Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (35027 Views)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

It does make a difference.

You never knew.

Just say Thank you for teaching you something new and move on.

Grow up!
I won't say thank you

I knew it ...and moreover I wasn't the one who spelt it incorrectly

but I know what the guy meant already by that word

relax guy they is nothing to brag about on it

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by BigGuyMan01: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yuletide25:

I won't say thank you

I know it ...and moreover I wasn't the one who spelt it incorrectly

but I know what the guy meant already by that word

relax guy they is nothing to brag about on it

Is it your brag?

Take corrections and move on with life dude
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Elviswifey1(f): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
One of my hubby relation that time took it upon her self to tarnish n carry wrong rumour about me that I used juju to hold their brother n that I made hubby not to help there family nor support them that they shld set me up. People who don't know me,she will call them to tell them so they will hate me b4 I arrived all bcs hubby loves his wife more that anytin n bcs he help me in d kitchen sometimes that's what made her conclude na juju.it was so bad at that time but today story has changed,na me dey do guy now for them all.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
missdee384:
lemme jor smiley smiley
Awww...missdee issa shy shy sombori..i'v dropped my dusted c.v sha..waiting till u'll employ me
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Is it your brag?
I won't take any correction

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Is it your brag?

deal with it
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by bleskid: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
highqueen:
Lol cry, that was when i was in school, first semester 200level to be precise, my female course mate rumoured that i have started having sex simply because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

Me that was innocent.embarassed
Chioma, your lips shall always be as long as trumpet.grin
what level are you now?
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
LightQueen:
Lol!! fear fear baby grin
Lol..u knw that laughin alone in 9ja issa risky somtin
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by whizcartel(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
That I was Gay in jamb lesson those days... even though I had like 4 babes then that were changing my oil on a regular.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Omolego: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
I went for the 3 weeks nysc camp, & got back & a woman in my kh told everyone she saw me in an abortion room & was f**king a doctor, who i stayed with for 3weeks. & m like!! Mehn the stares & glares

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hassan88:
People in my neighborhood says I don't ask girls out before I sleep with them.... Though it's true sha oo. Everybody get im logic angry grin grin grin grin
Share the scope for boiz nau
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Abcruz(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
in the uni 2 years ago, a stupid girl starting rumors that I was lesbian. that I was giving her signs and want to sleep with her. me, I was just being friendly ooo.
people were then staring at me with disgust when I left the hostel and stuff like that.. sha wetin concern me, I don pass the useless bitch and all those spreading the rumors.
guys wey I don fûck and my close female friends know say I can't be a lesbo.
see ehn in life, people would always have different opinon of you, just ignore. sigh.
I learnt my lesson to stop being friendly or smiling to strangers, I just ignore people and mind my biz bfre another rumor start.
I'll still have my revenge on her tho by kidnapping and torturing the bitch.

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O unfaithful daughter:

"There is no substitute to evil that leads to fairness and justice.

Flee from sexual immortality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

Desist from vengeful dispositions for the end is catastrophic.

Proverb 19:11
Sensible people control their temper; they earn respect by overlooking wrongs.

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The craziest rumour I've ever heard about myself is that I am mad.

It is crazy because it is not a rumour.
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Abcruz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Come fvck me nah.. I will treat u well

Hear the word of the sovereign Lord :

Save yourself from from the captivity of evil and break free from the chains of bondage for what you call pleasure is death in disguise.

Proverbs 1 : 32
"For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them.

Repent and accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul and incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by tayorx(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
in the uni 2 years ago, a stupid girl starting rumors that I was lesbian. that I was giving her signs and want to sleep with her. me, I was just being friendly ooo.
people were then staring at me with disgust when I left the hostel and stuff like that.. sha wetin concern me, I don pass the useless bitch and all those spreading the rumors.
guys wey I don fûck and my close female friends know say I can't be a lesbo.
see ehn in life, people would always have different opinon of you, just ignore. sigh.
I learnt my lesson to stop being friendly or smiling to strangers, I just ignore people and mind my biz bfre another rumor start.
I'll still have my revenge on her tho by kidnapping and torturing the bitch.
I like the way you talk

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by jagorinho: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Best1708:
Twas when my ex wrote my full name and phone number all over the town that they should call me in case they need sex.My siblings cried,my big daddy arrested him for tarnishing the family's name.The stigma then was hell,I was unshakable and determined cox i didn't go back to him as he expected.
Now this is funny!!! your ex deserve to be in taraba prison

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by ojmetrix(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
missdee384:
When I was in 300lvl in the uni, I had a 200lvl roommate who relocated out of the country with her family. Her boyfriend started asking me out and I refused while being polite and friendly. All of a sudden my roommates friend chatted me up and warned me to stay away from her friends boyfriend... At first I thought it was a joke until she told me he told her I was hitting on him and said he showed her our chat....i asked for proof but she couldn't provide any. I confided in some of my friends and they advised me to let go... I was truly hurt but we were on strike then I couldn't get to confront her... When we resumed after strike I acted like all was normal and didn't bring the issue up. After some weeks, a 100lvl roommate told me that their is something she has to tell me because I am a nice person, she said whenever I am not in the room she starts saying I am asking my former roommates boyfriend out, how he buys me dis and dat... Gosh I was livid... I called the so called boyfriend and he denied, when she came to the room I confronted her and you need to see the way my other roommates supported me to lash her.... Apparently she was interested in the guy... My former roomate heard and had to call me to apologise...It's not like d guy was worth it sef... He wasn't fine, wasn't tall... Chai I felt insulted. It wasnt funny then but now I think about it and just laugh

if you don't mind am tall and fine
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
ojmetrix:

if you don't mind am tall and fine
lol....Good for you
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Rollitout: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Some people are rumouring that I am a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 01, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
I remember my guy back then, he was so good everyone was saying he's using water from his Qur'an as jazz. This guy could write out a full textbook word for word, too good that I almost believed the rumours but it is what it is. The guy just had that gift of quick retention.

good day sir..I have heard of people like that but I don't believe it
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2018
raquel97:
that if I even have someone to tel me he wants to bleep and pay. Guys trying to avoid me cos I look so aggressive.
cry
Lolz, seems u go sweet to bleep, this 1 everyone dey queue up but cant reach u
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2018
missdee384:
lol....Good for you
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 01, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

what of me? I can pamper ur hrt
thanks smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Achorise: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2018
They call me yahoo pastor,because I dress well and look very attractive.
And because I have a youth ministry where young people come in their numbers.
I have had this flare to impact the lives of young adults from my university days before the outbreak of yahoo.
Inviting handsome looking young boys and girls to hear the wisdom of God has attracted yahoo church and yahoo pastor to my name.
They were times I cried on hearing such things.
But God been so kind ,the ministry is growing with greater turn up of young people.
Although the church is located on a campus environment,precisely Abraka.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by PropertyCentral: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2018
That i was dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by sammoe(m): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2018
missdee384:
When I was in 300lvl in the uni, I had a 200lvl roommate who relocated out of the country with her family. Her boyfriend started asking me out and I refused while being polite and friendly. All of a sudden my roommates friend chatted me up and warned me to stay away from her friends boyfriend... At first I thought it was a joke until she told me he told her I was hitting on him and said he showed her our chat....i asked for proof but she couldn't provide any. I confided in some of my friends and they advised me to let go... I was truly hurt but we were on strike then I couldn't get to confront her... When we resumed after strike I acted like all was normal and didn't bring the issue up. After some weeks, a 100lvl roommate told me that their is something she has to tell me because I am a nice person, she said whenever I am not in the room she starts saying I am asking my former roommates boyfriend out, how he buys me dis and dat... Gosh I was livid... I called the so called boyfriend and he denied, when she came to the room I confronted her and you need to see the way my other roommates supported me to lash her.... Apparently she was interested in the guy... My former roomate heard and had to call me to apologise...It's not like d guy was worth it sef... He wasn't fine, wasn't tall... Chai I felt insulted. It wasnt funny then but now I think about it and just laugh

Sorry ehn. See, I'm worth it. I'm fine and tall (I'm not short). tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by dododawa1: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Saying BEER is my next of kin
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by josiegirl27: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
That i raped a Somebody
oh God is this for real...this is scary ..how did u manage?
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 01, 2018
sammoe:

Sorry ehn. See, I'm worth it. I'm fine and tall (I'm not short). tongue
ok...this post is not about me liking a guy because he is not fine and short.... I can go for a guy with these qualities who treats me right as against a fine and tall guy who treats me like trash.... I am just stating what put me off as at then.... It's been a long time ago and I am older and wiser now to know that physical qualities doesn't really matter

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Lol, nice topic.
A few years ago, my plane crashed in a sea under circumstances I won't explain here and everybody thought I was gone. Wreckage was found by my colleagues and they searched for my body to no avail until they gave up. When I showed up, some people thought I was a ghost. Even after explaining my ordeal and how I survived, some people still looked at me from a distance. It took me up to 3months to hear that I was designated a ghost for so long especially by those who believed in such conspiracies. Funny moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 01, 2018
That I beat my mom. Me that hasn't raised my hand to anyone in this life

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 01, 2018
I heard that I was impotent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Ask A Somali / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.