Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ladies, What's Your Take On It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On It (9069 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamPlato:

Victoria!

If I Catch You

Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
3gunz:

cheesy Nna men, I am beginning to enjoy your insistence that I'm the op, oya what else can you find out?

Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
3gunz:

Lol... no need to talk naa, as e be say u don conclude and you no fit even code say d way I dey talk or write dey different from the woman, oya na drop your number for WhatsApp make I control you thru voice call. Detective Biingoo.... grin

Please enjoy detective biingo, the only ekuke in his miserable generation.

Everywhere he is seeing is Victorian and every handle on nairaland is Victorian.

Don't blame him. His obsession on me is legendary. He sleeps, wakes, thinks, type, Victorian..

That's all he thinks about 24/7 grin. My beauty will not make u run naked on the streets, and be singing Victorian oooo cheesy

Ekuke! Detective Biingo. Oya rewind And replay! Evening newspaper, single , 33 years old and what else again.. Keep repeating it for as many years u have on earth.

cool

See more of your rantings tomorrow. Lemme get my beauty frosh sleep.

wink Goodnight, detective biingo, alias Ekuke!

And goodnight everyone, till tomorrow kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
I will divorce his sorry ass if he marries or is planning to marry his mistress, I gat zero tolerance for bulshit.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
I'm divorcing his sorry ass if he marries or is planning to marry his mistress, I gat zero tolerance for bulshit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
trojan84:

Can u not say this same thing without insulting her? Whr as its ur opinion and it shouldn't be anybody's code of conduct... That's how she sees it and considering everything she said, that's how she would handle it if it happens that way. I don't think I saw anywhr whr she mentioned that she wants it

Ok. Now swerve. smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Rukkydelta(f): 1:48am On Oct 31, 2018
See mentality lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by blujoi(m): 3:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Wow!! I wish I could give your comment a million likes. The sad thing is many will still not get your point. Kudos.

3gunz:
Now to answer the question, cheating should not be condoned but it is very easy for a person who has such tendencies to do so. Even if the woman is wealthier, a man with the tendency to cheat will do so. During the era of Diego&Paloma on AIT, my flatmate invited a babe from Babylon hostel and they kpanshed. His girlfriend came from Abuja unannounced and she knocked the door, no answer, so she went to out of the compound and round to the window of the bed room.

She could hear the sounds of 2 adults getting down and she just waited, she tried calling his number to confirm if he was the one in the room, but luckily for him, his phone was off and I had gone to a party and I returned at past 7.

Babe now said if I was a true friend I should tell my friend the truth that he was the one in the room, and he had told her Shaggy's line "it wasn't him". That was Friday night. On Saturday night the chick got mad and she slapped my guy, my guy slapped her in return, in anger she was looking for an item to strike him, when she found the iron, my guy don run comot jump fence when she burst out of the room and into the compound she still walked to the gate before she returned and began to cry. Na im I begin dey beg her o, so she could calm down. Last last she smoked a cigarette before she could calm down.

Now imagine my friend didn't run, she would have hit him with the iron and hurt him, and they weren't even married. Now the guy's sisters never liked the babe, what would they say if she had injured their brother? It would become a serious case.

Both went their separate ways a few years later. So in my opinion if push comes to shove there's no need for violence, just leave instead of doing something you will later regret. It's not everyone who can stand sharing their partner but some can because of their temperament. We all have different temperaments, we need to understand the temperament of the person we want to marry before we do so.

For instance a sanguine guy would use his temperament to woo as many girls as possible and he believes it is an achievement, without realising that he was just expressing his personality and the women opened up because he is an extrovert extraordinaire.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Chukapage(m): 4:36am On Oct 31, 2018
funny how ladies claim men are cheats while in reality women are worst cheats, A woman that can even Bleep different men few nights to their wedding or the ones that Bleep and date numerous men ,if you ask them they will tell you "not to put all your eggs in one basket" na una go still come social media dey scream cheat! cheat! all men cheat! when even you don't know who the father of your first child is mtchx pffftt!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Chukapage(m): 4:36am On Oct 31, 2018
funny how ladies claim men are cheats while in reality women are worst cheats, A woman that can even Bleep different men few nights to their wedding or the ones that Bleep and date numerous men ,if you ask them they will tell you "not to put all your eggs in one basket" na una go still come social media dey scream cheat! cheat! all men cheat! when even you don't know who the father of your first child is mtchx pffftt!!..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Chukapage(m): 4:53am On Oct 31, 2018
rame18:
I hope this thread is in existence in 3-5 years time so some of you can read your comments again and hate your slow and downtrodden self esteem.
most you ladies who make mouth online about not taking rubbish are usually opposite offline una dey sabi collect rubbish pass stop forming hardwoman instead pray for grace and wisdom to know a good man who won't opt for a second wife later..because babe if money enters your husbands head and he decides to do it he will and nothing will happen funny thing is even as your claiming hit man now you will still stayput in the marriage ..pray for Grace ,favour and wisdom no be by power oo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Chukapage(m): 5:02am On Oct 31, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I honestly don't like Victorian's train of thoughts on this matter... But it's her life.

It is statements such as the type she's making on this thread that encourage men to cheat. Once, a man boldly told me that if he cheats, he expects his wife to pray that he changes...and not confront the other lady or start giving him troubles at home. He said he sees no reason why she should complain as long as he meets her financial needs in the house.

Cam you imagine the impunity?
lol what do you expect?? in a society where most women has reduced their selves to commodities, so far as you can pay for and maintain it your good to go..its insane but a lady once looked me in the face and told me"women are expensive so go for the one that matches your pocket" I was shocked so as long as my pocket is good I should carry as many as I want?? Nigerian society is insane .....If she said this kind of trash in Germany where I stay she will have her ass sued..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Chukapage(m): 5:08am On Oct 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
true, but if i find myself in such a situation,i would make the man impotent, then file for a divorce and drain him dry and make sure to get custody of the kids also. life is too short to be sharing a man.

that is why i advise work to work on their marriage till the level that a guy thinks twice before trying such nonsense
in Nigeria ?? drain man ,how?? lol which court will give you property?? better be ready for 15k-20k child support even the payment self court won't enforce and even if your in the west where people now sign pre nup before marriage babe you can't do shit...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by rame18(f): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2018
Chukapage:
most you ladies who make mouth online about not taking rubbish are usually opposite offline una dey sabi collect rubbish pass stop forming hardwoman instead pray for grace and wisdom to know a good man who won't opt for a second wife later..because babe if money enters your husbands head and he decides to do it he will and nothing will happen funny thing is even as your claiming hit man now you will still stayput in the marriage ..pray for Grace ,favour and wisdom no be by power oo

when my husband has money, or do you think I won't work for my own money?? there is nothing like hard woman, what you don't accept into your life doesn't come to you.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Biingoo: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Colourich:
I will divorce his sorry ass if he marries or is planning to marry his mistress, I gat zero tolerance for bulshit.
Who go even settle down with an ugly educationist like you at the first place??
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Biingoo: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:

Please enjoy detective biingo, the only ekuke in his miserable generation.

Everywhere he is seeing is Victorian and every handle on nairaland is Victorian.

Don't blame him. His obsession on me is legendary. He sleeps, wakes, thinks, type, Victorian..

That's all he thinks about 24/7 grin. My beauty will not make u run naked on the streets, and be singing Victorian oooo cheesy

Ekuke! Detective Biingo. Oya rewind And replay! Evening newspaper, single , 33 years old and what else again.. Keep repeating it for as many years u have on earth.

cool

See more of your rantings tomorrow. Lemme get my beauty frosh sleep.

wink Goodnight, detective biingo, alias Ekuke!

And goodnight everyone, till tomorrow kiss

Why you replying yourself now? Are you that jobless??
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by IamPlato(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy

You Look Like Pocohantas. Not The P0rnstar Or The Fake One On Nairaland.

I Mean The Real Pocohantas from Disney
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by IamPlato(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Colourich:

Its Very Easy To Say. Taking Action Is The Real Deal
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

You Look Like Pocohantas. Not The P0rnstar Or The Fake One On Nairaland.

I Mean The Real Pocohantas from Disney

Lemme check Google if I can see how the pocohantas look like.

undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by IamPlato(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:

Lemme check Google if I can see how the pocohantas look like.
undecided

Check
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Biingoo:
Why you replying yourself now? Are you that jobless??

Jobless ke? Check the time I replied you.

I don't do night work. I relax, chat, take care of my family needs, then chat again and sleep at night.

Oops! I forgot! Ekuke like you guard and work only at night.. No wonder.

Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Biingoo: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:

Jobless ke? Check the time I replied you.

I don't do night work. I relax, chat, take care of my family needs, then chat again and sleep at night.

Oops! I forgot! Ekuke like you guard and work only at night.. No wonder.

Lol cheesy
So you're now a transgender? What will you use your 3gunz Account to do? Chyking your fellow females​??
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

Check

Have checked.. I don't look like her undecided

Nope, no resemblance there.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by IamPlato(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:

Have checked.. I don't look like her undecided
Nope, no resemblance there.

Its A Lie. There Is Alot Of Resemblance. Look At The Eyes
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Lol Biingoo you are still thinking am same as Victorian. I dropped my number on whatsapp in my last post and though I didn't leave the clue, its easy to decode tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Biingoo: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2018
3gunz:
Lol Biingoo you are still thinking am same as Victorian. I dropped my number on whatsapp in my last post and though I didn't leave the clue, its easy to decode tongue
Victorian you're funny ooh lmao! Goan marry biko
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Chukapage:
in Nigeria ?? drain man ,how?? lol which court will give you property?? better be ready for 15k-20k child support even the payment self court won't enforce and even if your in the west where people now sign pre nup before marriage babe you can't do shit...
Dont worry, i have a contingency plan for all that, even the prenup.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Biingoo:
So you're now a transgender? What will you use your 3gunz Account to do? Chyking your fellow females​??

cool
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by rame18(f): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Biingoo:

why call her ugly? that's her opinion respect it cos you have yours and no one will insult you for that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
true, but if i find myself in such a situation,i would make the man impotent, then file for a divorce and drain him dry and make sure to get custody of the kids also. life is too short to be sharing a man.

that is why i advise work to work on their marriage till the level that a guy thinks twice before trying such nonsense

Wow! shocked

You harsh o!

Biko cool temper dear , life na jeje. wink
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

Its A Lie. There Is Alot Of Resemblance. Look At The Eyes

Smiles, yea true.

I have a friend who is always amazed looking at my eyes. He will say u and this your eyes.. He will shake his head and laugh.

It's true, we have same eyes only! smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Biingoo:
What can I make of you? with your hideous face, you also ended up with a small toothpick di.cck, at least I gat breast and big ass, I must always get men drooling over me, but you as a man, you are fuc.kiing incompetent and an infidel, I spit on your forehead, you disgust me. You should be shot by a firing squad.

Asshole, I've been meaning to tell you, you shouldn't have left your mother's womb, you are a nuisance to this society and an educational waste, but its not too late, instead of taking out your frustration on me, why not use the easy way by killing yourself, I could provide a rope, if I don't take care of you, who will? you are very useless and a dipshit, if you are a dog, I swear, I will put you down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wives / 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register / 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.