Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (61678 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by coolhamid(m): 1:03am On Nov 01, 2018
The woman story doesn't add up at all
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by nadiq1: 1:19am On Nov 01, 2018
If the music was turned up loud, how was she able to hear her husband muttering and incoherence

5 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by HIV1: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2018
she called her husband and couldn't hear what he was saying as his words were barely cohesive , and was just muttering words before the call dropped.
If she could hear muttering of a dying man when music is being played at high volume apparently to prevent outsider or anybody within the compound from knowing what is going on , the wife , most likely masterminded the killing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2018
In my own humble opinion this story seems to have been cooked. Question the wife well enough, some truth will come out. Why would the newly employed cook kill the boss, the man was in a pool of blood, blood everywhere and at once they suspected poison, how did the cook pass thru the gate without the newly employed security guard finding out, the cook must have left in a hurry, the security man must have suspected something. Abeg this story has been cooked to fool the simple minded ones. What a crazy way to go out, death is indeed cruel.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Volcano12(f): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2018
A
jaxxy:
Sm of these togolese cooks are possessed.

Secondly there’s smtn fishy here why wud u sack a security who went out of his way to create register for visitors coming to the house like why shud that cause problems for him. Then U go ahead and employ a murderous cook. Smtn isn't exactly rite here
Abi?that woman never talk well.
Shameless woman,who cannot cook for her husband,na only money she saving transact.
Mitchew!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by keryj(f): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2018
I just don't believe the cook killed the man. Or perhaps, the new cook, new security guard and the wife are all connected.

She planned it well
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Agugbadin: 1:58am On Nov 01, 2018
Why do you need a cook when you have a wife, a woman who cannot you should remain unmarried because that is the basic quality of a wife. She is not qualified to be a wife to any person
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2018
Volcano12:

A
Abi?that woman never talk well.
Shameless woman,who cannot cook for her husband,na only money she saving transact.
Mitchew!!!!!

Are u minding her she went to the bank and came back to meet her newly employed security man sleeping at what time of the day, after sacking a more competent one to give way for a crime. Who knows if she’s involved

4 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Mafulul(m): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2018
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/credit-switch-boss-badamosi-allegedly-murdered-by-cook/

Madam went to bank early and came back when the security guard was still asleep......
how early do banks open? Some people were against the security measures put in place by the former security guard.... who are those people?

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:12am On Nov 01, 2018
But Y the wife no fit dey cook sef cool
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by technuel: 2:18am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

2)she employed the cook and gateman just 3 days b4 the man was murdered......

3) what did the man do to the cook b4 he/she murdered him?

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

6)the previous gateman was sacked for no reason.....

7)employed a cook when the family isn't large

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

the madam as well as the new employees should be questioned

ADIEU Papa!

You can do well as an investigator
Brilliant questions there.

5 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Niseamaka(m): 2:31am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

2)she employed the cook and gateman just 3 days b4 the man was murdered......

3) what did the man do to the cook b4 he/she murdered him?

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

6)the previous gateman was sacked for no reason.....

7)employed a cook when the family isn't large

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

the madam as well as the new employees should be questioned

ADIEU Papa!

Impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Story ain't pure. Who knows if the woman is the mastermind? Why so quick to blame the new cook. Hired on Sunday and then murders his boss 3 days later

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by gistsky: 2:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Arrest the wife, she has something to say trust me. Who hired the cook? The cook that just resumed work last Sunday, murdered her own boss! Maka Gini kwa nu?

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 2:57am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he hired a cook because he wanted a better STEW now Chief Badamosi has learnt the disadvantage of joining stew gang.

This is a lesson to all who pamper their wives.
It is the job of the wife to cook whether she cooks well or not. Let her cook; if it is not delicious, you go outside and eat.
But she must cook.
sad
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 3:22am On Nov 01, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
I still don't understand this penchant for cook and drivers for families in Nigeria. You even hear stories of gatemen not paid for 2 months yet oga/madam expects peaceful sleep at night.

So the sacked gatemen kept tab on all visitors. Oga couldn't explain who is Funmi that visited oga when madam traveled. Wahala gas! Oga sacked gateman and employed new servants. But madam already had her mind made up: Oga must die!

And here they are...let the mystery unravel.

/
Alternatively, madam was a runs woman, the previous security reported to Oga that unwanted visitors do visit the house in his absence, madam got angry and sacked the previous security guard, a new security guard was employed, madam meanwhile connives with either the cook to kill her husband, madam / the new security and the cook are all suspects, nawao angry

7 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by redsquare(m): 3:22am On Nov 01, 2018
I am not a detective, but this is my take on this issue. I'm 99.9% sure the wife knows what happened to her husband. Forget the alibi of her being in the bank when the murder was committed. She's the number 1 suspect. She calling the husband at his dying moment is no coincidence, she just wanted to make her story appear real. This is the kind of job Detective Tom Lepski in James Hadley Chase's fictional novels likes handling.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by peculiar111(f): 3:32am On Nov 01, 2018
hold d sacked gateman very well....he has questions to answer.....he might k now about our
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Majlaw:
The wife go bank early in the morning? Something is fishy.

From all the events and loopholes in her story, I suspect the woman set up her husband to be killed. And she must have made that call to confirm him dead before she returns home. By the way how early did she leave the house for the bank and what made her call her husband at that time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Dakoru12345678(m): 3:47am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife is number one suspect, her story get k leg. ... is behide it.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2018
redsquare:
I am not a detective, but this is my take on this issue. I'm 99.9% sure the wife knows what happened to her husband. Forget the alibi of her being in the bank when the murder was committed. She's the number 1 suspect. She calling the husband at his dying moment is no coincidence, she just wanted to make her story appear real. This is the kind of job Detective Tom Lepski in James Hadley Chase's fictional novels likes handling.

You sabi. All the sacking and employment of a new cook plus going to the bank are all part of the script. And that call she made to her husband gave her away. She knows what happened.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 01, 2018
gistsky:
Arrest the wife, she has something to say trust me. Who hired the cook? The cook that just resumed work last Sunday, murdered her own boss! Maka Gini kwa nu?

The cook was actually hired as a hitman.

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by babeosisi: 3:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Nigerians and rush to judgement
So because the cook was missing the cook killed him?
How are they sure the cook didn't meet his death too
In a sane country ,that a wife will be thoroughly investigated.
The cook is probably dead in a bush somewhere to appear like he killed the boss.
The killers she hired killed.her husband and killed the cook somewhere else

8 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by luckyogor(m): 4:19am On Nov 01, 2018
The story is shady.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by smart1712: 4:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Hunnnn
RIP to the dead
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by abels(m): 4:28am On Nov 01, 2018
u be mumu i swear
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Borntofuck: 4:49am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..
lazy youth
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2018
I suspect the wife...

Her hands are not clean..

Make them check well..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by femi4: 4:56am On Nov 01, 2018
babeosisi:
Nigerians and rush to judgement
So because the cook was missing the cook killed him?
How are they sure the cook didn't meet his death too
In a sane country ,that a wife will be thoroughly investigated.
The cook is probably dead in a bush somewhere to appear like he killed the boss.
The killers she hired killed.her husband and killed the cook somewhere else
The cook is alive, it was "in house" job
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by hundredrivas(m): 5:13am On Nov 01, 2018
supportnija:

A married man having cook?the woman murdered her husband.

You will not understand some women don't know how to cook and their husbands don't want to suffer in silence or damage their marriage so they employ a cook to prepare their favourite meals. Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.