Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? (2659 Views)

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Offpoint:
Just stay single just the way you arecheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by anochuko01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
chai...been 7yrs o. could be in dire need of attention at times but i'm kicking it stillcheesy
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Offpoint: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you know you can't just gimme the green light now... I'm saving my energy for electiongringrin
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by jorion(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Compared to when I was in a relationship, I have never been more happier. I'm at peace, goal oriented, motivated and cheerful. I no longer deal with the negative emotions of insecurity, fear of std or pregnancy. The only burden I have is trying to get into the oil and gas industry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Barbieperry(f): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lonely sometimes, but mostly free from some kind of unnecessary issues... And my heart is always in the safest place
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by stubbornman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kudos to all those in a good relationship... may it last forever !! kiss kiss

Being single feels good for now, i go to the movies ,beach ,vacations , eatries ALONE...... I dont have to keep too many birth dates of anyone in my head apart from family members.... I can boldly say NO to a girls request no matter how lovely her face looks embarassed embarassed ... and most of all i sleep like a baby... cool

you know its not because we cant find someone who will fall and love us.... but most of these girls want a perfect relationship undecided undecided.. nobody wanna work things out again... you hardly find a girl that is matured in thinking , just a few out there and right here on NAIRALAND.. well I'll find love someday but i need to love myself enough to share with someone.... life is too short to be drinking dry gin over a break up!!!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Chopwater: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hmmm. I just confused. i'm thinking of going into 2 a relationship after 4years of being single bt some of d comment i'm reading here is making me to hav a rethink
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by chiommy123(f): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Not easy honestly especially when people except things from you
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by samysmoothfresh: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Life has been masturbating with all the problems i'd have been facing/coping with if i was in a relationship

in simple terms, i'm mor-ra-fvcking happy man

cheers to being single mate

Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by finalboss(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by FunnyDude(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
I'm technically single but I've bleeped ladies more than most lover guys in serious relationship. I bleeped pple's girlfriend and fiancee claiming serious relationship with their partner.
Im still enjoying this kind of life.

"No string attach benefits "
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nogodye(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Being single is good...it will save your money, time, and emotion.
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Well am single not sure if its good or bad, but it feels good thinking properly without drama. Though relationships could be good, except I hate drama
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
It was yesterday I posted i am to be SINGLE On my facebook Likes was like water It good to be single but i want Genuine love You have to know this embarassed
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by egwekwe: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by dingbang(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Never believe these set of people
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Demogorgon(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol. I can see most girls commenting on thread are claiming "Not in a relationship". Interesting..
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Jagaban880: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
FunnyDude:
I'm technically single but I've bleeped ladies more than most lover guys in serious relationship. I bleeped pple's girlfriend and fiancee claiming serious relationship with their partner.
Im still enjoying this kind of life.

"No string attach benefits "

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2018
This generation is just so inconsiderate and not helpful to each other.
Too much standards and expectations!

Just imagine the number of single girls here undecided

They want a rich dude, tall and handsome.

Same thing my elder sister's friend did till she realized she was getting old, she eventually married this average, very short dude, who was far older and struggling.

I wish you all well!
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Dream4kingpin(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
IT boring GUY
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Being single could be sometimes boring but it's drama free.
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by RayJinble(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
I miss girl drama.... Singleness yaf taya me
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Gunnax(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
msjanet:
Enjoying it
Lets mingle naw, pastor told me that i will soon be rich
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Gunnax(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lonely sometimes sha. Still waiting to be found by the "right" one who suits my dreams.

Nne lets mingle, abum onye aguata
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
been single for years now.... find it very freeing and exhilarating.. I can do whatever the hell I wanna do without answering to anyone.. though one can be lonely at times
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gunnax:

Nne lets mingle, abum onye aguata
I'm good. Thanks.
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dream4kingpin:
IT boring GUY
Hope your computer brings you succor
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
pp802:
This generation is just so inconsiderate and not helpful to each other.
Too much standards and expectations!

Just imagine the number of single girls here undecided

They want a rich dude, tall and handsome.

Same thing my elder sister's friend did till she realized she was getting old, she eventually married this average, very short dude, who was far older and struggling.

I wish you all well!
Everyone has what they are looking out for in a partner. You need to help your children at least.
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Everyone has what they are looking out for in a partner. You need to help your children at least.

Majority of girls now a days are looking for frivolity. They forget the essentials, and in so doing, some eventually end up not getting married.

If you keep looking for fine, tall and handsome......in the name of helping your children, then you're really not ready or mature for marriage.
Those things will fade over time.

If it's a rich dude you're looking for, you have to be rich yourself, else, be ready to be treated like a piece of rubb...!
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by valETA1(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2018
I call it black and white, at times u think u r Ok, fullfilled and strong being single, and boom the nxt minutes it seems u r so alone in the dark. No matter the abundance of peers.
Re: Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
morningstar55:
Being single could be sometimes boring but it's drama free.
and also encourage saving

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Is It Blessing Or A Curse? / See The Salvage Reply This Man Got For Asking For Counsel (photos) / June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.