Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (90156 Views)

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Daeylar(f): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
delishpot:
Not surprised Nigeria values magi more compared to a woman's dignity. If he had stolen a cube of magi now they would have burnt him but men rape babies daily and get handed over to the police with smooth clean faces.

True.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Stupíd girl.

You went for a pool party, in a bikini, with drinks and men, what were you expecting?

I won't be surprised if the gate fee was free for girls. Na all these oshofree girls sabi spoil things for party.

Please get a lawyer make you spend better money...and stíll loose. Rubbish angry

Kudos to the hotel management! Don't let these useless girls spoil business for you. Economy is tough.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by mozona(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
wetin she find go dere,

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by dominique(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
What became of the guy that sexually and physically assaulted her? He was left alone I presume. Yet we wonder why rape and violence against women is on a disturbing rise. When they know they will get away with it, why won't they keep doing it?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Elder0001:
If she had stayed in her home this wouldn't have occurred.

This is Nigeria not USA so those thoughts of lawsuits blabla...

Irresponsibility begets irresponsibility
Just take a look at the nonsense you typed.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Irresponsibility begets irresponsibility.

The summary of the matter.

Spits.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Goat wey waka with dog go chop shit.
Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
she deserved more slaps. i am sure she was busy trying to seduce everyone in the pool and when a broke guy gave her attention she started ranting. we know their type. please slapper if you are reading this, next time give her series of slaps.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Daeylar:
Proud victim blamers and shamers
Yes it's her fault she was touched, after all, why did she go to a pool party, why did she dare wear a bikini at a pool party,

Next time she should wear a burka, lock the doors and windows of her house and dare not step out of her house.

Look at them defending sexual harassment and violence against a woman.

No wonder those useless Nigerian men are very comfortable behaving like animals.
They know there are people like this who will cover for their madness by making inane comments asking why did she go there?. Why did she wear that? what was she expecting?
Nonsense.

Proud Products of Nigerian misogynistic society
Mtchewwwww

We are meeting quite often.

I will advise the girl to tell her parents to get her a lawyer after narrating the story to them.

Hopefully, they have their head screwed tight.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
CheeZena:

Spits.

Are you pregnant or a snake?

4 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by thaprofit88: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:

You live in Nigeria? and you dare ask me how its dangerous for women to live in, a system that doesn't even allow single women rent apartment or their success is linked to illicit activities favours them abi

Dude either u truly are not in Nigeria or you are female.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by kkinternet: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wetin you wan see? Lol
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by dasparrow: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigeria is indeed a dangerous place for women to live in, tufiakwa and some rabid mor0ns will come justify this.

Is that not what I have been saying here on Nairaland for a very long time?

Nigeria is a very unsafe place to be if you came into this world with a vagina. That stupid 3rd world shithole is crawling with pedophiles and rapists.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Even if Nigeria is a dangerous place, it is not on this matter.

Which decent girl enters a pool with men not her relatives or lovers?

Do you know if they paid the girls to show up and she is breaching the contract?

You do not cast your pearls in front of swines.

Going to a pool party doesn't make anyone indecent, and why do you think a girl must be paid or under contract before she attends one, this is the mentality that really sucks here

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
thaprofit88:

Dude either u truly are not in Nigeria or you are female.

You didn't answer my question and you went on with this, how does Nigerian system exactly favour women more, I will like to learn

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by dasparrow: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
frozen70:
What took her there in the first place?

You can't go to such places and expect not to be touched carelessly

More especially if you came alone but if she had come with her boyfriend, such wouldn't occur

In a pool party anything can happen

So in that 3rd world dysfunctional shithole, pool parties are meant for men only? And if you go there as a female you deserve to be sexually harassed or molested? I never knew. We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by abbey621(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
We no longer have men in Nigeria rather we have animals parading as men. I'm sure other guys witnessed the slaps and could not defend the girl. I'm not even talking about the inapproprate touching rather I'm concerned about a guy slapping a girl 6 times, bunch of pathetic weaklings!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Elder0001:

If you were sensible and also have comprehension abilities you won't have put fort(correct it if this isn't the right word) this question.

Of course its now a comprehension issue after clearly stating women are treated like eggs so sexual harassing them is nothing, no wonder many Nigerian men easily get locked up for sexual offences elsewhere, they are too stupid to realize their madness only works in this zoo

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
dasparrow:

So in that 3rd world dysfunctional shithole, pool parties are meant for men only? And if you go there as a female you deserve to be sexually harassed or molested? I never knew. We learn everyday.

Things I'm reading here is crazy, I knew the rabid mor0ns will show up with ridiculous things to excuse sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:

Going to a pool party doesn't make anyone indecent, and why do you think a girl must be paid or under contract before she attends one, this is the mentality that really sucks here

You mean a decent lady plays in a pool clad in bikini (a fancy name for pant and bra) with unknown men she does not intend to sleep with?

OK o.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
And the amazing thing on this thread is that 99.9% of the men who seem woke having no issues with girls swimming unclad in a pool party will never allow their sisters, girlfriends or daughters to attend one.

Anyways, were dun wo, ko se bi lomo.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

You mean a decent lady plays in a pool clad in bikini (a fancy name for pant and bra) with unknown men she does not intend to sleep with?

OK o.

Wow this is crazy, on a normal party do you know everyone you see there? she could have tagged with someone she knows haba, seems you don't even have any issue with the harasser, Nigerians are alwy blaming the victim

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BlackManta(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

OK o.

I don't know if you know how to swim talk less of visiting a swimming pool. undecided
But a lady with a functioning brain will never go to swimming pool wearing Agbada or hijabundecided

What is right outfit for swimming

Swimsuit/bikini or Agbada undecided

Please remind me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:

Wow this is crazy, on a normal party do you know everyone you see there? she could have tagged with someone she knows haba, seems you don't even have any issue with the harasser, Nigerians are alwy blaming the victim

Maybe I am old school and conservative however common sense states you are careful.

Ever heard fools rush where angels fear to thread?

Are you comparing parties where we deck up in our prettiest laces with Aso Ebi to eat Nigerian jollof rice with a pool party?

This is not about the harasser, this is finding the root cause of the issue and ensuring it doesn't happen again.

What if her drink was spiked and she was raped by an HIV patient? What if the slaps damaged the vision in her eyes? What if the slap burst her ear drums? What if head harvesters kidnapped her?

If she was in a decent party, no guy will chop liver and start touching or slapping her. And if he was crazy enough to do so, the security would have thrown him out with better beating or people around mass him.

We need to be really careful and be on watch. Too many insane people roaming the streets not to be conscious.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
BlackManta:

I don't know if you know how to swim talk less of visiting a swimming pool. undecided
But a lady with a functioning brain will never go to swimming pool wearing Agbada or hijabundecided

What is right outfit for swimming

Swimsuit/bikini or Agbada undecided

Please remind me undecided

When you let your girlfriend/wife/sister/daughter go to a pool party, we can discuss.

Till then.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by emperorblog(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72513475:
SAY NO TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
This is absolute nonsense. Totally uncalled for.
She should get a good lawyer........ASAP!
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Are you pregnant or a snake?

None. Just disgusted by you.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Maybe I am old school and conservative however common sense states you are careful.

Ever heard fools rush where angels fear to thread?

Are you comparing parties where we deck up in our prettiest laces with Aso Ebi to eat Nigerian jollof rice with a pool party?

This is not about the harasser, this is finding the root cause of the issue and ensuring it doesn't happen again.

What if her drink was spiked and she was raped by an HIV patient? What if the slaps damaged the vision in her eyes? What if the slap burst her ear drums? What if head harvesters kidnapped her?

If she was in a decent party, no guy will chop liver and start touching or slapping her. And if he was crazy enough to do so, the security would have thrown him out with better beating or people around mass him.

We need to be really careful and be on watch. Too many insane people roaming the streets not to be conscious.

Lol you feel sexual harassment and spiking of drinks and all you listed can only happen in a pool party? think I'm done here.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
CheeZena:

None. Just disgusted by you.

Hahaha

An IP address disgusted by another IP address?

What a feat in IT.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by BlackManta(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

When you let your girlfriend/wife/sister/daughter go to a pool party, we can discuss.

Till then.

What is the right outfit for swimming

It's a simple question.
Why not answer it.

You don't like the idea of women going to swimming pool wearing bikini or swimsuit undecided

I wonder what you want them to wear

Please tell us.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
bukatyne:

Hahaha

An IP address disgusted by another IP address?

What a feat in IT.

Lame attempt at... Sarcasm or... certainly not a joke. Leaves me wondering what the "hahahahghhgfhhbvjkjj" was for.

How pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.