Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (51733 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Basher8583: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Even the little boy I am going to pick from the village this December will do his seven years apprenticeship and go on to become richer than those people. They're envious of UmuChineke but it is too late.

Proudly Onye Igbo.

imagine this loser bragging being bigger than yoruba in thier domain on a Forum owned by a yoruba person.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by jumpandpas(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Basher8583:
Then why dont you go and prosper in your potor region of East.

Are you the owner of prosperity?
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by iammo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
My bros, talk like someone that has been in d four wall of sch in life. Which logic can one call dis ur statement that "every Yoruba man is a bonafide indigene of Lagos." Has ur parent ever sat u down to enlighten u on ur history. Do you think that Northerners loves u ppls so much that they will carry all the headquarters, federal investments and situated in lagos, knowing fully well that Lagos belongs to Yoruba. How can Lagos u claimed to be ur fatherland permits another tribe to come and contest in it. Go and browse d past governors of Lagos state and discover for urself that Lagos is no man land.

Ignorant talk, the colonialist paid land use charges and compensation to the real owners of Lagos, Herbert maculey even won a case in that regard against the British Lagos governor for the then eleko of Lagos oba esugbayi... It is clear Lagos belongs to Yoruba, any attempt to reclaime it after crossing river Niger shows shamelessness and inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Akabuking: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Even nairaland Has Been Invaded. One Can No Longer Post Unbiased Questions On Islamic Threads.
Itot I was the only person that observe it.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Shegzy8(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diiet:
Any yoruba man, irrespective of his state of origin is a bonafide indegene of lagos.
But the people who only spend three days in their villages during christman festival will forever remain non indegenes of lagos irrespective of their contribution or years they've lived in lagos.

We know the people Ambode is refering to and those people know themselves, they are already showing their displeasure here. Instead of picking offense with the statement, let it serve as a wake up call.
What the governor is trying to say is that you should start holding your leaders acountable instead of fleeing to yoruba land.

Been a Yoruba doesn't make you an indigene...we indigenes know ourselves...we yoruba's are all united as a people and group..but that doesn't warrant you laying claim to what you are not...

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by obamma: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
This man is a fool.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by jumpandpas(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Basher8583:

imagine this loser bragging being bigger than yoruba in thier domain on a Forum owned by a yoruba person.

It takes a bigger loser to know one.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Goan sleep.
grin grin grin
Can you imagine. .. This one cheesy
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ibietela2(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
That's because the federal government made it so
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

I don't respond to foolish posts.
Mr billionaire has spoken, hope you make the boy a billionaire like you promised

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by MikelIbe: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:
Especially those Athiefklooters from the east!

Today Alhaji Atiku or Death, Tomorrow Biafra Or Death.
I laugh so loudly because over 4million migrants from Niger, Chad , north etc invaded Lagos within this three years of deliberately porous border. If you doubt this , come to Lagos and see for yourself the change you wanted. Your eye will soon open, trust me. Dey there dey talk about Igbo this and that.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lot13:
The survival migration is not only to the port city of Lagos but to every nooks and crannies of Yoruba land that is been invaded by Idps especially from the East .
Please, Shut up! What nonsense! Why would any sane person compare the other states apart from Abuja to Lagos that was once the capital of Nigeria? Even at that; the State is below average when compared to states from developed Nations.

You and the other guys have been screaming a lot about that rat-hole you crowed yourselves in. Take all the oil multinationals to Niger Delta 'cause that's where they were meant to be and you'll see that you'll all desert your Yoruba land. You should be grateful to the Igbos for making your state what it is 'cause your people are lazy. Now, you can argue with your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by shegra58: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
bugidon:
Lagos is a no man's land grin
Product of a failed state spotted grin grin grin
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Please, Shut up! What nonsense! Why would any sane person compare the other states apart from Abuja to Lagos that was once the capital of Nigeria? Even at that; the State is below average when compared to states from developed Nations.

You and the other guys have been screaming a lot about that rat-hole you crowed yourselves in. Take all the oil multinationals to Niger Delta 'cause that's where they were meant to be and you'll see that you'll all desert your Yoruba land. You should be grateful to the Igbos for making your state what it is 'cause your people are lazy. Now, you can argue with your conscience.

Even if you must argue with so much anger at least use sense now. We should be grateful for feeding your a.as, you mean grin

You people are nothing without the purchasing power of SW. I can only imagine the number of you that would go hungry and broke without Lagos.
Shm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Basher8583:

The Yorubas on this forum are just wasting their time. A slave or stranger remains a slave or stranger on an ancestral land no matter how well established he is on that land. The Ghanaians are closing their businesses and frustrating them in Accra saying they don't want what happened in Lagos to happen there. These same people are crying against maltreatment of Nigerians to Nigeria government hiding under Nigeria citizenship. They are receiving the same treatment in South Africa.

The present Oba of Lagos caused this problem. He gave them false legal ground to migrate in large Population to Lagos. The second factor is the estimated over $100 billion looted by their kinsmen under Jonathan which made them the richest tribe in Africa.

Oba of Benin can not save Oba of Lagos from impending danger. Late Oba Oyekan would not have bought into 20 Century historical manipulation of age long historical fact. Though the native Aworis have been defending their history.

He who owns the land owns the slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Banjiplus(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
lionness:
Ambode has created food for PDP/IPOB Youths. Oya come and bash Ambode and APC and keep praising the same Peter Obi who after ruling for 8 years left one of the Filthiest, kidnappers haven and indebted state. If it wasn't for Obiano who he even tried to oust, Anambra would have remained a pigshyt of a state.
So come and lambast Ambode and praise Obi
lool tell them o
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Slikbae: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Shut up. Every citizen of a country reserves the right to reside wherever he wants to within the borders of that country. Do yorubas give other indigines free money in Lagos? But every month you go to Abuja to take free Niger delta oil money.

You don't want other indigines but are against the call for Biafra or Niger Delta Republic. Isn't that insanity? Its only the igbos I pity because they will lose since Niger Delta has dissociated from biafran otherwise it is my ernest desire that you chase out indigines from Lagos so that Niger Deltans will seize the opportunity to declare our new nation.
Diiet:
Any yoruba man, irrespective of his state of origin is a bonafide indegene of lagos.
But the people who only spend three days in their villages during christman festival will forever remain non indegenes of lagos irrespective of their contribution or years they've lived in lagos.

We know the people Ambode is refering to and those people know themselves, they are already showing their displeasure here. Instead of picking offense with the statement, let it serve as a wake up call.
What the governor is trying to say is that you should start holding your leaders acountable instead of fleeing to yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Westbestside: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Basher8583:

grin, he is bigger in his poverty state in his father's bedroom.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Shegzy8(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
immhotep:

Say the truth, are you from Lagos ? grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101 t9ksy

I am from Lagos...an indigene of ibeju lekki...my mum is an awori and she is from oregun

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by archipelago: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Your government is collecting failed taxes for the development of Lagos State. You can repartrate them and see how your revenue will go down. You are the father of the state so you need to watch the way you speak.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Westbestside: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
My bros, talk like someone that has been in d four wall of sch in life. Which logic can one call dis ur statement that "every Yoruba man is a bonafide indigene of Lagos." Has ur parent ever sat u down to enlighten u on ur history. Do you think that Northerners loves u ppls so much that they will carry all the headquarters, federal investments and situated in lagos, knowing fully well that Lagos belongs to Yoruba. How can Lagos u claimed to be ur fatherland permits another tribe to come and contest in it. Go and browse d past governors of Lagos state and discover for urself that Lagos is no man land.
Most dumb statement from unintelligent igbo boy. If hs should google lagos gov. The you should google that of anambra, imo , abia, enugu and see that eastern states are not own by igbos. They are all no man's land. Remember onitsa belongs to benin

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Amumaigwe: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
jumpandpas:

Even the little boy I am going to pick from the village this December will do his seven years apprenticeship and go on to become richer than those people. They're envious of UmuChineke but it is too late.

Proudly Onye Igbo.

Nwanne, I dey feel you. They never see chum chin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
LamidiCownu:

You flat .headed Osus are going to serve Yorubas till the end of time

Tell the slave what he does not understand.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by RoyalStyles2020: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Westbestside: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

Go and tell the company owners to relocate them. Tell dangote too.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Shegzy8:

Been a Yoruba doesn't make you an indigene...we indigenes know ourselves...we yoruba's are all united as a people and group..but that doesn't warrant you laying claim to what you are not...

Okundiri,how market? grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
totit:

Even if you must argue with so much anger at least use sense now. We should be grateful for feeding your a.as, you mean grin

You people are nothing without the purchasing power of SW. I can only imagine the number of you that would go hungry and broke without Lagos.
Shm cheesy
First off, I'm not from the East, say South-South. You kind of lack the basic knowledge on how States or Nations operate. I could tell you that the real Indegenes of Lagos State maybe a little fraction when compared to their guests, so in real sense; who seems to be benefitting from the other? The indegene...on that was the reason I said you should be grateful. And FYI, being a Lagosian doesn't automatically make you rich so drop this your pompous air 'cause if that was the case; Nigeria won't have been poverty capital.

Normally I don't do this tribal iss, but you should respect the Igbos 'cause they're the life-wire of your state and Nigeria. I once read a foreign book by an American author who acknowledged how a Nigerian(Igbo) thinks in anywhere he finds himself more especially abroad and I was proud of being a Nigerian 'cause the feedbacks were positive with facts. Sentiments aside, are the Igbos not the same people you Lagosians killed and inherited their properties? Should we go down memory lane? cheesy You're just hating 'cause they're doing better in your land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Diiet: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
[iquote] author=Slikbae post=72634455]Shut up. Every citizen of a country reserves the right to reside wherever he wants to within the borders of that country. Do yorubas give other indigines free money in Lagos? But every month you go to Abuja to take free Niger delta oil money.

You don't want other indigines but are against the call for Biafra or Niger Delta Republic. Isn't that insanity? Its only the igbos I pity because they will lose since Niger Delta has dissociated from biafran otherwise it is my ernest desire that you chase out indigines from Lagos so that Niger Deltans will seize the opportunity to declare our new nation. [/quote]

you are free to reside anywhere,Just be law abiding.
And as the gov has said, don't forget your home.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Westbestside:
Go and tell the company owners to relocate them. Tell dangote too.
I give you all say another 10years and your story will change. grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by akejujoe(f): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Diiet:

True talk.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Diiet: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Shegzy8:

you are either a kid or omo ale yoruba.
So out of all the posts here, even the ones the uncircumcised pigs from the east fired at your tribe, only mine provoked you. Omo ode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.