Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (51680 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by simplycarro: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
EternalTruths:
Why then oppose the restoration of Biafra.?

Where did he oppose the “restoration of Biafra” ?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Blackfire(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
Tinubu------osun state.
Ambode----- Ondo state.
Oba akiolu---- from Benin.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by simplycarro: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
lagos herself is a failed state.. Lagos should be in the ranks of cities in SA and Egypt at least being the formal capital of Nigeria..Lagos is a disgrace to Nigeria

Lagos would be better off without this daily influx of people from failed states

11 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by globemoney: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
modath:

[s]Ambode just dumped himself from Ipob love list.. cheesy cheesy[/s]
Failed states here refer to yorubaland. No state in SE is on life support like the core yoruba states and the buffoon called Ambode from Ondo state was never on any igbo love list..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Ambode is very right !!!! Buharis poor handling of the economy and insecurity in the North , Middle belt and southeast has made most of these states unviable to many indigene and triggered a survival migration to Nigerian portcity of Lagos which is a lot more stable financially due to high port traffic necessitated by deliberate poor handling of other ports by certain elements
you forgot states like osun,oyo, ogun and ondo where hunger and ritual killings are on the rise

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:
You're one of them. Not only your state Ondo you are failure personified.

We the Igbos don't depend on the failure of any state or governor, we're UmuChineke we prosper wherever we are.

Those from Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo states should do the needful.

Pity, your "UmuChineke" didn't have the foresight to imbibe in you, the spirit to prosper in your ancestral land.

You need to abandon your homeland before you can attain any form of appreciable standard of living.

Without that, hmmmmmmn.................

Yorubas from the old western region have more leverage in lagos than you yanmirins from the eastside.
Lagos is a yoruba state.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
simplycarro:

Lagos would be better off without this daily influx of people from failed states
Lagos can't be off without because those states were deprived of many things to make what Lagos State what is it today..The money that were meant to be shared by those states was only spent on lagos state alone .so every nigerian is free to stay in Lagos State.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin

Ain't surprise. We know them grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by SarkinYarki: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
you forgot states like osun,oyo, ogun and ondo where hunger and ritual killings are on the rise

True
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
We know them .. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Now, that's the raw truth not emotion or bitter stats pull out of some yellow bombom. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by rusher14: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
Seems AMBODE has that Case he accused Mr. Sanwolu of!!

He also is an influx Being to Lagos from Ondo..

You mean the oil rich Ondo state?

Please tell us your state of origin so we can figure out its contribution to our GDP.

16 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by shukuokukobambi: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
EternalTruths:
Why then oppose the restoration of Biafra.?

Does he oppose it as much as Peter Obi who was governor when 55 biafran agitators were killed and dumped in Ezzu river?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:

Keep quiet oga and stay at home. Stop trooping and invading SW like people without home o jare angry

Shm

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diiet:
Any yoruba man, irrespective of his state of origin is a bonafide indegene of lagos.

And that is the bitter pill, our flatinoe brothers are finding hard to swallow.

Even my son born on foreign soil has more rights in lagos than a 3/4th generation flatinoe born and breed in lagos.

15 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by bedspread: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

You mean the oil rich Ondo state?

Please tell us your state of origin so we can figure out its contribution to our GDP.
am from an Oil producing State!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Diiet: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

Even my son born on foreign soil has more rights in lagos than a 3/4th generation flatinoe born and breed in lagos.
That is the plain truth that nothing can change. Every
yoruba born in the diaspora or outside yoruba land is lagos indegene.

13 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by rusher14: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
am from an Oil producing State!

Name the state.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by bedspread: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

Name the state.
I don't need to...
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

[s]Keep quiet oga and stay at home. Stop trooping and invading SW like people without home o jare angry

Shm[/s]
Shutup, who stays in SW,you want them to mine my skull..for your info they are more osun,ondo and ekiti indigenes in Lagos than they are in those states...Nobody wants to cum to a place filled with crimes, you are either killed by ritualists or attacked by robbers in ogun,Oyo,osun,ondo embarassed nobody wants to go there..where people are going to is Lagos which was Nigerian capital just like hundreds of Yorubas are staying in Abuja which is nigerian's capital..if you don't like it go back to your osun village forest and join your brothers mining skull there

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diiet:

yes cause that's the only state Yorubas are can boast of. other yoruba states are failed states hence the reason every yoruba is claiming to come from Lagos State. go back to your village and stop claiming Lagos embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
ikpuchinonye:
Shutup, who stays in SW,they want them to mine my skull..for your info they are more osun,ondo and ekiti indigenes in Lagos than they are in those states...Nobody wants to cum to a place filled with crimes, you are either killed by ritualists or attacked by robbers in ogun,Oyo,osun,ondo embarassed nobody wants to go there..where people are going to is Lagos which was Nigerian capital just like hundreds of Yorubas are staying in Abuja which is nigerian's capital..if you don't like it go back to your osun village forest and join your brothers mining skull there
[/s]

Abuja , of course now. Abuja is a fertile land. Not SE.

Ritualists you said?? But that doesn't take away the facts I proved up there? Does it?
Stop twerking on my mention with emotion and bitter stats devoid of facts I am not the cause of your barren region oga.

Now, prove your initial oral with facts and stop being bitter now.

And point of correction, you might be living in SW but I am so sure that your survival and sustainability as a man depends on SW and north...at least your siblings or uncles in alaigbo grin

13 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by LamidiCownu: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
yes cause that's the only state Yorubas are can boast of. other yoruba states are failed states hence the reason every yoruba is claiming to come from Lagos State. go back to your village and stop claiming Lagos embarassed
At least they have one they can lay claim to. Unlike you cursed lots from 5 parasitic and barren villages

8 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:

Keep kwayyeet I am here to disgrace you with fact.

Prove these bitter stats right. Back it up with facts and stop being sorrowful over SW states.

Look, below is the true definition of failure.

Oga just waka with you anger inspired poverty Imposition.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

Diiet:

See comedians, sha. grin Oya come to my house in Festac and come and claim it, nah. Do you want my address?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:
[s][/s]

[s]Abuja , of course now. Abuja is a fertile land. Not SE.

Ritualists you said?? But that doesn't take away the facts I proved up there? Does it?
Stop twerking on my mention with emotion and bitter stats devoid of facts I am not the cause of your barren region oga.

Now, prove your initial oral with facts and stop being bitter now.

And point of correction, you might be living in SW but I am so sure that your survival and sustainability as a man depends on SW and north...at least your siblings or uncles in alaigbo grin[/s]
you could not hide your emotions that's why you couldn't stop urself from quoting me in the first place embarassed cause you knew I just said the truth...go back to your osun village and develop it and stop claiming Lagos..Lagos is for every Nigerian.. Every Nigerian developed Lagos State..Yorubas should go n develop their remaining states..

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diiet:
Any yoruba man, irrespective of his state of origin is a bonafide indegene of lagos.
But the people who only spend three days in their villages during christman festival will forever remain non indegenes of lagos irrespective of their contribution or years they've lived in lagos.

We know the people Ambode is refering to and those people know themselves, they are already showing their displeasure here. Instead of picking offense with the statement, let it serve as a wake up call.
What the governor is trying to say is that you should start holding your leaders acountable instead of fleeing to yoruba land.

That question was already settled during the June 12 issue. We know the people who stayed and the people who ran back to where they came from.

10 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by globemoney: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
rusher14:

[s]You mean the oil rich Ondo state?

Please tell us your state of origin so we can figure out its contribution to our GDP.[/s]
Oil rich indeed. As far as we know, Ondo state is another failed, civil servant, economic dead yoruba state, owing the FG billions in bailout funds. If Nigeria ceases to exist today, states like Ondo state will fold..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
you could not hide your emotions that's why you couldn't stop urself from quoting me in the first place embarassed cause you knew I just said the truth...go back to your osun village and develop it and stop claiming Lagos..Lagos is for every Nigerian.. Every Nigerian developed Lagos State..Yorubas should go n develop their remaining states..

Bla bla bla and bla bla bla.
Wonder shall never end oooooooo grin
grin

Can you imagine iyamirrii telling me to go back to my state, ain't I in my state,region already grin

Hahahahahaha
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by globemoney: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guestlander:

That question was already settled during the June 12 issue. We know the people who stayed and the people who ran back to where they came from.
Indeed, so why are these yorubas also leaving lagos for their home state during holidays?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
LamidiCownu:

At least they have one they can lay claim to. Unlike you cursed lots from 5 parasitic and barren villages
another Afonja from a failed state claiming Lagos State. embarassed go back to ur brown roof republic and stop disturbing the peace of lagosians with your agbero work

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guestlander:

99.9999% of Igbos in Lagos stayed here during the June 12 brouhaha. Your point is.....?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra / Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.