Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics (6305 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by mrphysics(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:
Intimidated by a guy who can cook grin grin grin
My i don't care attitude (saving me from time immemorial) grin cheesy
I'll even appreciate you the more after you finish cooking, we eat, you bath me and cuddle me to sleep.
You will be lazy in bed.

The signs are obvious and visible to the blind
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Divay22(f): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2018
mrphysics:
You will be lazy in bed.
Alright Mr. If you say so. grin
mrphysics:
You will be lazy in bed.
Alright Mr. If you say so.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by JasonScoolari: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Alright Mr.
If you say so. grin
cool

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by April4th(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
MrWondah:

Lol, if you see my small kitchen you go think say na big restaurant o

cool bro
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by April4th(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
MrWondah:

Lol, if you see my small kitchen you go think say na big restaurant o

That's cool bro
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Divay22(f): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
cool
Lol
This your fanta way you take dey entice people children so cheesy
wink
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:
, you bath me and cuddle me to sleep.

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Divay22(f): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=72624832][/quote]
Y'all like thinking dirty things grin
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Y'all like thinking dirty things grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Divay22(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
lefulefu:

Lol
I know nothing bro cool
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
I know nothing bro cool
i hear u grin grin

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by ImaIma1(f): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jollof rice and fish... undecided
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by unadeymadkwa: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2018
MrWondah:

Check am for the fried rice. Shey na live chicken you wan see?
. Me sef dey find the chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Follow Lady About With Their Camera Phones Because Of Her Backside (video / Watch Sex Video Of Beautiful Anambra Girl Ebi Leaked Trending Today / Crushing On A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.