Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Help! What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Do I Do? (1394 Views)

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Do I Do? by 3sixtylaughs: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
I am an undergraduate studying computer science. I asked a girl out some days ago who is also a student in the same school and she said I should give her some time to think about it and that she will give me feed back today. So today, we met and the first thing she did was ask me to lend her some money that she will pay back by next month. I told her I would check my account to see if I can part with the amount she mentioned for that length of time and that I'll get back to her the next day. Then I went ahead to ask her about our previous discussion and what she had decided. She responded by saying she will let me know of her decision before weekend.
Now, giving her the money might not be so much the problem but right now am feeling like she is using the situation to extort money from me.
What should I do?
P.S let's be matured and pls no insults .
THANK YOU
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by sarmuel97(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Run

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by illicit(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Japa!

1 Like

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by nlPoster: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
If you do not want to give her money, tell her no, you are not giving her money. Or just stop contacting her.

It's not mandatory you date the lady. Your question is unnecessary.

She can either source funds elsewhere (eg from her parents and friends) or make do with whatever she has.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by nlPoster: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
@ the ones shouting run! japa! and adding exclamation marks for emphasis, the op is the one disturbing her, not the other way round.

3sixtylaughs:
I asked a girl out

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
I am an undergraduate studying computer science. I asked a girl out some days ago who is also a student in the same school and she said I should give her some time to think about it and that she will give me feed back today. So today, we met and the first thing she did was ask me to lend her some money that she will pay back by next month. I told her I would check my account to see if I can part with the amount she mentioned for that length of time and that I'll get back to her the next day. Then I went ahead to ask her about our previous discussion and what she had decided. She responded by saying she will let me know of her decision before weekend.
Now, giving her the money might not be so much the problem but right now am feeling like she is using the situation to extort money from me.
What should I do?
THANK YOU
if na uniben girl ur own don finish kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by shortgun(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nothing in this life is free kid.
If you want that girl u should also be ready to spend on her....she has got needs.
You want to be smashing her for free angry
if u hv,give to her.
Giving her d money will put some level of control in ur hands.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by 3sixtylaughs: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
shortgun:
If you want that girl u should also be ready to spend on her....she has got needs.
if u hv,give to her.
Giving her d money will put some level of control in ur hands.
thank you for the advice. I know nothing is free and yes, I will at some point spend oh her but why ask for the money now? Shouldn't she at least concernt to the relationship first ?

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by nlPoster: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can you leave the girl alone!
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by 3sixtylaughs: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
nlPoster:
Can you leave the girl alone!
All I want to know is if what she did showed good character and if you were in my shoes what would your decision be. Am not trying to be a mysogynist
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by nlPoster: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Long story is unnecessary.

Just go your own way.
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
u dont have money and yet u asking out a girl in ur class
a fellow course mate cheesy
if u know whaats good for u u better face ur book cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by crackkhaus: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
shortgun:
[s]Nothing in this life is free kid.
if u hv,give to her.
Giving her d money will put some level of control in ur hands.[/s]

Shhhhhhh....

8 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by shortgun(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
thank you for the advice. I know nothing is free and yes, I will at some point spend oh her but why ask for the money now? Shouldn't she at least concernt to the relationship first ?
Women are complex bro...they defy every logic known to man.
She alone knows why she's asking u for the money at this time. For me, I think u should give her something even if it's not the full amount she wants.
I am only saying this cos u have interest in her.
Make her see u as someone she can depend on.
But u should make her give u her answer b4 u hand d money over... you are in the driving seat here.
If possible hold the cash for hand, let her see it...then ask her about her answer grin grin

The money she wants from you makes her helpless b4 u.
Tell her that her answer will make u decide if you will give her d money or not.
Also, hv it in mind that once u guys start to date she wont pay back d money.....so gamble with an amount that wont pain you later grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
What should I do?
THANK YOU

She wants to rip you off. Na this type of girl good to use for rituall

1 Like

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by ujlatino(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bro, datz d registration fees, so its up to u if u can foot d bill. Na man u be! grin

[b][/b]I left[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by 2dice01: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
shortgun:
if u hv,give to her.
Giving her d money will put some level of control in ur hands
What fuckery at the Bolded
No lemme e-slap you from here make your phone screen no crack o grin

Cant you she the game she is tryna play
She is Manipulating you cuz she think you are weak

Giving her money will only elevate you to become one of her magas ..She won't date you ..

The highest you will get is a Peck or Hug

But if you have and you wanna Borrow her

Collect Collateral cheesy

Some one said that is the Registration fee

5 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
3sixtylaughs:

YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR ANSWER. AND YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO PAY RUBBISH BILLS UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

IF I WERE YOU, I'LL DISEMBARK. THERE ARE THOUSANDS MORE IN YOUR CAMPUS THAT "MAY" NOT TRY TO MANIPULATE YOU FOR SELFISH REASONS.

5 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by nlPoster: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
op be a man please and quit this association of whining.

Just let the girl be. She was on her own before you came and brought issues.

Another person opened a thread today to claim a guy was crying because a lady asked him for money. While I am not unsympathetic to that person's plight, I think it's ok to let a girlfriend know if you don't have money. The reason it's complicated is because you folks often make comments here insulting females who were with a man while he was broke, saying they deserve nothing.

What exactly is the blackpill thing about? I thought it's supposed to mean alpha males or whatever you call it?

Just look at your thread title. undecided

If you have the money but don't want to give "leeches" then don't. It's your money.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by 3sixtylaughs: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
shortgun:

She alone knows why she's asking u for the money at this time. For me, I think u should give her something even if it's not the full amount she wants.
But u should make her give u her answer b4 u hand d money over... you are in the driving seat here.
If possible hold the cash for hand, let her see it...then ask her about her answer grin grin

Tell her that her answer will make u decide if you will give her d money or not.
Also, hv it in mind that once u guys start to date she wont pay back d money.....so gamble with an amount that wont pain you later grin

I see what you are aiming at. I like that ! But don't you think dangling the money in her face will send off the wrong info about me ? On a second thought, isn't she doing the same thing to me by with holding her response ? Jor
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by 3sixtylaughs: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR ANSWER. AND YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO PAY RUBBISH BILLS UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

IF I WERE YOU, I'LL DISEMBARK. THERE ARE THOUSANDS MORE IN YOUR CAMPUS THAT "MAY" NOT TRY TO MANIPULATE YOU FOR SELFISH REASONS.
thank you very much Sir. God bless you for me jor
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by crackkhaus: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
I see what you are aiming at. I like that ! But don't you think dangling the money in her face will send off the wrong info about me ? On a second thought, isn't she doing the same thing to me by with holding her response ? Jor
Dude next time you ask a girl out and instead of giving you a response, she asks you for money, please tell her to visit you in your house and be ready to have sex before you will give her any money. Say it seriously but with a soft smiling face.
Some of you young fellas really need to learn game.

The only reason you're telling her this is not because you're really interested in having sex with her, it's just to convey the message that she is nothing but a hungry cheap slut.
Since she has no self-respect & pride, then you must not respect her either.

Either she insults you and walks away, which is good riddance to bad rubbish...Or she accepts the deal, and you get an easy fvck which proves that she is indeed a hungry cheap slut - either way, you win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by shortgun(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
2dice01:

Giving her money will only elevate you to become one of her magas ..She won't date you ..

Really? So what's wrong in been a maga?
This is why we always f*ck ur girlfriends.
You are always claiming to be smart when it comes to girls but u lots are always been played left right n centre.

For u to get most girls you need to bait them with something
Anything can be d bait....money topping d list.
If she takes d money from him and runs away...dont you think she will still need money tomorrow and run back to him?
If a girl is getting nothing from you...she will lose interest.
Una go just dey form nonsense for this forum.
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by 3sixtylaughs: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
2dice01:

Confam G

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by 3sixtylaughs: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
crackkhaus:

Either she insults you and walks away, which is good riddance to bad rubbish...Or she accepts the deal, and you get an easy fvck which proves that she is indeed a hungry cheap slut - either way, you win.
wow this is wisdom ! I never thought of that !
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
The funny thing is that she may want to use that money to buy her boyfriend a gift!!!
Op stay woke!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by wizdomnzube(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2020
shortgun:

Na ogun go kill u there. I sure say na pussy niggaz lyk u dey mk bitches carrydo anyhow.
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by shortgun(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
It's a game play it wisely...dont be crude about it.
Since u like this girl give her what she wants.
Most times guys fail to understand that a girl have countless options to choose from.
She might just need help honestly and she see u as someone who can assist.
Be her maga or mugu...gamble with the small change she's asking. U never know ?
If she runs away after taking d money; move on. She will still need money in d future she will remember u as d maga that gives freely..that's d time u will take full payment +interest grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by crackkhaus: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2020
3sixtylaughs:
wow this is wisdom ! I never thought of that !
Well now you have..

That is not a girlfriend to have.
Even if she ends up saying yes to you, I repeat, that's not a girlfriend to have.

She has shown her cards, and chics like that are best used for bootay calls.

Go look for someone else to date who is worth it please.

2 Likes

Re: Help! What Do I Do? by shortgun(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Na ogun go kill u there. I sure say na pussy niggaz lyk u dey mk bitches carrydo anyhow.
Amadioha bend that ur wretched hand u used to quote me, Anufia.
Na poverty cause ur frustration no be me abeg.
Re: Help! What Do I Do? by wizdomnzube(m): 12:30am On Mar 05, 2020
shortgun:

Amadioha bend that ur wretched hand u used to quote me, Anufia.
Na poverty cause ur frustration no be me abeg.
Ozuo say na poverty hahaha..... U just prove say na sawdust full that ur ugly head. Dey deceive the boy to become Maga for some hungry gal. Na pussies lyk u dey use money pursue woman thinking say u get sense. Low self esteem na he go choke u there grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice / Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex Of You,"would You Date You"? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.