Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics (6313 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by folake4u(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Husband material 1000yard grin grin.
Op, you cook so well and I like the fact that it is presentable smiley.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:
Send mine biko kiss
Longthroat spotted
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Tlyon(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
But unfortunately that's the only thing after sex that Naija girls can do.

Engage them in a conversation and watch them flop..

Brainless hoes everywhere.

Some time last year I went to a bank to cash out, I met a very beautiful matured lady in the banking hall. Guess what? Babe could not spell "fifty naira" on her deposit slip.
you bad , so you mean you look her free still look her slip
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
SmellySperm:

Longthroat spotted

Stop following me around
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
I am ok. I don't need no therapist. What I said really happened.. I was just looking at her struggle with deposit slip.

Happy new month.

JamaicanLove happy new month.

Thank you.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
hisgrace090:
You knowing how to cook makes some women believe that they have nothing to contribute to the relationship especially when they're equally not financially okay.
some of us are too pretty to pay bills
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by mimimile93: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tlyon:
you bad , so you mean you look her free still look her slip
She borrowed my pen to fill the slip and I was standing beside her.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Skengman: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

I don't think bashing a lady for knowing how to cook or not should be a priority here. I don't care if a lady knows how to cook or not, in fact I don't like ladies cooking for me, except they insist. I find it difficult not to find fault in another person's food, the reason I hardly eat out. I prefer taking a girl out to my place. I Cook for you, you enjoy yourself.
As long as a lady is willing to learn I don't care. But if she is not willing to learn, that's her biz not mine.
But the truth is some girls feel intimidated when a guy cooks better than them.
I usually don’t comment on sections like this but when I saw this one I felt I shd just give u my one penny advise. Congratulations by the way for knowing how to, something a lot of us can’t do. However, I must tell u, it’s bad if u start finding faults in people’s cooking esp., your gf/wife. It’s a thing of pride for an African woman to cook for her man, and for him to like the food. If u start finding faults, it dents the very substance of their pride. Forget all these people calling u husband material. You have to appreciate your woman’s food whether sweet or not. In your case, since u cook, u can teach them so they can cook to your standard.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Ay04z(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
dnt ever allow ur wife/girlfriend knw hw good u re at cooking...

jst an advice tho!
reason
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Skengman:

I usually don’t comment on sections like this but when I saw this one I felt I shd just give u my one penny advise. Congratulations by the way for knowing how to, something a lot of us can’t do. However, I must tell u, it’s bad if u start finding faults in people’s cooking esp., your gf/wife. It’s a thing of pride for an African woman to cook for her man, and for him to like the food. If u start finding faults, it dents the very substance of their pride. Forget all these people calling u husband material. You have to appreciate your woman’s food whether sweet or not. In your case, since u cook, u can teach them so they can cook to your standard.

I understand my bro, I understand.
It's a weakness im trying to overcome. Growing up with no girl in the house (ok, just one girl), I enjoyed doing all the chores with my aunty's younger sister in-law. I always want my meals to be near perfect.
I've been trying not to find fault, but I haven really met a girl who can challenge me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by chinchonglee(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ay04z:
reason
reason d reason by ursef
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Ay04z(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
chinchonglee:

reason d reason by ursef
shocked
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:

Stop following me around
Shea u na money...?
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
SmellySperm:

Shea u na money...?

Stop following me around cos you stink...

*Covers nose*
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:

*Covers nose*
What if he genuinely likes you?
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

What if he genuinely likes you?

grin grin grin grin

No
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:

grin grin grin grin

No

What if he doesn't but I do?
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

What if he doesn't but I do?

cool

cool
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

I understand my bro, I understand.
It's a weakness im trying to overcome. Growing up with no girl in the house (ok, just one girl), I enjoyed doing all the chores with my aunty's younger sister in-law. I always want my meals to be near perfect.
I've been trying not to find fault, but I haven really met a girl who can challenge me
[b][/b]

I can challenge you kiss
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:

[b][/b]

I can challenge you kiss
Oya na, challenge me. Let's Start by you making a good ede soup.. grin
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

Oya na, challenge me. Let's Start by you making a good ede soup.. grin

Who will be our judge?
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:

Who will be our judge?
Na me go be the judge na. If you impress me, we can work something out
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

Na me go be the judge na. If you impress me, we can work something out

No wahala grin

Am in
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:

No wahala grin

Am in
Oya check your DM

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:
Woke up this morning and decided giveto myself a treat. I've been too busy over the week, hustle don finally pay. I say make I treat myelf fine.
So I started making this yesterday night, woke up as early as 5 to complete the cooking.
1 fried Rice, chicken and salad,
2 Jolof rice,fried plantain, fish and carrot.
3 Tomatoes soup ( got this from YouTube).
4. crouton bread

You might be wondering why I covered it, its only ethical, and I'm expecting a babe. So you are free to come join me.

Guy once I get bigger kitchen, that's what I want to continue back, buying food outside is expensive, plus cooking is fun
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:

*Covers nose*
Maybe ur kitty stinks...... That's y ur guy cheats
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
@ op you try...at least you don't fall under the category of men that can't boil eggs; for someone who boast of liking his food near perfect, your presentation is wack. As for taste nah you know weda d rice one part don sef...all in all well done most importantly your type can serve breakfast on bed...
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Divay22(f): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Intimidated by a guy who can cook grin grin grin
My i don't care attitude (saving me from time immemorial) grin cheesy
I'll even appreciate you the more after you finish cooking, we eat, you bath me and cuddle me to sleep.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by April4th(m): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2018
E clear say nor be u cook am. But just incase you can cook like me, kudos to brothers who know there way around the kitchen and can cook up a storm grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
@ op you try...at least you don't fall under the category of men that can't boil eggs; for someone who boast of liking his food near perfect, your presentation is wack. As for taste nah you know weda d rice one part don sef...all in all well done most importantly your type can serve breakfast on bed...
Jealousy grin,
Na food you wan eat abi na presentation. Shey na Heaven I wan go present the food?
Na my breakfast be that jor. cheesy
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 5:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:
Intimidated by a guy who can cook grin grin grin
My i don't care attitude (saving me from time immemorial) grin cheesy
I'll even appreciate you the more after you finish cooking, we eat, you bath me and cuddle me to sleep.
Judging by your sigy eh, I can do you ate the kind that would appreciate good food.
Na the bathing side I like most. When can we start?
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2018
April4th:
E clear say nor be u cook am. But just incase you can cook like me, kudos to brothers who know there way around the kitchen and can cook up a storm grin grin grin
Lol, if you see my small kitchen you go think say na big restaurant o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... / What Is Marriage All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.