Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (90155 Views)

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Abimbola007(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
someone was displaying her assets in bikini, she was now sent out in that same bikini and you said she was sent out unclad

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Baroba(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
longlong:
It's time guys start respecting girls. Let her no be no. And the girls should learn to stop putting themselves in such situations.

Gbam, if I be woman I wouldn't even be attending such parties, your typical Naija guy believe you are there to be shagged.. Unfortunately the law is an asss..

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigeria is indeed a dangerous place for women to live in, tufiakwa and some rabid mor0ns will come justify this.
Yes. They always justify anything evil. I pray you dont raise children in that cesspit
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by delishpot: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Not surprised Nigeria values magi more compared to a woman's dignity. If he had stolen a cube of magi now they would have burnt him but men rape babies daily and get handed over to the police with smooth clean faces.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by adedayourt(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Na wetin ur eye find u see.

U don't expect to be in such environment nd not expect such occurnce.

Pool psrty
At night
In a hotel

Just like complaining cuz u found fish in d river

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
xtervaganza:
Pele o, Mike Tyson.

Dem go beat you tear your pant join and nothing go happen
oya, come and try na!!! i won't pity your ass when you get locked up for sexual and physical assault!! ode

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by igwefivestar(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jenniferblog:
A party goer has threaten to sue a hotel in Ikeji, Lagos, after she was thrown out of a pool party for daring to resist sexual harassment.

It was gathered that the girl was inappropriately touched by a guy while they were inside the swimming pool, on Saturday. According to an eyewitness, she told her harasser that she didn’t like what he did and went further to berate him. .

However, the guy got angry and replied her with about 6 slaps. Undeterred, the victim continued berating him, while he went on with the assault. .

Some security guards later stepped in to calm her down, but she continued with the tirade, while the harasser quickly left the party. .

She was eventually kicked out of the hotel, in just her bikini, to stop her from disturbing others and she has now vowed to take legal action against the organizers and the hotel.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/girl-thrown-out-of-pool-party-unclad-for-resisting-sexual-harassment-at-lagos-video/

she will surely win?
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by frozen70(f): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
What took her there in the first place?

You can't go to such places and expect not to be touched carelessly

More especially if you came alone but if she had come with her boyfriend, such wouldn't occur

In a pool party anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by eph12(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
She wasn't thrown out of the place for resisting sexual harassment. Can't people read and understand in Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by pastoradebola: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
If she was in her home Would she experience that sue fire shocked embarassed
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by yarimo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Niketrouble:

You wan self-service to this feminist bikini pics again.....
All these virgins for nairaland sef
chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch is here also. Thank you
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:

Sexual harassment is OK cos women are treated like eggs and not harrassed by SARs?

If you were sensible and also have comprehension abilities you won't have put fort(correct it if this isn't the right word) this question.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
delishpot:
Not surprised Nigeria values magi more compared to a woman's dignity. If he had stolen a cube of magi now they would have burnt him but men rape babies daily and get handed over to the police with smooth clean faces.

Jungle justice should never be tolerated under any circumstances.

That's why there are security officials.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by delishpot: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Elder0001:

Jungle justice should never be tolerated under any circumstances.

That's why there are security officials.

Let me catch you red handed raping a child first then you will explain that belief of yours to baba God in heaven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by osemmie: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why should a sane man be found amid insane men and still complain of been bitten by the insanes.
Human beings sef ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigeria is indeed a dangerous place for women to live in, tufiakwa and some rabid mor0ns will come justify this.

Even if Nigeria is a dangerous place, it is not on this matter.

Which decent girl enters a pool with men not her relatives or lovers?

Do you know if they paid the girls to show up and she is breaching the contract?

You do not cast your pearls in front of swines.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by ashawopikin(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Abeg where the unclad, I no c anything o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Elder0001:
If she had stayed in her home this wouldn't have occurred.

This is Nigeria not USA so those thoughts of lawsuits blabla...

Irresponsibility begets irresponsibility

Irresponsibility begets irresponsibility.

The summary of the matter.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Hassan88(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wetin she find go there?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by PLAYBOX22: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Every story got two sides ...before hotel to ask her to leave them premisies unclad? ..When she no be small pikin? ..How d guy take japa for this kind mata and she come still dey make noise? ..no i think I need we need to hear from the others involved before I conclude, like I said earlier every story got two sides, but seriously some gees dey 4k up sha (no cordination) and some girls mouth fit make you wan do more than slapping like maybe give dem blow join.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Henri8: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww the pictures are not even clear self undecided undecided
I wonder o
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by PLAYBOX22: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Every story got two sides ...before hotel to ask her to leave them premisies unclad? ..When she no be small pikin? ..How d guy take japa for this kind mata and she come still dey make noise? ..no i think I suppose hear from the others involved before I conclude, like I said earlier every story got two sides, but seriously some guys dey 4k up sha (no cordination) perhaps some girls running mouth fit make you wan do more than slapping like maybe give dem blow join.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by oyepaulkay(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jenniferblog:
A party goer has threaten to sue a hotel in Ikeji, Lagos, after she was thrown out of a pool party for daring to resist sexual harassment.

It was gathered that the girl was inappropriately touched by a guy while they were inside the swimming pool, on Saturday. According to an eyewitness, she told her harasser that she didn’t like what he did and went further to berate him. .

However, the guy got angry and replied her with about 6 slaps. Undeterred, the victim continued berating him, while he went on with the assault. .

Some security guards later stepped in to calm her down, but she continued with the tirade, while the harasser quickly left the party. .

She was eventually kicked out of the hotel, in just her bikini, to stop her from disturbing others and she has now vowed to take legal action against the organizers and the hotel.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/girl-thrown-out-of-pool-party-unclad-for-resisting-sexual-harassment-at-lagos-video/

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Daeylar(f): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:

You are one of the few human beings on this thread. kiss

Thank you jare kiss
You, jaqen and delish kiss

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by lagosrd: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Which one is thrown out unclad. Was she cladded in the water before.
She entered the water and left the same way.
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by KalakutaRepubli: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
sanpipita:
and you have started commenting rubbish, have u bothered to verify authenticity of this? Knowing how women quickly bring in harassment and other sensationalism into games to garner sympathy especially when at fault.
Things might most likely haven't happened the way shes asserting. Forget this girl's.. She should get the lawyers if she can.

As for me, I'll not be in a haste to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
longlong:
It's time guys start respecting girls. Let her no be no. And the girls should learn to stop putting themselves in such situations.

How did she put herself in "such" situation? She should not swim again because she's a girl in Nigeria?
Or should she wear iro and buba to the pool party?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by jtwest(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
what's berated abi berating, abi berate? @op which kind of news is this? angry

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Daeylar(f): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Proud victim blamers and shamers
Yes it's her fault she was touched, after all, why did she go to a pool party, why did she dare wear a bikini at a pool party,

Next time she should wear a burka, lock the doors and windows of her house and dare not step out of her house.

Look at them defending sexual harassment and violence against a woman.

No wonder those useless Nigerian men are very comfortable behaving like animals.
They know there are people like this who will cover for their madness by making inane comments asking why did she go there?. Why did she wear that? what was she expecting?
Nonsense.

Proud Products of Nigerian misogynistic society
Mtchewwwww
[s]
longlong:
osemmie:
Why should a sane man be found amid insane men and still complain of been bitten by the insanes.
Human beings sef ehn.
bukatyne:

Irresponsibility begets irresponsibility.

The summary of the matter.
frozen70:
What took her there in the first place?

You can't go to such places and expect not to be touched carelessly

More especially if you came alone but if she had come with her boyfriend, such wouldn't occur

In a pool party anything can happen
xtervaganza:
Until I have the full gist I won't trust any nonsense story here.

Btw you were almost naked in a pool. What do you expect? I've been to many pool parties and I gist with girls by the pool side who are not wearing bikini.

If you're in a pool party wearing bikini and you did not come with a guy. Trust me, you have indirectly asked to check you out cos you're available.

Btw, they should have at least let her wear cloth or throw her out with it
zabuur:
Did they force her to d party. U were there in d pool with drunk guys, what would u expect, bible revision?
pastoradebola:
If she was in her home Would she experience that sue fire shocked embarassed
adedayourt:
Na wetin ur eye find u see.

U don't expect to be in such environment nd not expect such occurnce.

Pool psrty
At night
In a hotel

Just like complaining cuz u found fish in d river
Lovalovaphunmz:
In as much as i didnt support wot d guy did, but then, she went for a pool party where she will be almost naked, wot was she expecting?
durubennie:
Girls should be wary of what they put on..
A girl is addressed by her manner of approach.. her coordination.. And most especially her dressing.. But Nigerian girls no dey hear word na why men always see them as sex objects
bukatyne:

Even if Nigeria is a dangerous place, it is not on this matter.

Which decent girl enters a pool with men not her relatives or lovers?

Do you know if they paid the girls to show up and she is breaching the contract?

You do not cast your pearls in front of swines.
kerry57:
E no be pool party u go? Wetin u dey find before u accepted to go. Olosho forming tushed all over the place now.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww the pictures are not even clear self undecided undecided
N.a. so kongi dey disgrace buhari supporters upandan
Re: Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
After reading the comments made by some men(idiots) on this thread, I must say I am disgusted and scared. cry

What do you mean by "what's a decent girl doing in the pool with men? " ? Does that justify sexual harassment? You are the kind of people who ask questions like "what was she wearing? " when a girl is raped. Spits.

This kind of mentality is one of the reasons someone said "every man(with particular reference to Nigerian men) is considered a predator until proven otherwise ".

Thanks to social media, I now know the thought process of the average Nigerian man; entitlement to a woman's body irrespective of her consent (or the lack of it). It's a shame.

Quick question?
Are y'all wild animals that can't control your urges that they have to resort to rape or sexual harassment?

So here's to the girls,
Dress how you want and go were you want but please SHOUT! Embarrass him! Hit him! If need be, KILL HIM! Pepper spray, shotguns, pen knives, own them.

If they can resort to blaming victims for being preys, then show them the treatment given to a wild animal that trespasses.

Shame on you.

SHAME ON YOU!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.