdollars: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2020
This just goes to show that the rich never marry outside their class ;what an unfair world sad
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by Rebekah029(f): 12:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Better pikin, she look so simple and pretty..
Re: Bill Gates Daughter Says YES! To Her Egyptian Millionaire Boyfriend, Nasser by fineboynl(m): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Designerdollars:
This just goes to show that the rich never marry outside their class ;what an unfair world sad
unfair you say? why will the rich stoop so low below their class?with your current status would you wish for your sister or daughter to marry a poor Vulcanizer?

the way it ring to you that's how it sound to everyone's ear.

(1) (Reply)

My Engagement Ring Is Too Small / Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] / Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.