Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (61672 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

2)she employed the cook and gateman just 3 days b4 the man was murdered......

3) what did the man do to the cook b4 he/she murdered him?

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

6)the previous gateman was sacked for no reason.....

7)employed a cook when the family isn't large

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

10) all this there was no intention to employ a cook until last Sunday..... especially when the former loyal and trusted gateman was sack?

11)how come the woman hastily accused the cook of killing her husband even b4 the police investigation?

12) what kind of gateman is that security man that can't even hear honking of a car,late in the morning

13)why did she call her husband despite she was on her way hime . probably she wanted to confirm 'something' (maybe to make sure someone is lifeless) b4 returning home or for alibi sake?

the madam as well as the new employees should be questioned

ADIEU Papa!
. Someone is thinking. Thank you very much my SISTER
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2018
KpagoGIN:

Nice observation from you, but try reading and this time evaluate all she claimed she did before discovering the mans death.
My little observation in addition to what @martineverest said going banking that early in the morning as claimed who opened the gate for her, was the bank a walkable distance and what was the time difference between making her transaction and putting a call home to the husband. And also I notice you said she would have poisoned the man if she really wanted him dead from her story I noticed she is too smart to get tangled in that, the method employed here was to look like that of an amateur e.g too much blood and music (if a proper forensic evaluation is done I can bet the man was dead long before she left the house, the call was just an alibi as some suggested nothing much for the music it can be timed/programed).
how did she hear his faint voice when d music was loud
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
ubecharles:
. Someone is thinking. Thank you very much my SISTER
I'm a brother
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by bankylan: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he hired a cook because he wanted a better STEW now Chief Badamosi has learnt the disadvantage of joining stew gang.

This is a lesson to all who pamper their wives.
It is the job of the wife to cook whether she cooks well or not. Let her cook; if it is not delicious, you go outside and eat.
But she must cook.

Obviously u are a single guy living in a shared one room in one Lagos suburb or maybe in far away town in the east. Stupid mentality!!!!!
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Daboomb:

A lot of things dont add-up at all bu tl am sure our police will jut torture the Security Man so-tey till im "confess" that he killed the man!.
Awon Dindinrin.

BTW:
We need to know who instigated the sacking of the former Security man........ is it the wife or it was the man himself who came up with the idea?
For all we know, this issue of "cook running away" may just be a red herring!
Everyone, including the wife, is a suspect (A scenario is if she asked the husband to sack the security man because he was becoming a "thorn" in the plan to get rid of her husband (insurance pay-out, second lover, jealousy over him having another woman, e.t.c are all possible motives why wives organise the murder of their husband)........get rid of that security man and the coast is clear).

Another Scenario: The Cook could have noticed him move heavy Cash/Forex or Expensive jewelry into the House, maybe he was breaking into the Vault and the man walked him, bash him on the head to cover his crime and escape with the loot.

There are other scenarios. Every crime leaves a lot of trail of evidence, investigators just have to be smart to lok for them.
Let us start with all those finger prints in the crime scene

I wud like to know the kind of very important bank transaction she had to conveniently go do very early when the incident occurred.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Inception(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy.... someone should help me answer question number 14,this could confirm who killed the man

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

10) all this there was no intention to employ a cook until last Sunday..... especially when the former loyal and trusted gateman was sack?

11)how come the woman hastily accused the cook of killing her husband even b4 the police investigation?

12) what kind of gateman is that security man that can't even hear honking of a car,late in the morning

13)why did she call her husband despite she was on her way hime . probably she wanted to confirm 'something' (maybe to make sure someone is lifeless) b4 returning home or for alibi sake?

14) how was she able to hear his voice during the phonecall,when the music was loud?

ADIEU Papa!

You are smart. My exact sentiments!
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Inception:

You are smart. My exact sentiments!
thanks
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by UncleChike: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2018
The cook came back with his guarantor. Let me ask a question please. Do you think anyone who commits murder will willingly return to the crime scene with his guarantor?

Doesnt make any sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy.... someone should help me answer question number 14,this could confirm who killed the man

14) how was she able to hear his voice during the phonecall,when the music was loud?

ADIEU Papa!
.. Oh my God. You must be very good at whatever you it is that you do. Keep it up.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Inception(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2018
Ijaycool:
Nobody seem to be seeing another possibility here...

Man fires last cook for resisting his sexual advances.
Man fires security too cux cook told security the issue.
Man hires new cook and security (a less alert one, so that he can sneak around without notice).
Man's wife left early for bank.
Man increase volume of music to drown the expected moans.
Man makes advances on cook in the kitchen.
Man's cook resist.
Man insists.
Man's wife calls.
Man in anger, agitation and horniness mumbles to the wife.
Man gets violent.
Man's cook got mean.
Man's cook reacts with the frying pan.
Man's head breaks.
Op published.

This is the problem when you refuse to read inbetween the lines.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by majamajic(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Ijaycool:
Nobody seem to be seeing another possibility here...

Man fires last cook for resisting his sexual advances.
Man fires security too cux cook told security the issue.
Man hires new cook and security (a less alert one, so that he can sneak around without notice).
Man's wife left early for bank.
Man increase volume of music to drown the expected moans.
Man makes advances on cook in the kitchen.
Man's cook resist.
Man insists.
Man's wife calls.
Man in anger, agitation and horniness mumbles to the wife.
Man gets violent.
Man's cook got mean.
Man's cook reacts with the frying pan.
Man's head breaks.
Op published.

what if the cook is a Man or does they state anywhere here that she is a woman ?
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Oh my God. You must be very good at whatever you it is that you do. Keep it up.
thanks
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by majamajic(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2018
for me a gate man that opened the gate for madam early that morning will not be that fast asleep not to hear the horn of her vehicle.

on whose toes the first gate man stepped on ?

the woman should explain further , she need help the police in this investigation,
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by KpagoGIN(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
how did she hear his faint voice when d music was loud
Let all watch and see she might change the tone of her song when the heat gets turn up.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by vicardino(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2018
U ain't in any way different from rank and file nigerian police with your reasoning. Smh
martineverest:

15). a male beninois cook for Nigerian dishes.......?a foreign himgher killer and he is probably on this way to Benin Republic to make it hard for police to investigate.that was why a Nigerian higher killer wasn't employed

ADIEU Papa!
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2018
I don't like the idea of domestic staff. Why can't a woman who is a house wife cannot cook for her husband's?
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:

15). a male beninois cook for Nigerian dishes.......?a foreign himgher killer and he is probably on this way to Benin Republic to make it hard for police to investigate.that was why a Nigerian higher killer wasn't employed

ADIEU Papa!

You're ACE!!!

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Lovelypet28: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2018
efighter:

This your post sound stupid and senseless, but my brother, YOU ARE VERY RIGHT. a so called wife that cannot cook, is that one a wife? It's just like a husband that cannot provide for his family. I use money marry wife, I go come use money hire cook, hire house help to clean the house, hire Nanny to take care of children, hire Olosho for sex. Please define a WIFE.
Please are you married? Do you know how stressful it is for a woman working a 8am-10pm job everyday,you expect her to cook, wash your clothes,take care of your children etc and still have the strength to have intercourse in the night without help? Please lets be reasonable.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by vicardino(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2018
It's not compulsory to drop a comment just for some cheap likes on nairaland. It's better not to read a story at all than to read it wrongly before dropping a comment. It ain't the newly employed cook that came back with his guarantor but the newly employed security. Read well next time sir.
UncleChike:
The cook came back with his guarantor. Let me ask a question please. Do you think anyone who commits murder will willingly return to the crime scene with his guarantor?

Doesnt make any sense to me.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Lovelypet28: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2018
bankylan:

Obviously u are a single guy living in a shared one room in one Lagos suburb or maybe in far away town in the east. Stupid mentality!!!!!
Thank you very much,its quite unfortunate he was killed in that manner,but having help around the house is a neccessity abeg,except the woman wants to die young,am a doctor i work almost 20hrs everyday,please how do i cope without paid help.All these men that have unrealistic expectations,it is well.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Ijaycool:

My sister, sexual violence knows no gender ooh.
Men dey rape men ooh
.. Please stop. We all know the direction you are going to. Victims as always. Good a thing your fellow lady made it clear that the cook is a man,yet you still want to change the conspiracy theory.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by vicardino(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Are you are being reasonable at all with this comment of yours? 8am-10pm job?? And you as the man is also having 8am-10pm job, ba? Why must she be the one to cook everyday? Why must she always wash your clothes? Are the children only hers that she must tend to them always alone? Ohh, your only contribution is the night sex? Please stop being unreasonable. She's a woman, your wife, your partner, she's everything but not your slave
Lovelypet28:

Please are you married? Do you know how stressful it is for a woman working a 8am-10pm job everyday,you expect her to cook, wash your clothes,take care of your children etc and still have the strength to have intercourse in the night without help? Please lets be reasonable.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by 11doubledee: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Lovelypet28:

Thank you very much,its quite unfortunate he was killed in that manner,but having help around the house is a neccessity abeg,except the woman wants to die young,am a doctor i work almost 20hrs everyday,please how do i cope without paid help.All these men that have unrealistic expectations,it is well.
I understand your case as a doctor but the woman in question is not.
In a family roles should be clearly defined,when there is need for exceptions talk about it with your partner.
For me a woman must know how to cook and should cook.Can't imagine my daughter not knowing how to cook or not cooking.
Where are family values?
Even the whites we try to imitate their culture don't hire cooks the way we do.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2018
supportnija:

A married man having cook?the woman murdered her husband.
You must be staying in a village.
It is married people that hire cooks.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
SachaBastien:
How early did she leave for the bank that opens by 8 A. M to return still early for the gateman to be deep asleep?
She called the husband at the moment he was being killed, why did she call him?
The cook running is no evidence he killed his boss,prima facie maybe but it is no proof.
How is going to the bank early a problem if the cook running is inconsequential?

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Ifeconwaba:
guy you are right calling her husband for what really in the morning, when she barely left house just few minutes
She can call her husband anytime.
It is not a crime. Maybe you don't know but there is a record of all
calls we make.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:

ADIEU Papa!

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Niketrouble:
luminouz,you are a big fool.....the female mod won't still fvck you though......Executive producer and director of UGANDAWOOD
You should be given a life ban for spamming every thread with your nonsense.
Go get a life.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by agbaman1782(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
jaxxy:
Sm of these togolese cooks are possessed.

Secondly there’s smtn fishy here why wud u sack a security who went out of his way to create register for visitors coming to the house like why shud that cause problems for him. Then U go ahead and employ a murderous cook. Smtn isn't exactly rite here

My thought as well
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by vicardino(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Whoever told you SHE employed the cook and gateman just 3 days (enough to raise suspicions about her) before the man (her husband) was murdered?? Who told you this or you just assumed? Could the man not have sacked and employed the cook and gateman?

3) We should be asking you what the man did to the cook before he was murdered since it pappears you know them well enough to know who sacks and employs in that house. Interestingly, even the projected loyal gateman just got employed 2 months or so and got sacked just few days ago according to his statement,,, you mind telling us why the pre-penultimate security guy was sacked or what happened to him??

cool why assume the cook is illiterate? Is remote control that hard to be handled even by an illiterate??

11) If you were in the woman's shoes, who would you have accused? The only missing staff of course

You have your questions aligned towards nailing the woman as the perp or that she's involved in it but it seems you know little about the lives of rich folks. Whoever orchestrated the sack of the previous security, whoever presented these new staffs should be investigated.
martineverest:

ADIEU Papa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.