Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? (2112 Views)

To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo) / Do U Agree? Pics Attached. / Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good day, fellas. A guy created a post on fb saying: It is not easy to be a man, that God should bless the works of our hands. A guy replied saying: Been a man was as easy as been a human, till men started creating traditions against themselves. Do u agree with him?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
i fully agree.... being a human being is easy for all human beings, but the minute foolish men started creating yeye DOs and DONT, thats when shiiit got out of hands.

biggest nonsense: man is the head of the family thus he has to provide for a woman/family (while wifey can stay home all day being an expert in telemundo, lol!)

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Pierocash(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
It is not about the tradition men created. God made it so.

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Gen 3:17

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by slawormiir: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments

This thread is damnnn educative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by immortalcrown(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i fully agree.... being a human being is easy for all human beings, but the minute foolish men started creating yeye DOs and DONT, thats when shiiit got out of hands. biggest nonsense: man is the head of the family thus he has to provide for a woman/family (while wifey can stay home all day being an expert in telemundo, lol!)
DOs and DON'Ts are not the problem. Worshiping wealth and discriminating against the poor causes the problem. If the society is not irrationally competitive, nobody will be envious of another. And if there is no envy, there will be contentment. And when there is contentment, man will not face too much stress. And when life is not too stressful, nobody will resort to crime. The DOs and DON'Ts are there to possibly curtail the crimes inspired by envy.

Who imposes those things on you? In other words, who jails you for not having those things? The answer is nobody except you yourself. You impose those things on yourself.

If there is no discrimination between the rich and the poor, would you be desperate to have everything the rich have? If you are not desperate, would you put yourself through too much stress?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

DOs and DON'Ts are not the problem. Worshiping wealth and discriminating against the poor causes the problem. If the society is not irrationally competitive, nobody will be envious of another. And if there is no envy, there will be contentment. And when there is contentment, nobody will resort to crime. The DOs and DON'Ts are there to possibly curtail the crimes inspired by envy.

i think you are mistaking DOs/DONTs with RIGHT and WRONG. which is a completely different subject.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Nonexisting: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
I agree. Since I stopped putting certain pressures on myself, my life has been easy. No woman no cry. I live for me and not for anybody else, no need to impress anyone. I love myself more than anyone or anything in this life so I look out for me before others. There are many principles I have now but these are just a few.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by immortalcrown(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i think you are mistaking DOs/DONTs with RIGHT and WRONG. which is a completely different subject.
Define your DOs and DON'Ts and explain how they directly make life difficult. Do it to show how I mistake the two. Competition makes life stressful. Those who cannot cope with the stress either face poverty and discrimination or resort to crime. DOs and DON'Ts come in to control the crime.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
You should also note that the ground was cursed for man's sake, in as much as the guy's reply make sense, it most times isn't easy for niggers out there...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pierocash:
It is not about the tradition men created. God made it so.

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Gen 3:17
I get ur point, but this goes beyound that. This has to do with traditions layed down by men which is now haunting them or has become a burden on themselves.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
bukky1994:
You should also note that the ground was cursed for man's sake, in as much as the guy's reply make sense, it most times isn't easy for niggers out there...
I know but the traditions men layed down is even making the curse worse.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by JovialJune(f): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
I get ur point, but this goes beyound that. This has to do with traditions layed down by men which is now haunting them or has become a burden on themselves.

Apt!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by headbasher96(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Life is only hard for men that want it to be look at yourself today is life that hard for u.

Some men want to wallow in ignorance for the rest of their lives life is sweet and simple unless u want to cut your agbada according to another mans size
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

DOs and DON'Ts are not the problem. Worshiping wealth and discriminating against the poor causes the problem. If the society is not irrationally competitive, nobody will be envious of another. And if there is no envy, there will be contentment. And when there is contentment, nobody will resort to crime. The DOs and DON'Ts are there to possibly curtail the crimes inspired by envy.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
Define your DOs and DON'Ts and explain how they directly make life difficult. Do it to show how I mistake the two. Competition makes life stressful. Those who cannot cope with the stress either face poverty and discrimination or resort to crime. DOs and DON'Ts come in to control the crime.

DOs and DONTs are things that the world/society believe that you should have as a man..(aka money, a good job, a house, position, family etc) and/or things that you should do as a man (go to school, find a good woman, get married, have kids etc), before you can be viewed as a man....and IMHO whether you have/do it or not is irrelevant because you will still be a man.
but what you described (aka discrimination/envy/crimes) is something that is "wrong" to do, thus a different issue entirely. the world/society doesnt have to tell us all that its wrong to steal and/or impose that i dont kill someone. as humans we all know that its wrong to do that. thus why i said that what you described is RIGHTs/WRONGs, not DOs /DONTs

sadly, a great part of this issue is down to RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
its either you are a man or your not. to be a man u must hustle

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Starboytwo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
I agree. Since I stopped putting certain pressures on myself, my life has been easy. No woman no cry. I live for me and not for anybody else, no need to impress anyone. I love myself more than anyone or anything in this life so I look out for me before others. There are many principles I have now but these are just a few.
I like this principle very much.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Pierocash(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
like what and what?
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by immortalcrown(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
DOs and DONTs are things that the world/society believe that you should have as a man..(aka money, a good job, a house, position, family etc) and/or things that you should do as a man (go to school, find a good woman, get married, have kids etc), before you can be viewed as a man....and IMHO whether you have/do it or not is irrelevant because you will still be a man.
but what you described (aka discrimination/envy/crimes) is something that is "wrong" to do, thus a different issue entirely. the world/society doesnt have to tell us all that its wrong to steal and/or impose that i dont kill someone. as humans we all know that its wrong to do that. thus why i said that what you described is RIGHTs/WRONGs, not DOs /DONTs sadly, a great part of this issue is down to RELIGION.
I wonder the dictionary you use for your English. In what you listed as DOs and DON'Ts, which ones are DOs and which ones are DON'Ts?

DOs mean what you should do, not what you should have.

DON'Ts mean what you should not do, not what you should not have.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pierocash:
like what and what?
Like things they must do or have or what they must be. Take note of the word "Must".
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

but what you described (aka discrimination/envy/crimes) is something that is "wrong" to do, thus a different issue entirely. the world/society doesnt have to tell us all that its wrong to steal and/or impose that i dont kill someone. as humans we all know that its wrong to do that. thus why i said that what you described is RIGHTs/WRONGs, not DOs /DONTs

sadly, a great part of this issue is down to RELIGION.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Pierocash(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Like things they must do or have or what they must be. Take note of the word "Must".
I want to know those things that made life not easy for man
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Daniel7543: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
Bro, I swear. I belong to your school of thought. You're just like me too.

I try not to put pressure on myself.
I try not to be in a competition with anyone.
I try not to impress anybody.
If you're driving benz,... I'm comfortable driving my camry voltron.
If you're using iPhone 13... I'm comfortable using my tecno.
If you stay in a mansion... I'm comfortable living in my 2 bedroom flat.
If you pop champagne every day... I'm comfortable popping my trophy beer.

Honestly. I try not to feel intimidated by anyone. I hustle to live a good life for myself and not to impress anyone.

Life has been easy bro.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

I wonder the dictionary you use for your English. In what you listed as DOs and DON'Ts, which ones are DOs and which ones are DON'Ts?
DOs mean what you should do, not what you should have.
DON'Ts mean what you should not do, not what you should not have.

i am giving you examples of DOs and DONTs which are imposed on men (coupled with HAVE and HAVE NOT which are also imposed on men). is that so difficult for you to understand?!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by immortalcrown(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i am giving you examples of DOs and DONTs which are imposed on men (coupled with HAVE and HAVE NOT which are also imposed on men). is that so difficult for you to understand?!
You are inarticulate in your statements.

Who imposes those things on you? In other words, who arrests you for not having those things? The answer is nobody except you yourself. You impose those things on yourself.

If there is no discrimination between the rich and the poor, would you be desperate to have everything the rich have? If you are not desperate, would you put yourself through too much stress?
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pierocash:
I want to know those things that made life not easy for man
Read the comments in this thread, u will see them, since u are a female and u do not know what men go tru.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Teddy96: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Truvelis u re alway with point. Kudos to dix ur post. .

Mehn, i no get anything to say smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know but the traditions men layed down is even making the curse worse.
yeah
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Collinsaik:
its either you are a man or your not. to be a man u must hustle
Hustling is one thing and to be a man is another thing. To be a man is not a day's job. When i was still a kid, i didn't understand the adage. It was when i became an adult, it became clear to me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Daniel7543:
Bro, I swear. I belong to your school of thought. You're just like me too.

I try not to put pressure on myself.
I try not to be in a competition with anyone.
I try not to impress anybody.
If you're driving benz,... I'm comfortable driving my camry voltron.
If you're using iPhone 13... I'm comfortable using my tecno.
If you stay in a mansion... I'm comfortable living in my 2 bedroom flat.
If you pop champagne every day... I'm comfortable popping my trophy beer.

Honestly. I try not to feel intimidated by anyone. I hustle to live a good life for myself and not to impress anyone.

Life has been easy bro.
True. However, Discrimination and Despising of others is another issue. There are folks who would want to make u feel so useless and unfortunate in life because of their achievements in life.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by jayworld15(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

DOs and DON'Ts are not the problem. Worshiping wealth and discriminating against the poor causes the problem. If the society is not irrationally competitive, nobody will be envious of another. And if there is no envy, there will be contentment. And when there is contentment, man will not face too much stress. And when life is not too stressful, nobody will resort to crime. The DOs and DON'Ts are there to possibly curtail the crimes inspired by envy.

Who imposes those things on you? In other words, who jails you for not having those things? The answer is nobody except you yourself. You impose those things on yourself.

Part of the DOs is that you must have money and have it affluently. Part of the DON'Ts is that you must never be poor. God understands that greatly, that's why Isaac sowed in the land a hundredfold. Be like The Isaacs, The Elon Musks, The Bill Gates etc. When you talk, money talks and the world listen. Money, to some extend, is wisdom no matter how foolish the advice could be.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by immortalcrown(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
jayworld15:
Part of the DOs is that you must have money and have it affluently. Part of the DON'Ts is that you must never be poor.
Apart from you yourself, who else makes these things a must for you? Mention the person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Open This Thread (men Only) / I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me / A 60yrs Old Woman Fall In Love With A 27 Yes Old Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.