Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (35031 Views)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by josiegirl27: 1:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Elxandre:

What country did that happen in?

This doesn't sound like a Nigerian setting. Lol.
finally...someone has spoken my thought .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by yachal: 1:58am On Nov 01, 2018
missdee384:
ok...this post is not about me liking a guy because he is not fine and short.... I can go for a guy with these qualities who treats me right as against a fine and tall guy who treats me like trash.... Am just stating what put me off as at then.... It's been a long time ago and I am older and wiser now to know that physical qualities doesn't really matter

My sister, it matterz! Don't marry a man that is too ugly oo. So your children won't take the face of Oshiomole and obj put together
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by 1Sharon(f): 2:07am On Nov 01, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
I av this very tight friend (a girl ) in secondary school, very close, no dating and no intention to date. She got pregnant and the whole school believe I'm responsible, even both her mum and my mum believe so, even after she told her mum and my mum I'm not, they still didn't believe to the extent that my mum said she is willing to accept her grand child that she must not carry it and give another man or abort (see me see trouble), thank goodness the man responsible (way older) didn't deny. The unexplainable thing is even within this drama/scandal we still remain even closer and i remember protecting her from junior students bully and i was so tensed on the day she delivered, up till now a part of her mum wish i am the one because the guy responsible is completely irresponsible

Aww... this is so sweet

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by 1Sharon(f): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2018
leonard002:
one most important lesson I learned in life... he or she who gossips to you will definitely gossip about you!

take it or leave it

I call them cowards. If you have an issue, say it in front of the person, not behind them..
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by QueenMarvella(f): 2:51am On Nov 01, 2018
That I Like Money Too Much... Na Paper I Suppose Like?? Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 01, 2018
That I am the first born of Dangote .
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by babeosisi: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2018
ROFL
Mine was actually here on NL when someone claimed they knew me and my name was Beatrice Osisi,a divorcee and posted pictures he claimed were of me and a supposed daughter.
grin grin
People that i wounded with my posts were so happy ,started stalking me posting the pictures everywhere
Another trash talking loud mouthed ghetto chap claimed I had a lover in London and I dared him to swear to that falsehood and he did boldly and received accolades.
He was eventually found out to be a fraudster in the UK swindling girls of money and disgraced out of NL.
What's that his name sef.
Can't think of the last name he had
Sauron aka Jackal aka Xerxes aka ??
Somebody remind me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by igbohausayoruba: 4:17am On Nov 01, 2018
babeosisi:
ROFL
Mine was actually here on NL when someone claimed they knew me and my name was Beatrice Osisi,a divorcee and posted pictures he claimed were of me and a supposed daughter.
grin grin
People that i wounded with my posts were so happy ,started stalking me posting the pictures everywhere
Another trash talking loud mouthed ghetto chap claimed I had a lover in London and I dared him to swear to that falsehood and he did boldly and received accolades.
He was eventually found out to be a fraudster in the UK swindling girls of money and disgraced out of NL.
Somebody remind me

.post ur pinshure for clarity
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by JasonScoolari: 4:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Elviswifey1:
One of my hubby relation that time took it upon her self to tarnish n carry wrong rumour about me that I used juju to hold their brother n that I made hubby not to help there family nor support them that they shld set me up. People who don't know me,she will call them to tell them so they will hate me b4 I arrived all bcs hubby loves his wife more that anytin n bcs he help me in d kitchen sometimes that's what made her conclude na juju.it was so bad at that time but today story has changed,na me dey do guy now for them all.
Happy birthday Mrs Elvis.
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by flames01: 4:57am On Nov 01, 2018
maryshregy:
Last year, everyone around my area said I was dating a man of God

Probably because you were too close to the man of God
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by flames01: 4:59am On Nov 01, 2018
folake4u:
Heard I was Bisexual undecided

I like you, Anty Folake. Are you married?
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by PDPGuy: 5:06am On Nov 01, 2018
babeosisi:
ROFL
grin grin
Somebody remind me

Lol
I will never forget that episode cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by correctguy101(m): 5:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Keziehenry:
Mine was some years ago, I had a girlfriend I was going out with though with no string attached. Everyone is my neighborhood and hers knows we do hang together, all of a sudden, she got pregnant and the news was all over the village that I got a girl pregnant. I tried my best to make them know I wasnt responsible but all to no avail. To an extent that my mum even tried believing the rumor. It was a sad experience.

Feel free to share yours.

Aye.

Very Irresponsible Person aka VIP
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by correctguy101(m): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2018
anochuko01:
fortunately, none. na jejely i dey waka!
When no one talks about you, you sure you still exists?
Confess now, which spiritual department you from?
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by correctguy101(m): 5:43am On Nov 01, 2018
hollamanng:
I have stopped drinking grin grin grin grin

Worst rumor ever grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by correctguy101(m): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2018
yettymuse:
How do people hear their own rumor or people's opinion about them?

By hearing noni

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2018
tamethem:
That I am the first born of Dangote .
grin
Swear say that rumor no sweet your belle grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Alwaysking: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2018
highqueen:
Lol cry, that was when i was in school, first semester 200level to be precise, my female course mate rumoured that i have started having sex simply because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

Me that was innocent.embarassed
Chioma, your lips shall always be as long as trumpet.grin
See this pretender, swear you didn't have sex with random guys

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:
so that's the only part you saw?
shut up hypocrite.
are you a virgin nonsense.

She can't be a virgin, she's just surprised u r bold n open minded, her kind of person do the worse and yet they still pass judgement on others

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Simply because i was always carrying a child around my neigbhourhood, a child belonging to my cousin, i was tagged an irresponsible girl with a child outside wedlock cos according to them, the child looks soo much like me, to the extent that my mum was almost disciplined in church, it was that bad smh!!! embarassed

Why would your mum be disciplined on behalf of her adult daughter? Or are you not old enough to take responsibility for your own actions?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by soshi(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2018
my course mates called me gay... because I don't associate with girls....mind you I don't associate with most girls because of past experiences wen dey put me for trouble

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by KingLennon(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2018
tosyne2much:
Make dem no come Rob you. cheesy
As in see ruff play o....
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Best1708(f): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2018
dontbothermuch:
Too bad
Infact,i faced hell with that guy,he later paid some cultists to hack me down.I thank God for sparing my life.
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Best1708(f): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2018
jagorinho:

Now this is funny!!! your ex deserve to be in taraba prison
He later sent cultists after me again,twas God that saved me.He later died in an accident.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by SkinnyNigga: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Elviswifey1:
One of my hubby relation that time took it upon her self to tarnish n carry wrong rumour about me that I used juju to hold their brother n that I made hubby not to help there family nor support them that they shld set me up. People who don't know me,she will call them to tell them so they will hate me b4 I arrived all bcs hubby loves his wife more that anytin n bcs he help me in d kitchen sometimes that's what made her conclude na juju.it was so bad at that time but today story has changed,na me dey do guy now for them all.
happy birthday, NWUNYE Elvis...
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by WiseStarr(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Mine was that I proposed to a girl next door and she waited till everyone arrived home and spread the rumors that i wanted to rape her,That Accusations didn't end well with her cos i had to go get some Fast working Jazz to prove myself right.....
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by thetrailseeker: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2018
Best1708:
He later sent cultists after me again,twas God that saved me.He later died in an accident.

Wow
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by steperone(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2018
highqueen:
Lol cry, that was when i was in school, first semester 200level to be precise, my female course mate rumoured that i have started having sex simply because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

Me that was innocent.embarassed
Chioma, your lips shall always be as long as trumpet.grin

Please... The only Innocent we know is Idibia, aunty talk true... ees doggy that they doggy you!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Amakababe(f): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Ishilove:
That I had an affair with Seun_
lol. is it Seun osewa that all of us know is gay or another Seun?
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Best1708(f): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2018
thetrailseeker:

Wow
I fear men o.
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by steperone(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
They said i was a cultist because i'm cute and started keeping dreads at that time

and now, they say i'm a yahoo boy cos i now spend some little change................(courtesy of some huge scholarship i won plus side business)

These bastards can never see a cute, cool, financially-ok guy and not masturbate with a cup of hatred and envy

#spits

But you know deep down your soul you are lying... But I’ll leave you to God and your conscience!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by steperone(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2018
polite2:
,I was once told I look like female, in fact DAT my manliness is absent grin

This cannot be a topic of rumor as it will be very obvious... Its like starting a rumor that that Wizkid is better than Davido when in fact its fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Ask A Somali / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.