Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (61671 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2018
E
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by madjune(m): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2018
End time cook.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=mimimile93 post=72577397]God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great.. [/quote senseless
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Physicist(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2018
The correct name is “Bademosi” and NOT “Badamosi”

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Some Nigerians big profile personality live downgraded lives style with their domestic staff.

They refuse to implement the fantastic working conditions which they enjoy outside their home.

Unfortunately the oppressive working conditions which they unleashed on their domestic help often goes with so much negative retribution.

5 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Majlaw:
The wife go bank early in the morning? Something is fishy.

Could have been ATM. I've once been to the bank around 6 in the morning to use the ATM when I needed money urgently.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by colestephan86: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..
Is that man the source of you life issues?
U can't go a day without mentioning him

4 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he hired a cook because he wanted a better STEW now Chief Badamosi has learnt the disadvantage of joining stew gang.

This is a lesson to all who pamper their wives.
It is the job of the wife to cook whether she cooks well or not. Let her cook; if it is not delicious, you go outside and eat.
But she must cook.
Her husband was murdered for her lack of domestic skills ORDINARY COOKING
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by PropertyCentral: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2018
Ayam not understand ooo!

Rip to the dead
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Simple....

The cook was cooking and the man tried to force himself on her via wetin en don too watch for nollywood,,,then the cook come test ruggedity for the man body come discharge.

Make I hear say e pass this scenario..

R.....I.......P

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by kygo(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2018
wait...I am not suspecting the cook in anyway..this could be a premeditated murder..I swear down!...if you see blood you no go run?! obviously what the cook might have done

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..

4 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by NdiaraIGBO: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2018
fucksterisback:

Shut up there, he was right.

Long live president Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by KelB(m): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Some of you are still awake just so you can text your boyfriend happy new month.. Jobless people ��

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 12:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Everybody from the wife to the cook to the new security and old security are all suspect ...i suspect the wife and the old security the most

6 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by onadana: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2018
NOC1:

Nwamaikpe is still the king, if not him it us not him better get your own signature.
Rip to the deceased and my condolence to the family

No mind the copy copy

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2018
luminouz,you are a big fool.....the female mod won't still fvck you though......Executive producer and director of UGANDAWOOD

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife should face severe scrutiny. Ask her, she knows something that others has no clue about. Don't quote me wrong, this the first day of the month. I'm sincere abt it. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by SachaBastien(m): 12:33am On Nov 01, 2018
How early did she leave for the bank that opens by 8 A. M to return still early for the gateman to be deep asleep?
She called the husband at the moment he was being killed, why did she call him?
The cook running is no evidence he killed his boss,prima facie maybe but it is no proof.

10 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

2)she employed the cook and gateman just 3 days b4 the man was murdered......

3) what did the man do to the cook b4 he/she murdered him?

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

6)the previous gateman was sacked for no reason.....

7)employed a cook when the family isn't large

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

the madam as well as the new employees should be questioned

ADIEU Papa!
guy you are right calling her husband for what really in the morning, when she barely left house just few minutes

8 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by igwefivestar(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2018
EbukaHades10:
His "cooker" get issues. Make them ask the gateman y he should be sleeping on duty.

This story get C leg,not even K leg
I concur, even the wife is a suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by rayobaba(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Mtcheew
mimimile93:
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by luminouz(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Niketrouble:
luminouz,you are a big fool.....the female mod won't still fvck you though......Executive producer and director of UGANDAWOOD
U have been tryna hard to get my attention but I have ignored u,mostly!!! What exactly is ur intention here?? U don't contribute anything yet u prattle about my stories..did they really affect u that much Hurt ur pride or made u seem incompetent?? I'm very sorry..I didn't mean to hurt ur feelings. But my life has always been flush with beautiful women,its never my fault. so i dont need to act like a sissy to get pussy bro.So Get a life naaaaa and dial down on the hate.
If u know me on this thread at all,u will know I say my mind,ion fear anyone or anything.

This is my last reply to you. EVER!!!!
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife is also a suspect, big one. Chances of first person who discover or report a murder being the murderer is 65% besides, her story isn't convincing to me.

12 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by thesicilian: 12:46am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

ADIEU Papa!
Posts like this one makes me continue to believe that there are still a lot of sensible people on Nairaland. The wife is the number one suspect, she may not have been there but most likely has a hand in his death.

11 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 12:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Majlaw:
The wife go bank early in the morning? Something is fishy.

abi oo. She is a suspect!
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2018
/
I still don't understand this penchant for cook and drivers for families in Nigeria. You even hear stories of gatemen not paid for 2 months yet oga/madam expects peaceful sleep at night.

So the sacked gatemen kept tab on all visitors. Oga couldn't explain who is Funmi that visited oga when madam traveled. Wahala gas! Oga sacked gateman and employed new servants. But madam already had her mind made up: Oga must die!

And here they are...let the mystery unravel.

/

9 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by crossfm: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

ADIEU Papa!
thanks for your observations.I suspect the madam more than the cook.am not playing detective but her statement is fishy.if the police do their job well then we will hear a different story.

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by dotcomnamename: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife is a suspect as well
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nwaoma14(f): 12:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Sure you don't know much about the man,so please shout up and let's do a good investigation.

Happy birthday to me ......Scorpio
4601CE:

Stupid post as usual
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by newproject(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.