Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On It (9147 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2018
IamPlato:

Why You Talking Like You Wont Fall In Love. Do You Even Plan On Getting Married?

Don't mind her.

She's still naive grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by iceybux(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
victorian:

Even when the other woman lives in another location and separate flat?

You think it's easy to just divorce, pack and go?

how dumb are you... it 2018.. with proper legal documentation and no traditional buhaha... so calld lady is legally married ohk.. take note
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by ImaIma1(f): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2018
When i did not marry a Muslim...why would he go and marry another wife?? If he decides to do so, that means our marriage is over. If i wantedto have a co-wife, i could have married a Muslim.

I won't kill him or fight him or his babe but i will make sure most of his money goes to me and the children. Whatever is left can be used for his new family.

Taking care of the children is not a favour to me. He owes it to them. I will move mountains to makes sure he doesn't cheat them in every good thing they deserve.

Aside that, i will move on with my life.

N.B

This nust hypothetical though. I don't believe such would happen to me.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by iceybux(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
iceybux:

how dumb are you... it 2018.. with proper legal documentation and no traditional buhaha... so calld lady is legally married ohk.. take note

apologies wasnt meant for u
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by iceybux(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
highqueen:

They can have all they can but not to bring it home.
If you have a wife outside, without proper traditional rights, then its as good as annule.
It never existed, according to Igbo tradition.

how dumb are you... it 2018.. with proper legal
documentation and no traditional buhaha... so calld lady is
legally married ohk.. take note

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by latyph(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2018
So funny how women think and talk, one thing I Know women consider in taking marital and conjugal decisions is the benefits they stand to gain. in most cases, women tends to make mouth that they won't take rubbish but that only happens if the man is not rich or well to do. If the man is rich and he is someone they can benefit from, they will endure and take any sort of rubbish even if the man brings a concubine to the matrimonial home! when they know if they leave the man they will be the one to lose more. Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar, King Sunny Ade, Chief MKO Abiola , Chief Raymond Dokpesi and co have at least 5 wives each and several concubines, do u think the women still staying with them are senseless?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by mrMeen(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You will be making a huge mistake allowing your husband to marry another woman grin

I know cause I am from a polygamous home and the politics and intrigues just became clearer after my dad's death.
currently experiencing it right now, but make i know lie our neighbor own sweet die i think the first wife is like op and she just dey enjoy life anyhow with her kids and husband when he's around and living peacfully with her partner, if i fit get op kind i no go let go ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by MPESA(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Here to read comments bout how y'all would kill yuh husband's whom you've yet not married... Mind u we r watching....

Seriously I'm speechless reading ladies comments here. What is this world , Africa ,Nigeria to be precisely turning into.
See the way the way they are attacking the op , to the best of my knowledge polygamous family is not good because of the offsprings and for the peace of the family but no woman born of woman can stop a man from bringing another wife if he desire to do so EXCEPT na woman she married in man's form .

My advice to any woman that get involves in such us either seek divorce or manage the circumstances but I don't advocate for divorce because is not really an option here because it's doesn't involves domestic violence YET which is inevitable in this circumstances and if not properly handle EXCEPT if managed properly.(ii)why I won't advocate divorce here is because of the kids involved to train child alone is not beans and it's has a lots of sides effects on the such children upbringing, physically, psychologically, academically emotionally etc .

P.s

Abeg any man weh wan marry more than one wife abeg I take God beg una make you get money wella oooo because better soup na money kill am , because you gotta be ready for separate apartments and make both the mother's and their children comfortable in every ratification for peace to reign.

Also I take God beg all our ladies whom might finds their self in such a circumstances make they take am easy oooo , make una no go break or kill the man ooooo but just handle it with care because of the kids involved and no think say you go get better man outside abeg make we reason well.

At aspects of thinking positive and confessing positives according to some people with die hard Christians mind abeg life no bi like that oooo sometimes na life dhey give us wetin its has for us with the permission of OUR LORD just the way he did with story of JOB but na we go they Ask God for divine directions and Grace to comes out victoriously at the end because trials must surely come our way that's why we are Christian but our abilities to handle it matters and also defined us as TRUE CHRIST-A-LIKE.

SHALOM.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by highqueen(f): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2018
iceybux:

how dumb are you... it 2018.. with proper legal
documentation and no traditional buhaha... so calld lady is
legally married ohk.. take note
I responded according to his mention. He didn't go through this extent while quoting me.
If there was legal documents then, the Lady is.validated.
BTW, learn to comment without insult.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by SmellingAnus(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2018
I agree with you... There is no need killing yourself or giving yourself BP because of a man/husband... Victorian... There are at least two types of views regarding issues like this... we have the view that sounds rational on social media and we also have another view that is realistic in nature... I have seen someone advise another one to leave a particular relationship but she herself its in a worse relationship and she is still holding on...

In all... just be happy as much as possible... These days even many married women cheat not to talk of their male counterparts...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by victorian(f): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I agree with you... There is no need killing yourself or giving yourself BP because of a man/husband... Victorian... There are at least two types of views regarding issues like this... we have the view that sounds rational on social media and we also have another view that is realistic in nature... I have seen someone advise another one to leave a particular relationship but she herself its in a worse relationship and she is still holding on...

In all... just be happy as much as possible... These days even many married women cheat not to talk of their male counterparts...

I like the bolded smiley

In reality all these women making mouth, will stay put!
They think it's easy training and taking care of kids alone ? Then paying house rent join. Them go taya.

I don't have the energy working my mind to a pulp cos of husband, biko.

I grew up having the best of life and I was even the favorite child amongst the young crew in the family. My dad loved me to a fault. My siblings too had rosy life's when our dad was alive. It was indeed rosy.

Every child in my family were trained to university and hnd level. We were all catered for well.

So for me, I ain't going nowhere as long as he still fulfils his responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
You lack self dignity.

As you defined your friend, she truly is a no-nonsense lady. She knows her worth. smiley
I can't be dragging roles with another woman. It's either he belongs to her totally or he's with me solely. No time for confusion. We can't be battling for just a man when there are better guys out there to be that which you desire.

smiley
You deserve a kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by chiommy123(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2018
Truth is it's not everyone that can stay in such relationship. Women should work hard have their own savings so that you don't have to always beg but can take care of your kids if he wants to mess up

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by SmellingAnus(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2018
victorian:
In as much as i will never want a second wife... I pray to have a partner like you that will hold on no matter what...

I like the bolded smiley

In reality all these women making mouth, will stay put!
They think it's easy training and taking care of kids alone ? Then paying house rent join. Them go taya.

I don't have the energy working my mind to a pulp cos of husband, biko.

I grew up having the best of life and I was even the favorite child amongst the young crew in the family. My dad loved me to a fault. My siblings too had rosy life's when our dad was alive. It was indeed rosy.

Every child in my family were trained to university and hnd level. We were all catered for well.

So for me, I ain't going nowhere as long as he still fulfils his responsibilities.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Biingoo: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
highqueen:

Please, call us for owambe when he gets another woman.; D
She never marry yet naw...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by wategehu: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
ehn ehn..

ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Biingoo: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
mrMeen:
currently experiencing it right now, but make i know lie our neighbor own sweet die i think the first wife is like op and she just dey enjoy life anyhow with her kids and husband when he's around and living peacfully with her partner, if i fit get op kind i no go let go ooooo.
The op is a 35yrs old single and searching evening newspaper so at this stage she doesn't have a choice. She's even ready to be a third wife if possible.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by rame18(f): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
I hope this thread is in existence in 3-5 years time so some of you can read your comments again and hate your slow and downtrodden self esteem.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by iceybux(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
highqueen:

I responded according to his mention. He didn't go through this extent while quoting me.
If there was legal documents then, the Lady is.validated.
BTW, learn to comment without insult.

sorry meant no insult... was more of a question. . still my apologies
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
victorian:

Lefulefu! grin

Always seeing the one out of a million negative part of it.
It's possible the side chick would want to kill the wife or the wife would want to kill the side chick.

It's very possible and by God's grace such kind of women will not come close to my man amen.

Rich celebrities, kings, politicians , rich philanthropists marrying more than one wives. Have their side chicks killed their wives? Or are the wives killing each other?

Osama of Benin, married many wives, did they kill each other?
Raymond dokpesi married many wives, are all his wives dead?
Alafin of oyo married many wives, are his wives dead as well? Infact he still dey born twins upandan till date
Eyan Mayweather the boxer in US, he has so many women, baby mama's, have they killed each other?
Even Ben B has more than one wife lipsrsealed.. But it's coded. Has his second wife killed the first wife?

There are so many out there. We should just pray evil don't come close to our homes. That's all.
The Esama has only one wife he really lovescheesy and dats the jamaican woman lady cherrycheesy. The other ones na belgium. He loves that woman to death ehn. Any official procedings he wan go he takes her along. Anyway just hope u get married to a guy who loves or adores u. Na when a man no too send u and im jus dey manage u thats when he looks outside for a better option. Many of these women wey their man dey play outside if u look closely most of them are not always happy and they are always lonely even if money plenty for d marriage. Dont hope to be in such a situation.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by samysmoothfresh: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Whenever you see two jobless housewives together, just know that they are either gossiping (most times their husbands and men in general) or planning to do one evil thing or the other now or in the future

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, no God fearing and reasonable man will even try such in his home.
i will agree with a reasonable man not doing such but a God fearing man.mba ooo i no too agree with datcheesy. Is it not in these days of being God fearing we dey hear about pastors wey dey nack their their female members even during prayer session or even pastors dat have mistresses or choir masters dat play ping pong with some female members of the choir in za oza roomcheesy. Na dis benin wey i dey so i hear story about a pastor wey arrange with one married woman to meet her inside hotel room maybe for counselling or wetin wetin. No do no do d counselling develop to another game and b4 u knew it the pastor nack the woman to death. Pastor run and police begin accuse the husband of arranging with pastor to sex his wife to death. Crazy things done by these God fearing men. Only a reasonable man dat wont be crazy to engage in suchcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by highqueen(f): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
lefulefu:
i will agree with a reasonable man not doing such but a God fearing man.mba ooo i no too agree with datcheesy. Is it not in these days of being God fearing we dey hear about pastors wey dey nack their their female members even during prayer session or even pastors dat have mistresses or choir masters dat play ping pong with some female members of the choir in za oza roomcheesy. Na dis benin wey i dey so i hear story about a pastor wey arrange with one married woman to meet her inside hotel room maybe for counselling or wetin wetin. No do no do d counselling develop to another game and b4 u knew it the pastor nack the woman to death. Pastor run and police begin accuse the husband of arranging with pastor to sex his wife to death. Crazy things done by these God fearing men. Only a reasonable man dat wont be crazy to engage in suchcheesy.
Lool. My dear, recent activities of the so called men of God these days is scary.
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by highqueen(f): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
iceybux:

sorry meant no insult... was more of a question. . still my apologies
Welcome.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
ImaIma1:
When i did not marry a Muslim...why would he go and marry another wife?? If he decides to do so, that means our marriage is over. If i wantedto have a co-wife, i could have married a Muslim.

I won't kill him or fight him or his babe but i will make sure most of his money goes to me and the children. Whatever is left can be used for his new family.

Taking care of the children is not a favour to me. He owes it to them. I will move mountains to makes sure he doesn't cheat them in every good thing they deserve.

Aside that, i will move on with my life.

N.B

This nust hypothetical though. I don't believe such would happen to me.

its not every muslim guy who engages in a polygamous marriage sef. My home tutor that taught me and my younger bro wen we were little at the time he got married he just had only one wife, this man is a very devout muslim but till today he's still married with one wife and two grownup children. Polygamy na stress to a man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by AryEmber(f): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dear Op, I like how you think. Ladies like you are rare, the truth is shits happens either we want it to happen or not. Why should I get an headache because of a man? I don't plan on staying at home doing nothing so why bother. Like you said, if the sex is not lacking, he takes care of our kids, does not beat me up and other neccesary things, then I'm good to go. Life is too short abeg, more importantly my children are my focus.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
MPESA:

Seriously I'm speechless reading ladies comments here. What is this world , Africa ,Nigeria to be precisely turning into.
See the way the way they are attacking the op , to the best of my knowledge polygamous family is not good because of the offsprings and for the peace of the family but no woman born of woman can stop a man from bringing another wife if he desire to do so EXCEPT na woman she married in man's form .

My advice to any woman that get involves in such us either seek divorce or manage the circumstances but I don't advocate for divorce because is not really an option here because it's doesn't involves domestic violence YET which is inevitable in this circumstances and if not properly handle EXCEPT if managed properly.(ii)why I won't advocate divorce here is because of the kids involved to train child alone is not beans and it's has a lots of sides effects on the such children upbringing, physically, psychologically, academically emotionally etc .

P.s

Abeg any man weh wan marry more than one wife abeg I take God beg una make you get money wella oooo because better soup na money kill am , because you gotta be ready for separate apartments and make both the mother's and their children comfortable in every ratification for peace to reign.

Also I take God beg all our ladies whom might finds their self in such a circumstances make they take am easy oooo , make una no go break or kill the man ooooo but just handle it with care because of the kids involved and no think say you go get better man outside abeg make we reason well.

At aspects of thinking positive and confessing positives according to some people with die hard Christians mind abeg life no bi like that oooo sometimes na life dhey give us wetin its has for us with the permission of OUR LORD just the way he did with story of JOB but na we go they Ask God for divine directions and Grace to comes out victoriously at the end because trials must surely come our way that's why we are Christian but our abilities to handle it matters and also defined us as TRUE CHRIST-A-LIKE.

SHALOM.
these days u see gatemen,messengers and other very low income earners having 6 or 7 wives with 15 children u think say dem go listen to this advicecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by iceybux(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
highqueen:
Welcome.
gracias... can we get know berra if u mind
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
I honestly don't like Victorian's train of thoughts on this matter... But it's her life.

It is statements such as the type she's making on this thread that encourage men to cheat. Once, a man boldly told me that if he cheats, he expects his wife to pray that he changes...and not confront the other lady or start giving him troubles at home. He said he sees no reason why she should complain as long as he meets her financial needs in the house.

Cam you imagine the impunity?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
Why marry
Exactly. Why get married? Marriage is overrated. I can't deal.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On It by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
victorian:

Even when the other woman lives in another location and separate flat?

You think it's easy to just divorce, pack and go with kids?

I was chit chatting with a friend, a guy. He is washer man. One day he was talking angrily to his mum on phone, after the call. I was like but why are u angry with your mum? He said he is angry with his parents, not even his mum alone. I asked why? He said his mum has been squatting with her younger sister for years and now the younger sister wants her privacy, so the sister said he should come and collect his mother o and she's about to get married.

And he, himself. He is not yet settled in life. He stays in one room and he needs his own privacy too. Now where will he see money to rent a room for his mother. This one business is not going well for him. Customers are owing him. And he Is yet to complete the loan he took frm a microfinance bank to set his mum's trade.
That he doesn't even understand how foolish his mum can be.

I said take it easy, moreover where is your dad?
He said his dad is comfortable o and because he married a second wife, his mother packed out of the house, took him along. And they went to stay with her sister, until later he left his aunt place and hustled to train himself and stay on his own. He had a hard life all because of his mother's decision to leave.

He said his dad didn't drive out his mother, only she carry herself Waka Commot for marriage and the dad didn't move an inch to go look for her. They were enjoying before but later hardship came when they left.

And now, see the responsibility she's placing on his neck.

Not too long he gave her money to start a trade, but she's saying no gain in the business and she's just managing in it.

Now they want to him to rent a room for his mum.. When will they allow him to settle himself and marry in this life.

I just shook my head.. I said its OK.. U just have to try.

Can u imagine? She left his dad's house and he's seeing her as a huge burden On his neck. Even talking angrily to his own mother on phone.

Dats y we need 2 encourage our girl child /woman 2 work hard, if u re single get a source of income no matter hw small it is b4 u get married nd if u re married ask ur husband 2 establish u, don't become a full house wife... cos of these nonsense men do, ur frnd's mother was a full time house wife imagine ur frnd taking a loan 2 establish a business 4 her something she would have told d husband 2 do 4 her when d love was sweet 4 dem.Now tell me assuming she has something doing years bk she wouldn't have become a burden 2 d children....Enough been said single girls get a source of income, no matter hw small it is(i.e independent) married woman ask ur husband 2 establish u if not 4 anything @lest 2 support him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Having 5 Minutes Sex With His Lady On Val's Day, She Said This / OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) / Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.