Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (50997 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Slikbae: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
This nigga so pained he had to mention me twice.
gypsey:
so move on then, unless you have anymore insults for my mother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Slikbae:
This nigga so pained he had to mention me twice.
You know? morons like you i Enjoy ussually putting a bullet through their empty skulls grin After i ve fuvked them through the ass. tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Softhands(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol...please don't cry o...I am not the one responsible for you not being married yet o... Try pass the tests, you go dey alright.
OldBeer:
Yeah!
As the gay man that I am. Thats why you people are at the bottom of everything in this world.
C'mon gerrout. Its tooooo early.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Slikbae:
Maybe you should go Bleep your hoe mother? Wouldn't be difficult now would it?
You are not even brave enough to pick on me, you had to pick on my mother.
I am not going to pick on your mother.

your are also not brave enough to put up your photo on your profile and make easy for me to come find you and turn you into a mince meat. grin After fuvking you in the ass.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by OldBeer: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Softhands:
Lol...please don't cry o...I am not the one responsible for you not being married yet o... Try pass the tests, you go dey alright.
It's 10 am here.
Hope you good.
How is the fake Chinese parts biz going?
cool.
goodboy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Softhands(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
How do you explain a woman who is to be your brother's wife, see your mum sweeping, rather than take the broom from her, raised her two legs up for her sweep under her feet? Even the devil will disapprove of that girl.
gloria34:
gold digging with meat? I fear this 1
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Biingoo: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Poor man, go and test your useless mother with the fake chinese things you sell. grin
mynd44 seun lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Softhands(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol...oya u win.

Winner!!!
OldBeer:
It's 10 am here.
Hope you good.
How is the fake Chinese parts biz going?
cool.
goodboy
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by id4sho(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
gloria34:
there's a difference between 'no meat' and 'there is meat but u have to eat without meat'
I concur
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Elder0001:

Are Nigerian ladies in any way better?

Hypocritical dunce

Lol, that one dey kwa cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by nkemjacob2(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hizzy:

Sometimes the way you people reason on this forum Amazes me
there are so many ways to test her but this is one is not included
oya tell her the one that's included
dis format is wrong. We re in a civilised word. Even if the girl peal the cassava does it sound a text in respecting d guy and she been hardworking when they finally get married?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by nkemjacob2(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
franchasng:
True!

Some family can be so backward!

In 2018 and beyond, you don't use nonsense things like this to test a marriageable lady, that's so primitive and degrading angry angry

Top qualities men are looking for in a lady in 2018 and beyond are:

1.) Humility/respect and loyalty to the guy first!

2.) Good looks; she has to be appealing to the guy!

3.) Financial productivity; she needs to be financially relevant and productive by knowing how to make/earn money legally not just knowing how to spend/lavish money

4.) She must not be a feminist!

Guys don't marry any lady who is so obsessed with feminism and gender equality bandwagon, you won't enjoy it, even though it may sound modern and civilised, run from any lady that's a feminist, its a demonic cause designed by devil to destroy family bond.

You can date them for fun but never you dare marry a black woman feminist if you want to have a lovely, long-lasting marriage and happy home.
God bless you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by ImaIma1(f): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sterope:
What stupid love? It is lack of respect for her son, his guest and her future daughter in law. That kind of MIL will cause chaos in her son's marriage.

Exactly! I won't peel any cassava. I learnt how to make people feel awkward and bold in a non-disrespectful way...lol. By the time I say "mummy this one that you want me to peel cassava as a first time visitor, are you trying to test me?"

Abeg I cannot start forming good daughter inlaw
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2018
safarigirl:
my dear, it is like a system upgrade once they live overseas.

That is why I said it is better to find a man with foreign exposure these days, because these ones that are local have analog mindset.
and that's why the ones in US are murdering their wives like suya abi grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by tk4rd: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Every woman is a good wife material if the man is a good tailor.., and vice versa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
nkemjacob2:
dis format is wrong. We re in a civilised word. Even if the girl peal the cassava does it sound a text in respecting d guy and she been hardworking when they finally get married?
she come to chop not to work
in civilized world
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by RedAlert08(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2018
babra19:

Nah
I am displined
Can I message you, barbs
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by nkemjacob2(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2018
Hizzy:

she come to chop not to work
in civilized world
leave this perception. U don't taste a lady that way
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by KalakutaRepubli: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
AZeD1:
Why would you ask someone you just met to peel cassava?

What kind of attitude is that?
was she the only one that was peeling it? Was it not a family together doing t? Why couldn't she join? In fact courtesy requires u not be asked to join? Isn't it the same family she will be marrying into? Abeg make una leave all this Yeye talk abeg!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
nkemjacob2:
leave this perception. U don't taste a lady that way
Test your own lady the way you want and let them test their own lady the way she want
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by nkemjacob2(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hizzy:

Test your own lady the way you want and let them test their own lady the way she want
take ur belief and understanding. Tank u
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
nkemjacob2:
take ur belief and understanding. Tank u
bro thanks for your mature reply
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by Babysho(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
ednut1:
She called u and u still looked her in the eyes Twitter lies

Underated
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by babra19: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
RedAlert08:
Can I message you, barbs
sure
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by RedAlert08(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
babra19:

sure
Ok, doing that right away
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by DexterousOne(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2018
gloria34:
my brother, do u drink bear? i'll buy d brewery

my brand is Star lager beer

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her by 2buffagain(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
How do you look someone dead in the eye when they called you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.