Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other (1391 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
i Loved this girl at first sight but i didn't ask her out because I wasn't ready to date any girl then. This girl, later asked me Out and I gladly accepted. To me, I thought it was God at Work!
We started dating... Few months after, she humiliated me but because I love her, I ignored it. Two weeks after the previous humiliation,she gave me the worst moment of my life. To my surprise, she called me and told me that I offended her. I was like, what the heck!

I begged her still for almost three weeks. I always get home late everyday cos she is an apprentice. During the time i was begging her, I found out her colleague at work had poisoned her heart towards me. I noticed with the way they act with each other whenever am talking to her. i wanted to tell her that "your friend now decides your life for you abi?" But I remember Action Speak louder Than Word, She might have that in her mind too...

So Today a similar Story like mine happened:

My friend really loved this single mother of one. He loved her with all his heart and not with his brain... He found out she has been cheating on him. This babe started begging my guy but, he said it's over between them. She invited him to her house today. To my surprise, although i wasn't there, this babe knelt down for my guy that she cannot afford to lose him. She confessed that her friend was the culprit behind her wrongdoings. That her friend told her that my guy has nothing to offer her. I just felt weak when my guy told me everything.Upon all the love, what else again?...

Girl Friends, What Do You Gain From Advising Your Friends Astray? And Girls That Heed To Their Friends Advice, What Have You Gained So Far?

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Tonytonex(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
LOL!... cut & nail english... LWKM!... clowns everywhere.
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Op writing in English is easily understandable than Jamaican Patois.. Abeg
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Eyeness: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Love this girl at first sight but i don't toast her Cos am not ready to date any girl then this girl later toast me I accepted thought maybe
God Is Work
we started relationship after some months
she humiliate me as someone i love before she toast me i just overlook it two weeks after the day she give worst moment of my life to my surprise she call me i offend her i was like what the heck
I beg that thing for almost three weeks getting home lately everyday cos she is an apprentice during the time i was begging her I found out her college at work have poison her heart toward me i notice with the way they do with each other when am talking to her
i wanted to tell her
your friend have decide your life for you abi
But I remember Action Speak Than Word
She might have that in her mind too...

So Today Story like that happened

My friend really love this single number of one
He just too love her with all his heart not with his brain inshort story
He found out she has been cheating on him
This babe started begging my guy but he said it over between them she invited him to her house today to my surprise although i was not there this babe kneel down for my guy that she cannot afford to lose him confess that her friend was cultist behind her wrongdoing
she told her my guy have nothing to offer her
I just weak when my guy told me everything
Upon all the love what else again...

Girl Friends What Do You Gain From Advising Your Friends To Astray
And Girls That Heed To Their Friends Advise What You Have Gain So Far..... undecided
op this your english is worse than bad advice.
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
What did the op just say?

1 Like

Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tonytonex:
should have give you what you deserve before doing so i went to your profile all i can see is grass it shown you're senseless
I guess you have define your stupidity
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
dairykidd:
You think Every Languages have the same words and meanings ehn
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by CAPSLOCKED: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tonytonex:
Eyeness:
op this your english is worse than bad advice.
dairykidd:

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS LANGUAGE SKIP THE THREAD AND LEAVE SPACE FOR PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND TO COME AND MAKE MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTIONS.

THANK YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by itsmeurLady(f): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
For those of you that don't understand what the OP is trying to say...

i Loved this girl at first sight but i didn't ask her out because I wasn't ready to date any girl then. This girl, later asked me Out and I gladly accepted. To me, I thought it was God at Work!
We started dating... Few months after, she humiliated me but because I love her, I ignored it. Two weeks after the previous humiliation,she gave me the worst moment of my life. To my surprise, she called me and told me that I offended her. I was like, what the heck!

I begged her still for almost three weeks. She was getting home late everyday cos she is an apprentice. During the time i was begging her, I found out her colleague at work had poisoned her heart towards me. I noticed with the way they act with each other whenever am talking to her. i wanted to tell her that "your friend now decides your life for you abi?" But I remember Action Speak louder Than Word, She might have that in her mind too...

My friend really loved this single mother of one. He loved her with all his heart and not with his brain... He found out she has been cheating on him. This babe started begging my guy but, he said it's over between them. She invited him to her house today. To my surprise, although i wasn't there, this babe knelt down for my guy that she cannot afford to lose him. She confessed that her friend was the culprit behind her wrongdoings. That her friend told her that my guy has nothing to offer her. I just felt weak when my guy told me everything.Upon all the love, what else again?...

Girl Friends, What Do You Gain From Advising Your Friends Astray? And Girls That Heed To Their Friends Advice, What Have You Gained So Far?

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
dairykidd:

It does seem like patois and almost incomprehensible

1 Like

Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:
For those of you that don't understand what the OP is trying to say...

I begged her still for almost three weeks. She was getting home late everyday cos she is an apprentice. During the time i was begging her, I found out her colleague at work had poisoned her heart towards me. I noticed with the way they act with each other whenever am talking to her. i wanted to tell her that "your friend now decides your life for you abi?" But I remember Action Speak louder Than Word, She might have that in her mind too...

Oh Jesus Christ Who is this your good samaritan.
Thank you so much am indebted for kind gesture
I Just Find Out I Made Errors
All those bashing me
They should write up
Thank You Once Again
Have A Blissful Night...

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS LANGUAGE SKIP THE THREAD AND LEAVE SPACE FOR PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND TO COME AND MAKE MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTIONS.

THANK YOU.
Baba Thank You Jare Some People Doesn't have manners at all

1 Like

Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by herolamy1: 6:04am On Nov 02, 2018
I don’t understand what they gain in leading their friends astray! It was late before I discovered how they feel whenever their friends have a better offer or good boyfriend, then jealousy sets in. If they can’t have the guy then they’ll make their friend loss him.

Black people with bad intentions

This country is damned
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by chiommy123(f): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2018
I pity Girls that tell their friends everything about them. If you need advice from them twist everything so they think is another person that needs the advice. Its terrible wat girls do to themselves a times

1 Like

Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
herolamy1:
I don’t understand what they gain in leading their friends astray! It was late before I discovered how they feel whenever their friends have a better offer or good boyfriend, then jealousy sets in. If they can’t have the guy then they’ll make their friend loss him.

Black people with bad intentions

This country is damned
The girl that mislead my ex always look me in kind ways,
But i never give a bleep she might be a karishika
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Tonytonex(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THANK YOU.
So if something is funny, one shouldn't laugh...
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Tonytonex(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Iamtosignno:
should have give you what you deserve before doing so i went to your profile all i can see is grass it shown you're senseless
I guess you have define your stupidity
I don't understand what you typed pls... Lol... Use pigin, may be l go understand.
Re: Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other by Cholls(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Tonytonex:
So if something is funny, one shouldn't laugh...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Do I Do? / Intimacy On Wedding Night A Must? / Is It Gay For A Guy To Post Shirtless Photo Of Another Guy On His Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.