Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (51681 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guestlander:

In which Lagos exactly? The one in Portugal or Nigeria?

In this Lagos. Maybe in some Mushin slum where you were, Igbos left. I don't know one single person that left Lagos at the time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Blackfire:
Tinubu------osun state.
Ambode----- Ondo state.
Oba akiolu---- from Benin.

Gbam

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101 t9ksy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
T9ksy:

[iOl' boy, you must have biafra o! Don't you want to return to your land of the rising sun and turn it into the dubia of africa?

Your cownnu has burnt your bridges ][/i]

No, ooo. I must be here in Lagos and waiting for keyboard warriors like you to come and drive me out. Kanu can burn as many bridges as he wants. I'm still waiting for you to emerge from behind that keyboard and come and drive me out of Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

99.9999% of Igbos in Lagos stayed here during the June 12 brouhaha. Your point is.....?

This is a lie and you know it.

I don't want to get involved in the back and forth with you igbos but your lie drew me out.

Anybody that argues with igbos on the internet really has strength because you guys are very stubborn. You can keep claiming any state in the SW as you like but you will never rule us or Nigeria.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

6 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Born2Breed(f): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lagos population will keep growing due to its former status as federal capital, the sea port,embassies and head office to most companies cutting across all sectors.
Lagos was and is still been developed by non-indegenes. The Marwa's from Bornu,Akhigbe's from Edo, Tinubu's from Osun and currently Ambode from Ondo.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

Looooll
Here is the latest ranking grin 2018, April.
I have told you I will so embarrass your aba made stats with facts. I won't stop until I reduce you akpu induced logic to zero.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/osun-kogi-most-peaceful-states-in-nigeria-report.html

You akpu eater lie a lot. grin

grin
report by an Afonja Muslim named Ambassador Abdulrazaq Hamzat, grin grin grin who took the report serious,Even you yourself will be laughing at your own stupidity for believing that nonsense report..UN report is the authentic one and it whats on ground.. Even osun indegenes and kogi will be surprised to read that from an Afonja Muslim named Ambassador Abdulrazaq Hamzat, embarassed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
you must be among the beggars then.. hope you don't bring this nonsense to Lagos with you..stay in ibadam and do your skull mining and begging.we already have enough of your Afonja types here polluting the environments for us.

The way you igbos are telling yorubas to stay out of Lagos, their ancestral land is really funny. Any foreigner that views this thread will actually feel you igbos own lagos. I am bemused by the effontry of an Igbo man telling yorubas to leave Lagos.

Wetin person no go see for dis igbo people hand. When the time is right, the true owners of the land will assert their rights.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Born2Breed:
Lagos population will keep growing due to its former status as federal capital, the sea port,embassies and head office to most companies cutting across all sectors.
Lagos was and is still been developed by non-indegenes. The Marwa's from Bornu,Akhigbe's from Edo, Tinubu's from Osun and currently Ambode from Ondo.

As far as the non yorubas (especially igbos) keep paying their taxes and respect our laws, there shall be no problem. The more the merrier.

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
Born2Breed:
[/s]

PH get sea port too, no be so
Argue with facts. Are SE States or ibo that powerless and economically helpless without a sea port. And besides, even if the fed gov decide to build a sea port in alaigbo where would that be
I don't know why you people are like this oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
report by an Afonja Muslim named Ambassador Abdulrazaq Hamzat, grin grin grin who took the report serious,Even you yourself will be laughing at your own stupidity for believing that nonsense report..UN report is the authentic one and it whats on ground.. Even osun indegenes and kogi will be surprised to read that from an Afonja Muslim named Ambassador Abdulrazaq Hamzat, embarassed

Oh my report, by afonja but yours , by whom??
You reasoning and logic is kinda low for consumption and obviously devoid of logic.

I am dome with you.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:
[s][/s]

Argue with facts. Are SE States or ibo that powerless and economically helpless without a sea port. And besides, even if the fed gov decide to build a sea port in alaigbo where would that be

You have time to be arguing with igbo irritants online. They will wear you out with their stubbornness and buffonery.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

The way you igbos are telling yorubas to stay out of Lagos, their ancestral land is really funny. Any foreigner that views this thread will actually feel you igbos own lagos. I am bemused by the effontry of an Igbo man telling yorubas to leave Lagos.

Wetin person no go see for dis igbo people hand. When the time is right, the true owners of the land will assert their rights.

Say the truth, are you from Lagos ? grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101 t9ksy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

[s]

#istandwithbuharitill2023 [/s]
and why should you brothers who am sure are not Lagos indigenes be telling igbos to leave Lagos..were they the ones that developed Lagos in the first place, Lagos was the nation's capital and resources that Should have been shared by many states was only used in making lagos what is it today.so every nigerian has right to stay in Lagos just as every Yoruba has the right to stay in Abuja..I have not heard Abuja indigenes telling your brothers to return to their states..

if an ibadam man tells an igbo living in ibadam to leave ibadam for him, I won't have a problem but Lagos and abuja, have nigerian has the right to stay there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You have time to be arguing with igbo irritants online. They will wear you out with their stubbornness and buffonery.

I am done with that troll. Few of them are intelligent though...but deff not that one grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Any yoruba that argues with igbos about lagos or the SW really has time. The igbos are a stubborn and rude bunch who should be ignored and allowed to constitute nuisance online, because they are a powerless people who derive joy in irritating Nigerians. They are better ignored and used as a source of entertainment on the internet.

Me I no get time to argue with them again.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Hollysaint: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
lionness:
Ambode has created food for PDP/IPOB Youths. Oya come and bash Ambode and APC and keep praising the same Peter Obi who after ruling for 8 years left one of the Filthiest, kidnappers haven and indebted state. If it wasn't for Obiano who he even tried to oust, Anambra would have remained a pigshyt of a state.
So come and lambast Ambode and praise Obi
nne you can lie o.you surpass lie Mohamed �
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Ambode is very right !!!! Buharis poor handling of the economy and insecurity in the North , Middle belt and southeast has made most of these states unviable to many indigene and triggered a survival migration to Nigerian portcity of Lagos which is a lot more stable financially due to high port traffic necessitated by deliberate poor handling of other ports by certain elements

You tried Sha but Yorubas had always been more progressive and richer than Igbos even with Igbo rituals and mass drug trafficking.
Yorubas wey borrow Igbos money 2 times during regionalism.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

In this Lagos. Maybe in some Mushin slum where you were, Igbos left. I don't know one single person that left Lagos at the time.

Mushin is alright for me. I'm good as long as I'm not in Mbaise or anywhere near your rainforest. I know a lot ibos who left, some did not even bother to come back.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

I am done with that troll. Few of them are intelligent though...but deff not that one grin

Almost all of them are rude and stubborn having known that they have been rendered useless by Nigeria.

It's better to ignore them and watch them display their madness online.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Born2Breed(f): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:
[s][/s]

I would have dignified you with a lengthy response if your I.Q was more than that of a kindergarten.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

This is a lie and you know it.

I don't want to get involved in the back and forth with you igbos but your lie drew me out.

Anybody that argues with igbos on the internet really has strength because you guys are very stubborn. You can keep claiming any state in the SW as you like but you will never rule us or Nigeria.

Really. Care to disprove the lie? I don't accept Nairaland manufactured nonsense.

I don't care about "claiming" any state. It makes no difference to any keyboard warrior's life and puts no food on anyone's table. Just don't expect me to swallow any made up fabrications.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
and why should you brothers who am sure are not Lagos indigenes be telling igbos to leave Lagos..were they the ones that developed Lagos in the first place, Lagos was the nation's capital and resources that Should have been shared by many states was only used in making lagos what is it today.so every nigerian has right to stay in Lagos just as every Yoruba has the right to stay in Abuja..I have not heard Abuja indigenes telling your brothers to return to their states..

if an ibadam man tells an igbo living in ibadam to leave ibadam for him, I won't have a problem but Lagos and abuja, have nigerian has the right to stay there.

Na your wahala be that. Just pay your taxes and don't meddle in our politics. You will be alright at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

Oh my report, by afonja but yours , by whom??
You reasoning and logic is kinda low for consumption and obviously devoid of logic.

I am dome with you.
oga, your report is nonsense mine was made by UN not by an envious Afonja Muslim..to even include states like kogi and osun is a slap on the face of peaceful states in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ikpuchinonye(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Na your wahala be that. Just pay your taxes and don't meddle in our politics. You will be alright at the end.

that one na your wahala too..igbos no get your time...igbos are busy hustling to even notice una self

5 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Really. Care to disprove the lie? I don't accept Nairaland manufactured nonsense.

I don't care about "claiming" any state. It makes no difference to any keyboard warrior's life and puts no food on anyone's table. Just don't expect me to swallow any made up fabrications.

Just continue being a tax paying, law abiding resident of Lagos. Nobody will chase you yet as long as the country still remains together. I am not here to engage in the tribal and forth with you and your ilk, I just pointed out your lies to you.

Enjoy...

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Guestlander:

Mushin is alright for me. I'm good as long as I'm not in Mbaise or anywhere near your rainforest. I know a lot ibos who left, some did not even bother to come back.

Really? You can claim whatever the hell you want on the internet. It's still not reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Born2Breed:

I would have dignified you with a lengthy response if your I.Q was more than that of a kindergarten.

See this one feeling funky already grin
Typical of akpu eater.

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
that one na your wahala too..igbos no get your time...igbos are busy hustling to even notice una self

Ba turenci. If you are law abiding and pay your taxes, nobody will disturb you. In the end, your taxes will help millions of yorubas so it's a win/win situation for us.

Enjoy jaree..

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
[s]
ikpuchinonye:
oga, your report is nonsense mine was made by UN not by an envious Afonja Muslim..to even include states like kogi and osun is a slap on the face of peaceful states in Nigeria..
[/s]

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by LZAA: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
immhotep:

Biafrans left Lagos for you in 1966, guess who hustled to bring them back to Lagos grin grin.
Please sit back and enjoy our one united, indivisible and everlasting Nigeria cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Really? Yet, we go back to our villages far more than you do and build in our villages, while you all claim Lagos to be your village. Still waiting for you to substantiate your claims that we all ran from Lagos during June 12 unrest.

I don't care what you do in your villages and you shouldn't care about what I do in Lagos or anywhere in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by LZAA: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra / Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.