Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (16244 Views)

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by tobiogunboye(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
How much do u have in ur bank account

Enough, to make me happy!

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by ELdaar55(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoiyalayi:
What's so special abt them
No be man dey Bleep them
Abi no be man dem go eventually marry
HMMM..WHICH ONE CON BRING "BLEEP" FOR THE QUESTION
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by jericco1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
I don't know how to swim please. let them continue with their ogas

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Makamuanwuo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
How much do u have in ur bank account

What a useless question
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
On one condition, if i have a military training, if not hmm sorry is ur case.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by mimimile93: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoiyalayi:
What's so special abt them

No be man dey Bleep them

Abi no be man dem go eventually marry
There's something special about them..
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by omoiyalayi(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
mimimile93:
There's something special about them..

Oya tell us
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by chisani(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
This one na really jamb question ooo. I have to consult my pastor first on this matter. I need direction to be able view what the future will be like having a soldier as a wife. cool cool
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by mimimile93: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Oya tell us
They are officers intimacy gadgets..

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by omoiyalayi(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
mimimile93:

They are officers intimacy gadgets..

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Ayobami7(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Thegirlnextdoor: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:
The last thing I'll do is marry a female soldier..
Their only role in that army u see them is servicing the ogas, that's the only thing they do there, especially when she's pretty, the way at which the ogas will just be cruising into her garage! U sef go fear...

That's not true
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by KalakutaRepubli: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:

That's not true
very very very very true ma
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by MUSAPLC: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
There contact, I need a wife that is not liability
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by MUSAPLC: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is my phone 08174332631 .
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
All these ones dem na the general at the top get dem oo. Any bloody civilian running after dem is doin so at his own riskcheesy. U can admire sha but dont touchcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Thegirlnextdoor: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:
very very very very true ma

That's just the impression u guys have but it's far from it.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by KalakutaRepubli: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:

So tell me what's obtainable.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:

That's not true
hi.are you in the Cameroonian gendarme? undecided
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Thegirlnextdoor: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
nwanneni:
hi.are you in the Cameroonian gendarme? undecided

Yes I am.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:

Yes I am.
oh yeah?
I visit your country all the time(Douala and the north) for business.(power generating equipments for large bakeries and champagne grin your people do drink a lot btw).wow,what part of the country are you from and can we meet when next i come?
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
I will use and dump them one by one. Can't marry a soldier.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by stuffs4me(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
futuregovernor:
Just saw this on facebook,one of them posted this pics in social media. Can you marry any of them?

I can't marry these ones not because they are military personnel but because of their rank. These woman are not officers they are other ranks (secondary school leavers categories)

I can marry a female military officer not junior rank abeg
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Yusufmanusman(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why not, all look pretty,

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Jaqenhghar: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:

Its not an impression its the truth. I have sources and we know what they tell us. The average solduer no fit see woman stand normal na woman colleague him go see leave?
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Jaqenhghar: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:

Yes I am.
No wonder. Maybe in Cameroun its different but in Niggeria that is what it is

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Thegirlnextdoor: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
nwanneni:
oh yeah?
I visit your country all the time(Douala and the north) for business.(power generating equipments for large bakeries and champagne grin your people do drink a lot btw).wow,what part of the country are you from and can we meet when next i come?

Yeah...Cameroonian drink alot. They re known for that cheesy. I am base in Douala.

Anytime u come, it will be my pleasure to welcome you.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:

Yeah...Cameroonian drink alot. They re known for that cheesy. I am base in Douala.

Anytime u come, it will be my pleasure to welcome you.
ok sure.how do i reach you though?got a phone number?
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Thegirlnextdoor: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=73301627]
No wonder. Maybe in Cameroun its different but in Niggeria that is what it is.

It's not like in Cameroon it's different. Those girls are very soft inside. Trust me.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Thegirlnextdoor: 6:11am On Nov 26, 2018
nwanneni:

Yeah...you can send me a pm.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by nedekid: 7:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Thegirlnextdoor:

That's not true
Sista na true jor.
Toothpick for oga at the top is usually the case.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics by Jaqenhghar: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Lucky chap. E don set 4 you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! / Girls Is 5inches Enough For U / When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.