Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (51685 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

Bla bla bla and bla bla bla.
Wonder shall never end oooooooo grin
grin

Can you imagine iyamirrii telling me to go back to my state, ain't I in my state,region already grin

Hahahahahaha
cheesy
says an osun villager claiming Lagos. oga go and help your people in osun before they mine all una skulls finish

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by globemoney: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

Keep kwayyeet I am here to disgrace you with fact.

Prove these bitter stats right. Back it up with facts and stop being sorrowful over SW states.

Look, below is the true definition of failure.

Oga just waka with you anger inspired poverty Imposition.
This is the meaning of a failed state

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
globemoney:

This is the meaning of a failed state

cheesy

No wonder , you moniker States ; globalmoney" grin

If you want to talk about debits goan and open a thread for that. Dude!
Save me these junks of screen shot. You can do better , trollllllssss grin

8 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
says an osun villager claiming Lagos. oga go and help your people in osun before they mine all una skulls finish

This one keep shouting ; go back to your osun,osun..osun ooo
Osun took you wife, once?

Jeeeze. Use yaa brain now grin

10 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by globemoney: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

[s] cheesy

No wonder , you moniker States ; globalmoney" grin

If you want to talk about debits goan and open a thread for that. Dude!
Save me these junks of screen shot. You can do better , trollllllssss grin[/s]
The fact is all yoruba states are economically dead, mention any yoruba state that is not on life support currently

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
This one called himself globalmomey ". What a contrary to your reasoning and logic ?

So, Amelicakkk,China are fail states/countries because the debts of these two countries is 4 times bigger than Ogun state

Globalmoney ndeed. . cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

See comedians, sha. grin Oya come to my house in Festac and come and claim it, nah. Do you want my address?

No, you 're alright. Remember though, "there are many ways to skin a cat".

At the right time, you can uproot your house in festac back to your biadraland.

9 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
globemoney:

The fact is all yoruba states are economically dead, mention any yoruba state that is not on life support currently

Bla bla bla! Dead indeed. Because you said so??

Google is your friend ; google top 20/riches states in Nigeria and quit boring me.

Global money indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

This one keep shouting ; go back to your osun,osun..osun ooo
Osun took you wife, once?

Jeeeze. Use yaa brain now grin
failed states and the indigenes are still claiming lagosians. Listen to ambobde and go back to your village embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
failed states and the indigenes are still claiming lagosians. Listen to ambobde and go back to your village embarassed

Are you dunce of what
Stop annoying me this beautiful noon.

Those are northerners almajiri.

Use your brain now. Come to alaba here them plenty. I meant, the almighty Lagos. Ooo

Are you now using that as a measure to prove your points

Mtcheeeew.

Shame
Shame
And shame on your akpu logic o grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

No, you 're alright. Remember though, "there are many ways to skin a cat".

At the right time, you can uproot your house in festac back to your biadraland.

At which right time? grin Clowns will just sit behind their keyboard typing nonsense...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

[s]Are you dunce of what
Stop annoying this beautiful noon.

Those are northerners almajiri.

Use your brain now. Come to alaba here them plenty. I meant, the almighty Lagos.

Are you now using that as a measure to prove your points

Mtcheeeew.

Shame
Shame
And shame on your akpu logic o grin[/s]
shut up, those people are Afonja Muslims that hunger and poverty have dealt with and they have now turned to beggars.They will soon enter Lagos too and start constituting nusiances just like Yorubas from other states brought their skull mining to lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Lot13(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Ambode is very right !!!! Buharis poor handling of the economy and insecurity in the North , Middle belt and southeast has made most of these states unviable to many indigene and triggered a survival migration to Nigerian portcity of Lagos which is a lot more stable financially due to high port traffic necessitated by deliberate poor handling of other ports by certain elements
The survival migration is not only to the port city of Lagos but to every nooks and crannies of Yoruba land that is been invaded by Idps especially from the East .

8 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
shut up, those people are Afonja Muslims that hunger and poverty have dealt and they have now turned to beggars.They soon enter Lagos too and start constituting nusiances just like Yorubas from other states brought their skull mining to lagos

Prove it

You are damn annoying mehnn cheesy
You sit there in aba telling what I know and see on a daily basis Are u OK at all grin

Keep pulling it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

[s]Prove it

You are damn annoying mehnn cheesy
You sit there in aba telling what I know and see on a daily basis Are u OK at all grin

Keep pulling it. grin[/s]
you must be among the beggars then.. hope you don't bring this nonsense to Lagos with you..stay in ibadam and do your skull mining and begging.we already have enough of your Afonja types here polluting the environments for us.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
Shutup, who stays in SW,you want them to mine my skull..for your info they are more osun,ondo and ekiti indigenes in Lagos than they are in those states...Nobody wants to cum to a place filled with crimes, you are either killed by ritualists or attacked by robbers in ogun,Oyo,osun,ondo embarassed nobody wants to go there..
where people are going to is Lagos which was Nigerian capital just like hundreds of Yorubas are staying in Abuja which is nigerian's capital..if you don't like it go back to your osun village forest and join your brothers mining skull there

You shameless liar! 4 years ago, your eze ndigbo was flogged silly and derobed at the palace of the Deji of akure in ondo state. At about the same time, the ibos in oyo state were clamouring for inclusion in the politics of the state.

The hard truth is that you guys are all over yorubaland,
not just lagos though a high percentage is concentrated in lagos which unfortunately, is the smallest of all yoruba states.

10 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
ikpuchinonye:
you must be among the beggars then.. hope you don't bring this nonsense to Lagos with you..stay in ibadam and do your skull mining and begging.we already have enough of your Afonja types here polluting the environments for us.
[/s]

How did you now that??
You see? You are not making any sense

Next time, don't come online blabbing and pulling off stats without thinking.
Now that you've been decimated with superior argument don't make such mistake again, OK? Now, resume back to shop. grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

At which right time? grin Clowns will just sit behind their keyboard typing nonsense...

Probably when you get your biafra.
Abi una no want biafra again, ni?

Hell no! By fire by fire , you flatinoes must get your land of the rising sun and hence will have no reason to continue slumming it out with us in our skull mining region.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Diiet: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
yes cause that's the only state Yorubas are can boast of. other yoruba states are failed states hence the reason every yoruba is claiming to come from Lagos State. go back to your village and stop claiming Lagos embarassed
Yoruba can also boast of ogun, it's the most industralised state in Nigeria.
We are also proud of Ondo, it's one of the oil producing states.
Osun is the most peaceful.
I can go on and on but let me stop here so as not to make you too sad.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:
[s][/s]

[s]How did you now that??
You see? You are not making any sense

Next time, don't come online blabbing and pulling off stats without thinking.
Now that you've been decimated with superior argument don't make such mistake again, OK? Now, resume back to shop. grin[/s]
which superior argument, nothing is superior about your rantings here..Ambode said that people from failed states should go back home and most Yorubas including Ambode happen to come from failed Yoruba states..you people should take the advise and go back to your states to develop it..skull mining, ritual killings, bank robbery and poverty is taking over most Yoruba states..go home and do something about that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

Probably when you get your biafra.
Abi una no want biafra again, ni?

Hell no! By fire by fire , you flatinoes must get your land of the rising sun and hence will have no reason to continue slumming it out with us in our skull mining region.

No, I don't want Biafra. Come and chase me out of my house. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Diiet: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guestlander:

That question was already settled during the June 12 issue. We know the people who stayed and the people who ran back to where they came from.
their thoughts toward yoruba and lagos are verry toxic, yet they want to be adressed as co owner.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diiet:

Yoruba can also boast of ogun, it's the most industralised state in Nigeria.
We are also proud of Ondo, it's one of the oil producing states.
Osun is the most peaceful.
I can go on and on but let me stop here so as not to make you too sad.
Ogun the most industrialized yet the government is still owning workers and waiting for bail out funds to pay up them..Upon all the industries ritual killings is at alarming rate there grin

What is peaceful about osun state they just been two bank robberies there only this year with ritual killings there.. embarassed

Ondo: how many barrels of oil does they produce, kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

No, I don't want Biafra. Come and chase me out of my house. grin

[iOl' boy, you must have biafra o! Don't you want to return to your land of the rising sun and turn it into the dubia of africa?

Your cownnu has burnt your bridges ][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

99.9999% of Igbos in Lagos stayed here during the June 12 brouhaha. Your point is.....?

In which Lagos exactly? The one in Portugal or Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
which superior argument, nothing is superior about your rantings here..Ambode said that people from failed states should go back home and most Yorubas including Ambode happen to come from failed Yoruba states..you people should take the advise and go back to your states to develop it..skull mining, ritual killings, bank robbery and poverty is taking over most Yoruba states..go home and do something about that

Let me sum it up for you, maybe you don't understanding who he was referring to here...

cheesy

Can you see your people below, on their way to SW states especially Lagos grin
Say something else abeg.

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

[s]Let me sum it up for you, maybe you don't understanding who he was referring to here...

cheesy

Can you see your people below, on their way to SW states especially Lagos grin
Say something else abeg.[/s]
worry about the skull mining and ritual killings happening in SW and leave igbos to migrate to Lagos as they like..worrying about igbos won't turn stop the ritaul killings in Yoruba land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:

Ogun the most industrialized yet the government is still owning workers and waiting for bail out funds to pay up them..Upon all the industries ritual killings is at alarming rate there grin

What is peaceful about osun state they just been two bank robberies there only this year with ritual killings there.. embarassed

Ondo: how many barrels of oil does they produce, kiss

Looooll
Here is the latest ranking grin 2018, April.
I have told you I will so embarrass your aba made stats with facts. I won't stop until I reduce you akpu induced logic to zero.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/osun-kogi-most-peaceful-states-in-nigeria-report.html

You akpu eater lie a lot. grin

grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diiet:
Any Yoruba man Nigerian , irrespective of his state of origin is a bonafide indigene of Lagos.

Fixed.

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
worry about the skull mining and ritual killings happening in SW and leave igbos to migrate to Lagos as they like..worrying about igbos won't turn stop the ritaul killings in Yoruba land

Ritual killings is all over Nigeria.

Say something else grin
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Even the little boy I am going to pick from the village this December will do his seven years apprenticeship and go on to become richer than those people. They're envious of UmuChineke but it is too late.

Proudly Onye Igbo.

lol...suffer man feeling funky.Igbos remain the most poverty stricken in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

[iOl' boy, you must have biafra o! Don't you want to return to your land of the rising sun and turn it into the dubia of africa?

Your cownnu has burnt your bridges ][/i]
Biafrans left Lagos for you in 1966, guess who hustled to bring them back to Lagos grin grin.
Please sit back and enjoy our one united, indivisible and everlasting Nigeria cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.