Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (34957 Views)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by adedehinbo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
in the uni 2 years ago, a stupid girl starting rumors that I was lesbian. that I was giving her signs and want to sleep with her. me, I was just being friendly ooo.
people were then staring at me with disgust when I left the hostel and stuff like that.. sha wetin concern me, I don pass the useless bitch and all those spreading the rumors.
guys wey I don fûck and my close female friends know say I can't be a lesbo.
see ehn in life, people would always have different opinon of you, just ignore. sigh.
I learnt my lesson to stop being friendly or smiling to strangers, I just ignore people and mind my biz bfre another rumor start.
I'll still have my revenge on her tho by kidnapping and torturing the bitch.
I want fork u too na

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Earthquake1: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ishilove:
That I had an affair with Seun_

Is it true wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
That I used Jazz to read..cos I am sound academically..
When I dey fail for secondary school, nobody talk say na jazz o..when I now decided to work hard and seeing the results, they say its jazz.. Nawa o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by mansoura(f): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by dangoteinlaw: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
That I was an aye, back in 200L...men started investigating and found out I was actually a ju-man. But truthfully I already blended from secondary school but renounced b4 gaining admission. Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by pascal558(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
mine was mtcheeeew
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Emmabraham: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The craziest rumour I've ever heard about myself is that I am mad.

It is crazy because it is not a rumour.

So you are truly mad congrats bro

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Michelle55: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
That I'm too nice

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by dangoteinlaw: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
That I used Jazz to read..cos I am sound academically..
When I dey fail for secondary school, nobody talk say na jazz o..when I now decided to work hard and seeing the results, they say its jazz.. Nawa o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc
I remember my guy back then, he was so good everyone was saying he's using water from his Qur'an as jazz. This guy could write out a full textbook word for word, too good that I almost believed the rumours but it is what it is. The guy just had that gift of quick retention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
lezzshxt:
but it was ogugua he liked...
Tell that to the rumour mongers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by dangoteinlaw: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lucifer66:
That I was dating some stupid edo girl angry
and they never knew u are too useless for an Edo girl to accept

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by RexTramadol1: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
They said they saw me in Dubai

Me, Dubai

Bro, that's gon be in a dream
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Dafreeguy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
LightQueen:
cheesy cheesy
and whats funny?
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
I av this very tight friend (a girl ) in secondary school, very close, no dating and no intention to date. She got pregnant and the whole school believe I'm responsible, even both her mum and my mum believe so, even after she told her mum and my mum I'm not, they still didn't believe to the extent that my mum said she is willing to accept her grand child that she must not carry it and give another man or abort (see me see trouble), thank goodness the man responsible (way older) didn't deny. The unexplainable thing is even within this drama/scandal we still remain even closer and i remember protecting her from junior students bully and i was so tensed on the day she delivered, up till now a part of her mum wish i am the one because the guy responsible is completely irresponsible

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Earthquake1:

Is it true wink
Refer back to the topic of this thread wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Ituneth(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
highqueen:
Lol cry, that was when i was in school, first semester 200level to be precise, my female course mate rumoured that i have started having sex simply because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

Me that was innocent.embarassed
Chioma, your lips shall always be as long as trumpet.grin
E Don pass now, u still set vex... Sorry oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dafreeguy:
and whats funny?
Comments
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Dafreeguy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
yettymuse:
How do people hear their own rumor or people's opinion about them?
Mostly thru friends and relations

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by centboy123456(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:
One dude said I bought a new car . And went to the point of posting it on social media to wish me more blessing .
Yes! He posted the picture of a random car too.
Come see as numerous people dy message and call me . People that didn’t care about my existence were even calling me to say congratulations cheesy
I didn’t even argue about it cos that’ll be a lot of energy wasting .
I just said thank you to all of them grin grin

lol are u serous men after all dis what did u do next

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
yettymuse:
How do people hear their own rumor or people's opinion about them?
Someone will always snitch on the rumour mongers grin
Someone among them

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Dafreeguy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
LightQueen:
Comments
Oh ok..as u laughin alone fear me sha
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by okenwaa(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rumour plenty naa...

1. My papa say I be cultist cus en no understand my waka...(I no even knw weda na true)

2. Some people come dey say I stop to dey drink come dey smoke igboo...(me still dey mk the rumour turn to rumour and lie @ the same time)

3. Dem say dem say I dey anti-social,say I no dey laff,say I go wicked well well...(na normal thing wey dey come with mood)

4. Dem say if you be ftc for NL dem go pay u money....(some NL landlords for don build house by now)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Dafreeguy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin
Anty, why shining teeth na
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by centboy123456(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Heard Someone Say I Was Crazy. grin

and they were right

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by spiralwedge(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
in the uni 2 years ago, a stupid girl starting rumors that I was lesbian. that I was giving her signs and want to sleep with her. me, I was just being friendly ooo.
people were then staring at me with disgust when I left the hostel and stuff like that.. sha wetin concern me, I don pass the useless bitch and all those spreading the rumors.
guys wey I don fûck and my close female friends know say I can't be a lesbo.
see ehn in life, people would always have different opinon of you, just ignore. sigh.
I learnt my lesson to stop being friendly or smiling to strangers, I just ignore people and mind my biz bfre another rumor start.
I'll still have my revenge on her tho by kidnapping and torturing the bitch.

I will be on the watchout for the news of your arrest on NL's fp

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Heard I was homosexual. Imagine the nonsense. As in me? A whole me!

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
KingLennon:
They said I won 2million naira in bet9ja meanwhile nah just 200k. I couldn't sleep in the house again o grin
Make dem no come Rob you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by kingron: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
I couldn't remember my childhood, only memories from 13 years I could remember.heard the rumour or story that it was because I had slight memory loss in an accident whilst younger. I later found out I was cloned from the original person . The original died and his family where so rich they cloned him which is me. I was cloned by Ann American company

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by ikezuora4689(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Keziehenry:
Mine was some years ago, I had a girlfriend I was going out with though with no string attached. Everyone is my neighborhood and hers knows we do hang together, all of a sudden, she got pregnant and the news was all over the village that I got a girl pregnant. I tried my best to make them know I wasnt responsible but all to no avail. To an extent that my mum even tried believing the rumor. It was a sad experience.

Feel free to share yours.
that I am a gay.......In my mind I was like...did they caught me

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by leonard002(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
one most important lesson I learned in life... he or she who gossips to you will definitely gossip about you!

take it or leave it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
highqueen:
Lol cry, that was when i was in school, first semester 200level to be precise, my female course mate rumoured that i have started having sex simply because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

Me that was innocent.embarassed
Chioma, your lips shall always be as long as trumpet.grin
Is there anything wrong in having sex.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Dafreeguy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
missdee384:
When I was in 300lvl in the uni, I had a 200lvl roommate who relocated out of the country with her family. Her boyfriend started asking me out and I refused while being polite and friendly. All of a sudden my roommates friend chatted me up and warned me to stay away from her friends boyfriend... At first I thought it was a joke until she told me he told her I was hitting on him and said he showed her our chat....i asked for proof but she couldn't provide any. I confided in some of my friends and they advised me to let go... I was truly hurt but we were on strike then I couldn't get to confront her... When we resumed after strike I acted like all was normal and didn't bring the issue up. After some weeks, a 100lvl roommate told me that their is something she has to tell me because I am a nice person, she said whenever I am not in the room she starts saying I am asking my former roommates boyfriend out, how he buys me dis and dat... Gosh I was livid... I called the so called boyfriend and he denied, when she came to the room I confronted her and you need to see the way my other roommates supported me to lash her.... Apparently she was interested in the guy... My former roomate heard and had to call me to apologise...It's not like d guy was worth it sef... He wasn't fine, wasn't tall... Chai I felt insulted. It wasnt funny then but now I think about it and just laugh
so whats ur ideal kinda guy? lemme consider applying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / This Is Biggest Nose In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.