Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (51777 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are being clever by half by trying to ignore the danger of the insults and taunts coming from the igbos to the yorubas. It will spill over and it won't be nice. Just continue having fun.

So, insults and taunts on the Nairaland are bigger threats than those who have engaged Yorubas in deadly communal clashes? I hope when it "spills over", you'd be out there spilling blood and won't just be making noise on Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

So, insults and taunts on the Nairaland are bigger threats than those who have engaged Yorubas in deadly communal clashes? I hope when it "spills over", you'd be out there spilling blood and won't just be making noise on Nairaland.

I won't be on the streets spilling blood but I would be dishing out policy within my sphere of influence to ensure igbos are flushed out.

If attacks against igbos happen this time around, the yoruba elite and intelligentsia will not come to your rescue. Igbos do not have allies anywhere.

You internet igbos have made a lot of enemies for your tribe and it's unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by deomelo: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, so you're more concerned with anonymous people on the internet claiming ownership of Lagos that deadly community clashes with Hausas? You see your twisted life? I guess when keyboard warrior-ing is your daily bread and butter, all sense of reasoning is lost, and your biggest enemies in life are your Nairaland enemies. What a clown.
[/s]

Ignorant and uninteligent ipob nonsense as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Lest I forget, igbo rudeness and irredentism is not limited to the internet. It extends to real life interactions.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by deomelo: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yet, even more Yoruba beggars and destitutes were deported from Lagos:
https://www.nairaland.com/1060282/when-yoruba-deported-residence-yorubaland

I'm guessing their "ownership" of Lagos didn't help them. grin

Are the people doing the deportation in Lagos not Yoruba regardlessof who they are deporting?

So you do agree with me that Lagos is Yorubaland right?

Silly ipob proving my point for me..

Unntelligent ipob

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I won't be on the streets spilling blood but I would be dishing out policy within my sphere of influence to ensure igbos are flushed out.

If attacks against igbos happen this time around, the yoruba elite and intelligentsia will not come to your rescue. Igbos do not have allies anywhere.

You internet igbos have made a lot of enemies for your tribe and it's unfortunate.

You're a great example for all Christians, calling for ethnic cleansing. Christians indeed.
Keep dreaming, sha. We take Fulani threats seriously cos those niggas are blood-thirsty as fucck. We know for a fact you're just internet noise makers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You're a great example for all Christians, calling for ethnic cleansing. Christians indeed.
Keep dreaming, sha. We take Fulani threats seriously cos those niggas are blood-thirsty as fucck. We know for a fact you're just internet noise makers.

Yorubas just want to be rid of you.

As for whether yorubas are internet noise makers, we shall see in the fullness of time.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by deomelo: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
jumpandpas:

Whatsoever that happens to Ndi Igbo today cannot be compared with the war of three years, if Ndi were able to overcome the war, they will overcome any circumstance.

Check around you and see how prosperous they are.
[/s]

Save your shallow and empty chest beating for your fellow Igbos..
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
deomelo:

Are the people doing the deportation in Lagos not Yoruba regardlessof who they are deporting?

So you do agree with me that Lagos is Yorubaland right?

Silly ipob proving my point for me..

Unntelligent ipob

Your premise for claiming Lagos as Yorubaland was that Igbos were deported from Lagos. Yet, more Oyo indigenes alone were deported from Lagos than the whole SE combined. This means your original premise was bone-headed, seeing as your "ownership" of Lagos didn't stop your brother's from being deported from where they "own". grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by jumpandpas(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Save your shallow and empty chest beating for your fellow Igbos..

You have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by deomelo: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Your premise for claiming Lagos as Yorubaland was that Igbos were deported from Lagos. Yet, more Oyo indigenes alone were deported from Lagos than the whole SE combined. This means your original premise was bone-headed, seeing as your "ownership" of Lagos didn't stop your brother's from being deported from where they "own". ;
[/s]

Still amusing how you Igbos cried and wailed when Fashola sent you back to your akpu village..

Silly ipob proving my point for me

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Westbestside: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Odingo1:

Election is all about numbers
,In a free and fair election no Yoruba man will defeat an Hausa-Fulani man in mile 12 area or Igbo man in Ajegunle, Surulere, Ajoa, Festac, Lekki, if their people decide to vote in mass for one of their own in a tribal politics that Yorubas seems to carry for head.
grin, You don't mean it hehehehe. What of inside lagoon hehehehe, igbo in lekki ajao, surulere, ajegunle. Hope all those place you mentioned are in arochuku and not the areas i go to everytime cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Odingo1:

The truth of the matter is that the British defeated the Binis in Lagos to conquer Lagos
, if Yorubas are the owners of Lagos the British should have defeated Yorubas to took over Lagos instead they met Binis in lagos when they came. Where are the Yorubas then

This was history according to ipob history books.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Ask God why he didn't imbibe the spirit of prosperity in Father Abraham but have to tell him to leave his father's land b4 he became prosperous.

No Yoruba man dead or living had prospered without travelling outside the Yoruba land.

KISS THE TRUTH.

And how many of these yorubas made their fortunes in iboland?
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by jumpandpas(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

Meaning?
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Westbestside: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

Ask him.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Meaning?

He meant how many yorubas have to go to igboland to make it.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by oyatz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Not true sir.
Most Igbo left in droves during the Jun 12 crisis.

Obi1kenobi:

99.9999% of Igbos in Lagos stayed here during the June 12 brouhaha. Your point is.....?
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Westbestside: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

grin grin grin

Ayafff rAfffffed taaayaaad cheesy

Don't misinterpret chukudii and shindii
ola6:

Really?? grin
You guys grin, i do not like what you guys are doing o. Won't you allow this boy entertain me cheesy
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by jumpandpas(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

He meant how many yorubas have to go to igboland to make it.
Where do they go to make it?

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Westbestside: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Here's the truth:
1) All Nigerians are addicted to places where the colonialists and FG have sunk the bulk of the national cake to developing: whether Lagos, Abuja or wherever
2) Plenty of Igbo men are surviving in the SE. It has the largest population density in Nigeria. That you've not left your Ogbomosho village before doesn't mean you can spout misinformed nonsense.
3) The average Igbo are envious of other regions. Yes, in a country of great injustice, we are hardly ecstatic to have easily the least Federal presence in the country and the FG budget for the SE is by far the lowest in the Federation every single year. It's a miracle how we've kept it progressing.
4) Not every Igbo supports the Biafran movement. Not one single prominent Igbo son has ever publicly supported the movement.
5) All Nigerians are tribalistic, clannish in nature and survive best in cosmopolitan environments. Else, Ekiti or Ondo or Osun would thrive more than Lagos, or Ogun, the most cosmopolitan territories in the SW. Also, ironic a clown that spouts such hateful generalizations has the effrontery to call others "tribalistic".
6) Yet, for some reason, it's drug barons like Kashamu and Tinubu that rise to prominence in the SE. The classic Yoruba propaganda I've heard since I was a child when a Yoruba teacher said it to me. Always ascribing phony, non-existent virtues to themselves. Had I not come to Nairaland for example, I would have throught Otokoto was the only ritualist in Nigerian history. Nevermind that Yoruba culture is demonstrably more fetish and head-hunting is in the daily news. grin That's propaganda and phony virtue-signalling for you.

The fact is for whatever reason, you feel insecure about Lagos. You spend all the time trying to tell everyone you built the city, but nobody believes it. The legacy is there for everyone to see, regardless of whose ancestral land it is. Some of us can even acknowledge you have contributed more to it than any other tribe. But then there are the ones who choose to trade in fiction making it out like they built Lagos from scratch and others simply moved in the cash in on your sweat. A laughable narrative.

Please, get on with your empty lives and quit the primitive internet arguments about who owns what. My dad owns property in Lagos. I'm a renter, but I intend to own mine too. Come and take it from us and stop the foolish, idle threats that bother no one. grin
Abeg, who is envy of world richest man Obi1kenobi

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

We stay in our land na. And a few other travel abroad.

Which kind question u dey ask me? You know the truth but you are too ashamed to admit it.

I am waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
oyatz:
Not true sir.
Most Igbo left in droves during the Jun 12 crisis.

Please help me tell obikenobi oooo. He falsely claims his Igbo brethren stayed back in lagos during oso abiola back in '93.

Obikenobi, your attention is needed here.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Your premise for claiming Lagos as Yorubaland was that Igbos were deported from Lagos. Yet, more Oyo indigenes alone were deported from Lagos than the whole SE combined. This means your original premise was bone-headed, seeing as your "ownership" of Lagos didn't stop your brother's from being deported from where they "own". grin

Geez! You still don't get it!

Only the son of the soil can deport others from his ancestral land.

When Arewa youths gave you guys your matching orders, your red cap chiefs went csp in hand to beg your slavemaster.

I look forward to the day when flatinoes will deport yorubas from lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by T9ksy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Everywhere and anywhere but igboland where even the sons of the soil were running away from.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jumpanpas don run comot because we don disgrace am oooo. grin
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mightyhazell: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

OK ooooooo. We are taking note.
is that not the same silly notes u have been taking since ur days here as alcatraz from 1 to 10 and then to resugentxtian,resurgent2019 and a host of monikers.. has it stopped u from opening lamentation threads here on how poverty has pepertually been ur first name?

the lesson to take home here is that unfou ded hate,laziness,envy and bitterness doesnt lead one anywhere else but to abject poverty and eventual dementia..
(like is evident now)

shalom!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

Geez! You still don't get it!

Only the son of the soil can deport others from his ancestral land.

When Arewa youths gave you guys your matching orders, your red cap chiefs went csp in hand to beg your slavemaster.

I look forward to the day when flatinoes will deport yorubas from lagos state.

I am sure that you are not from Lagos sef

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Shehunoshewhat: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Odingo1:

Election is all about numbers
,In a free and fair election no Yoruba man will defeat an Hausa-Fulani man in mile 12 area or Igbo man in Ajegunle, Surulere, Ajoa, Festac, Lekki, if their people decide to vote in mass for one of their own in a tribal politics that Yorubas seems to carry for head.

I keep asking, why can't APGA (Igbo) candidates win elections across Lagos if Igbo population was that huge?

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by jumpandpas(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

Everywhere and anywhere but igboland where even the sons of the soil were running away from.

Continue deceiving yourself. My younger brother who never pass overhead bridge built his house ahead of me that have stayed in PH, Abuja and Lagos. If truly Igbos are running away from SE, who then occupy the biggest mkt in Africa in Onitsha.?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Sagay212: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
when the real lagosians said ambode must return to epe due to gross incompetence, some cursed ipod pigs were talking trash and supporting ambode. they were all talking rubbish about godfatherism blah blah.

Anybody with common sense knows ambode doesn't know jack. So the high influx of people is the reason the roads are terribly bad? the high influx is also affecting building proper health care facilities or propers educational structures? The influx of people did not stop the scammer from building uaeless bis terminals and bringing in buses for his private business, it did not stop him from bringing in the useless fraudulent visionlessscape.

The roads in lagos are so bad, may be the people from the failed state always damage the road in the middle of the night. absolute nonsense talk coming from a governor. this is what you get when you elect useless leaders and i wonder when ipod miscreants will be saved from the curse of supporting useless and failed people.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
mightyhazell:
is that not the same silly notes u have been taking since ur days here as alcatraz from 1 to 10 and then to resugentxtian,resurgent2019 and a host of monikers.. has it stopped u from opening lamentation threads here on how poverty has pepertually been ur first name?

the lesson to take home here is that unfou ded hate,laziness,envy and bitterness doesnt lead one anywhere else but to abject poverty and eventual dementia..
(like is evident now)

shalom!

I would ignore you false claims. They are a figment of your imagination.

You will see another result of your rudeness next year. We need the elections to come and go to teach you a lesson.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.