Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (90154 Views)

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by victorazyvictor(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin She was still wearing bra when they were offing light!
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by adebayo201: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigeria is indeed a dangerous place for women to live in, tufiakwa and some rabid mor0ns will come justify this .
cheesy

And what have you done now??
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Qrisful: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
African men, and sexual Harassment, they makes it look as if their right to molest women

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by 042report: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nawao
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by KelB(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
When u didn't pay shingbai for the party
Gate fee: Guys 5k, Girls free
U wan chop life abi
Okwa igbasapu ukwu, ngbasapu aka o

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww the pictures are not even clear self undecided undecided
cheesy Yansh viewer

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
In as much as i didnt support wot d guy did, but then, she went for a pool party where she will be almost naked, wot was she expecting?

8 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
adebayo201:
cheesy

And what have you done now??

You can't comprehend English abi? what's your local language I could try help translate for you.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by OBoy50: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
WHO SEND HER?
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Ken4agent(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
kochila:
Joblessness

she think say na praise and worship they d do there??
mtcheeeeew

grin grin grin
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lovalovaphunmz:
In as much as i didnt support wot d guy did, but then, she went for a pool party where she will be almost naked, wot was she expecting?

Lol if she can't wear that for a pool party, wonder what she should wear then, her matric gown?

6 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by cr8v(f): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
soo
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chuvin22:
Say no to violence and sexual harassment. I hope she gets justice.

This country hard.
But E hard for women pass, I swear. You don’t know what they go through everyday.

Hard for them in what sense?

Nigerian women enjoy more as they're usually treated like eggs..

This can be seen from industries in the country where females flourish while the same can't be said of the males.

If SARS were terrorizing women it would've ended earlier but it was left till they caused great harm because the victims were males

6 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lol... undecided
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jenniferblog:
A party goer has threaten to sue a hotel in Ikeji, Lagos, after she was thrown out of a pool party for daring to resist sexual harassment.

It was gathered that the girl was inappropriately touched by a guy while they were inside the swimming pool, on Saturday. According to an eyewitness, she told her harasser that she didn’t like what he did and went further to berate him. .

However, the guy got angry and replied her with about 6 slaps. Undeterred, the victim continued berating him, while he went on with the assault. .

Some security guards later stepped in to calm her down, but she continued with the tirade, while the harasser quickly left the party. .

She was eventually kicked out of the hotel, in just her bikini, to stop her from disturbing others and she has now vowed to take legal action against the organizers and the hotel.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/girl-thrown-out-of-pool-party-unclad-for-resisting-sexual-harassment-at-lagos-video/

There's no where in d story that says d hotel threw her out cos she resisted sexual harassment. Ur last paragraph gave d reason y d hotel acted d way it did, yet u twisted d story and gave a misleading headline just 2 whip up sentiments 4 ur blog

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by thaprofit88: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigeria is indeed a dangerous place for women to live in, tufiakwa and some rabid mor0ns will come justify this.

Hmmm!!! Rabid slowpoke abi?? U answer this!
1. OK how can u prove that this actually happened?
2. Did u have a word with the slapper and the slapee to conclude that it actually happened?
3. Prove to me that Nigeria is a dangerousplace to live in.

For question 3, I think the Nigerian system favours women.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww the pictures are not even clear self undecided undecided

You wan self-service to this feminist bikini pics again.....
All these virgins for nairaland sef
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by kerry57: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
E no be pool party u go? Wetin u dey find before u accepted to go. Olosho forming tushed all over the place now.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Elder0001:

Hard for them in what sense?

Nigerian women enjoy more as they're usually treated like eggs..

This can be seen from industries in the country where females flourish while the same can't be said of the males.

If SARS were terrorizing women it would've ended earlier but it was left till they caused great harm because the victims were males

Sexual harassment is OK cos women are treated like eggs and not harrassed by SARs?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by durubennie(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Girls should be wary of what they put on..
A girl is addressed by her manner of approach.. her coordination.. And most especially her dressing.. But Nigerian girls no dey hear word na why men always see them as sex objects

4 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Until I have the full gist I won't trust any nonsense story here.

Btw you were almost naked in a pool. What do you expect? I've been to many pool parties and I gist with girls by the pool side who are not wearing bikini.

If you're in a pool party wearing bikini and you did not come with a guy. Trust me, you have indirectly asked to check you out cos you're available.

Btw, they should have at least let her wear cloth or throw her out with it
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
thaprofit88:

Hmmm!!! Rabid slowpoke abi?? U answer this!
1. OK how can u prove that this actually happened?
2. Did u have a word with the slapper and the slapee to conclude that it actually happened?
3. Prove to me that Nigeria is a dangerousplace to live in.

For question 3, I think the Nigerian system favours women.

You live in Nigeria? and you dare ask me how its dangerous for women to live in, a system that doesn't even allow single women rent apartment or their success is linked to illicit activities favours them abi

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
not only did he sexually harrass her, he proceeded to slap her six times for resisting. chaaaai, let a niggga try these with me, chaaaai. i swear, he won't make it home that night in one piece. tongue
Pele o, Mike Tyson.

Dem go beat you tear your pant join and nothing go happen

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by princetemitee(f): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Adeyemi Is Back Ooooooo,,,, i can see nairaland with is gbedu
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by jayesmalling(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
check my signature for professional certification training
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mod i'm hear to log complain cuz vaseline crew was disappointed with ur unclear pictures
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by zabuur: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Did they force her to d party. U were there in d pool with drunk guys, what would u expect, bible revision?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.