Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! (5907 Views)

Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2018
18. My brother man and sister woman, you now see that many a time’s marriages are destroyed by elements that are insidious, elements that are hard to detect, invisible forces beyond human control. I presume to a great extent, you now know what to suspect when maybe for instance, you hear a husband saying things like, although I know my wife is educated okay, but I am sorry to this, she is quiet low, she finds it difficult to agree with me on many issues, if I tell her it should be like this, she will say no, I am getting fed up of this marriage, because of this. This brother man is telling you he is active on the mental plane and he needs a wife that can complement his mental nature. I just want you to bear in mind quite a number of marriage discrepancies arise not from witches and wizards in the husband or wife’s family, or perhaps ancestral spirits, or water spirits, they might be arising from starvation of one or two of the seven bodies possessed by each of us.

Unmated body can compel someone’s wife to sleep with her driver or houseboy and when people hear it they will yell out, ha, why did she condescend so low? Unmated body can induce or compel you to do anything. In the end you will say I don’t know what came over me. In the same vein my brother man and sister woman incompatible problems in marriage could arise from incompatible soul-mates.

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzw8yKnBbdw&t=162s

for your spiritual enlightenment!
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by Dorammy(f): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
Following... I find your teachings intriguing sir.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2018
Dorammy:
Following... I find your teachings intriguing sir.

Thank you my sister woman @Dorammy
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2018
17. In society, it appears marriage is king. Elevation of status, pressure from family members and close associates and other materialistic benefits has compelled countless people to scheme and do myriad kind of nasty things to usher themselves before the altar.
Let me put it in another way, many people sow a lot of evil seeds to get married. After the marriage, reaping moment must surely come. They want God to bless the marriage resting on a gun-powder foundation. Now that the church factor has been introduced into the marriage, the devil will be blamed for all the problems that will arise in the marriage. Prayers and counselling will be used to deal with them. Much later, husband and wife will realize the futility of retaining in the accursed and turbulent marriage, and they might start contemplating divorce

Subscribe to our Youtube channel to watch insightful videos on marriage and other topics.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4E-EvdwsDQHdcd_BsAdyw?view_as=subscriber
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 3:43am On Dec 23, 2018
14. I am trying to make you understand that you are a sevenfold creature you don’t only possess a physical body created from substances from planet earth you possess other bodies created from substances from each of the planes of existence.

Now you cannot automatically start making use of the seven bodies you possess, from the lowest body which is your physical body up to your highest body, which is God in you, you must learn to develop each of the bodies.

For instance babies don’t start walking and talking immediately after birth, gradually through parental efforts babies are prodded to crawl, they are taught how to stand and work, and talk. Our different bodies reach maturity at different stages, also we must bear in mind individuals vary in their development all of us cannot evolve equally. Out of the seven bodies, the physical body is the most developed, others are developing gradually and lastly, individuals vary in the awakening of their different bodies.

I know most of you are waiting to hear the role or roles played by our invisible bodies in marriage. Now hear this if a married sister woman keep saying, my husband is not a loving and caring person. He doesn’t care how I feel; he rarely makes love to me. I am tired of complaining because it is not working. Do you know what that means? It means her husband is lacking in substance derived from the third plane of existence.

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by Dorammy(f): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2019
Nice teachings...
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by Dorammy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by Dorammy(f): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice story... Keep it up...
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2019
My brother man and sister woman, this great lesson, concerning marriage can never be complete if I ignore the presence of water spirits in the marriage institution. It’s obvious isn’t it? Water spirits are celebrities people cannot just stop talking about them can they? In my own evaluation, water spirit is the greatest spiritual problem confronting countless people all over the world.

I presume, in your dealings with very emotional beings like water spirits, many of you have realized, if you are bad, water spirits are badder if you are mean, water spirits are meaner, if you are determined to get rid of them, water spirits are more than determined to remain attached to you. What most people fail to realize is that water spirits are deeply connected to their emotional nature, so if you don’t control your emotions you will definitely create a pleasant atmosphere for the water spirit attached to you to get hold of you and break you down attacking the whole of your being and your human pursuits and expectations.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2019
My brother man and sister woman true love requires that we see and accept and respect those we love for who they are and we must not project or impose our fantasies upon them. Difficult isn’t it? It is, because most of us try to fit those we love into our imaginary pictures of love.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2019
There are myriad kinds of love. The love of children, the love of siblings, the love of someone who might have impacted your life positively, the love of husband, the love of wife, the love of nature etc. You have told been, God is love, meaning, love draws the Almighty God closer to us, but you must have an object of love, which is the beloved, in-order for God to come closer to you. I have heard some people say, I believe in the love of God, but I don’t believe in human love. Also most of us often aver, I don’t like him, I don’t like her. I want you to bear in mind, you cannot love God and exclude fellow human beings. The moment you do that, your love for God is incomplete. Your so-called love for God is incomplete when you exhibit strong resentment, strong dislike for a fellow mortal.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
For your spiritual enlightenment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzw8yKnBbdw
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Your differences does not create problems in your marriage but it is your immaturity that does that!!
my brother man and sister woman. know thyself!
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by Dorammy(f): 1:06am On Apr 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2019
my brother man and sister woman, know thyself

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2019
Contact Guru Now!

LAG Office: 0810-004-5571
PHC Office: 0803-301-9216
BAY Office: 0806-357-1205
ABJ Office: 0705-347-7206

Follow us online:
Facebook - @GuruDeseyeSubai
Twitter - @GuruSubai
Instagram - @GuruDeseye
YouTube - Desires Pathfinder TV
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7eY3vkXfG8

for your spiritual enlightenment!
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) / Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.