Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (52141 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mrskillz: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2018
From the 15 pages I have read so far, I can deduce the following;

1. Igbos are ungrateful to those who welcome then with both arms. Thus, they want to be treated with hostility like the Northerners have always done.

2. They believe they are superior, but they always find themselves at the inferior side.

3. They prefer to be a on their own, but can not stand themselves nor have the resources to do so, and therefore are confused and frustrated

Solution no 1: Get a true leader with unshakable foresight and rally round him.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Is Benin a Yoruba land. Defend Lagos and leave d people d Benin alone. I have been in Benin city, Uniben to be precise. We do manial jobs that place but that does not denied us being d masters of Benin. If u are at home wit past SUG in UNiBen University, u will discover that Igbo's dominated it. We and Benin are united to d core.
Mumu I am talking of Benin republic flat.head oshi.
Na small small. We will put you useless ibos ik n your place

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Kahujadekadura: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Mumu I am talking of Benin republic flat.head oshi.
Na small small. We will put you useless ibos ik n your place
Chaiiiii. So UNIBEN is in Benin republic. I am talking of Benin city in Edo. My bros Edo has nothing to do wit Yoruba
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
mercyville:

Onitsha belongs to the Benin.They use Obi only in Onitsha because it belongs to the Benin's.All the other Igbo places use Eze, Igwe.
Lagos is governed by Yorubas,has hundreds of Obas recognised and being paid salaries by the government and has Yoruba as its official language,98℅ of its bus stops,streets,roads,bearing Yoruba names,has iyaloja,, abules etc just like Ogun state,Oyo state and the other Yoruba states and you still think that Lagos is not Yorubaland.You should really go and write a book on how to be a slowpoke,man.
MR EWEDU CAN U TELL ME THE MEANING OF IDUMOTA, IDUMAGBO, ISALE EKO ETC IN YORUBA LANG? OBI IS USED IN ONITSHA COZ BENIN INFLUENCED THEM AND THAT DOES NT MAKE THEM BENIN PPL OR THEM OWNING THE LAND. THE FIRST OBA OF LAGOS IS A BENIN PRINCE AND THAT NAME OBA IS A BENIN WORD... SO LAGOS BELONGS TO BENIN PEOPLE NT YORUBAS... AND PLS TELL ME THE NAME OF THE FIRST OBI OF ONITSHA...
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
mrskillz:
From the 15 pages I have read so far, I can deduce the following;

1. Igbos are ungrateful to those who welcome then with both arms. Thus, they want to be treated with hostility like the Northerners have always done.

2. They believe they are superior, but they always find themselves at the inferior side.

3. They prefer to be a on their own, but can not stand themselves nor have the resources to do so, and therefore are confused and frustrated

Solution no 1: Get a true leader with unshakable foresight and rally round him.
WELCOMED US WITH BOTH ARMS? ARE U STUPID OR WHAT? WHO THE HELL BROUGHT US BACK TO THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY? HOW MUSH DID UR TRIBALISTIC BROTHER AWOLOWO GAVE US AFTER THE WAR? 20 POUNDS EACH...! AND U THINK WE WIL 4GET HIS BETRAYAL..? BIAFRANS OPTIONED OUT BUT U GUYS BROUGHT US BACK. WE WIL CONTINUE TO INTIMIDATE U WIT OUR SUCCESS TIL ETERNITY. SO DEAL WITH IT... JUST PRAY NNAMDI KANU SUCCEEDS.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2018
olajizz01:
But he's Yoruba,get it into your skull flathea.d,Yoruba can become anything in Yoruba land irrespective of his state.
KEEP LYING TO UR SELF MR EWEDU

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ola6: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2018
I really pity these Igbos but no problem....continue wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Duru1(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Westbestside:
You are, atleast on nairaland and we see how forb ranking always rank igbos rich guys above yorubas.

Igbo amaka

Do you mean forbes magazine? Most Afonja siblings are funny. They usually point at empty plot of land as their father's house.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ola6: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2018
So you think this animosity your people the Igbos have been generating in Lagos wouldn't climax one day abi? Do other nationalities contest ownership with indigenes?

Issokay...continue

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Gabriel004: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2018
Westbestside:
Lol grin, at the no 1, well World health organisation did not agree with it. So also white guy on plane.

2 White man cannever wish to be like africa cos they always crave to run to their land. So i do not know the reason why a great yoeubas will wish to be like people who can't survive without running to their land. cheesy

3 Lol, they keep bringing the fallacy without fact. Even as some yorubas are buying land in their land just like my bro but will not shout about it.

4 Lol, these people are funny, yoruba guys are dealing in assesories, automobile, goods n services. Anyone buying things goes to show room or order online. Well, we have heard many fallacy like US army came to buy figter jet at aba cheesy, fallacy like they control banking of which nigeruans know that out of 22 banks in nigeria yorubas control 11 which is 50% but you see them dishing out figures like 75 to 80% when they did not even control up to 25%.

5 Lol, igbos are making it BIG, but forbe cannot rate them above yoruba guys when it comes to money ranking in nigeria, africa and world. Wow.

6 And the fallacy contunues like that..... cheesy grin
Wow, you are damn wicked o cheesy, nice reply.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Ttipsy(f): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2018
Shegzy8:

So many people will remain...I am an indigene of Lagos and have no other place to call home...my dad is an I dugene of ibeju-lekki and my mum is an awori from oregun...ambode has every right to claim to be an indigene cause his mum is from epe
i gat you, there's no place without indigenous people, like you claim you are from ibeju lekki am not disputing that, but the governor sounds mischievous. thats a hate speech from him anyway

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ola6: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

See comedians, sha. grin Oya come to my house in Festac and come and claim it, nah. Do you want my address?

Pls send your address... wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Simbrixton(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2018
immhotep:

Thats funny because his palace in Lagos island is surrounded by millions of Igbo businessmen and businesswomen grin grin

cc lzaa jumpandpas velocity25 eternaltruths tossie101 t9ksy imperialyoruba

ok why did he threaten u with lagoon dese one na mumu sef
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:
WELCOMED US WITH BOTH ARMS? ARE U STUPID OR WHAT? WHO THE HELL BROUGHT US BACK TO THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY? HOW MUSH DID UR TRIBALISTIC BROTHER AWOLOWO GAVE US AFTER THE WAR? 20 POUNDS EACH...! AND U THINK WE WIL 4GET HIS BETRAYAL..? BIAFRANS OPTIONED OUT BUT U GUYS BROUGHT US BACK. WE WIL CONTINUE TO INTIMIDATE U WIT OUR SUCCESS TIL ETERNITY. SO DEAL WITH IT... JUST PRAY NNAMDI KANU SUCCEEDS.
pachukudi you changed your moniker

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by bayulll011(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:
You're one of them. Not only your state Ondo you are failure personified.

We the Igbos don't depend on the failure of any state or governor, we're UmuChineke we prosper wherever we are.

Those from Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo states should do the needful.

Anybody from those state is a lagosian get it straight to ur dumb skull,av u ever see a Yoruba from even kogi been told he's not a lagosian.all Yoruba own Lagos
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mrskillz: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:

Your destiny to be back in the country was caused by you. You allowed to be led by an unstrategic, selfish, and a betraying commander whose father even forewarn. ( facts are not fictions).

You attempted to evade the the neutral west ( through your frontline warlord and a western -Banjo) when it seems you are winning the war. Dude, u lot actually deserve a quarter of a $.

Your success is so dependent on your host, and that will continue to be your misery.

You will be so sorry when Episode 2 commences

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Shegzy8(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2018
Ttipsy:
i gat you, there's no place without indigenous people, like you claim you are from ibeju lekki am not disputing that, but the governor sounds mischievous. thats a hate speech from him anyway

Well you seem right though...I didn't read through the article and I think the governor didn't say it with bad blood intended....maybe he was quoted out of context

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Simbrixton(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:
THATS HIS PROBLEM, OBA AKIOLU ALSO SAID LAGOS DOESNT BELONG TO YORUBAS, WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?
oba akiolu also said igbos would drown in the lagoon u think akiolu is your friend? U guys are truly gullible sha
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Ttipsy(f): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Shegzy8:

Well you seem right though...I didn't read through the article and I think the governor didn't say it with bad blood intended....maybe he was quoted out of context
Apparently
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by ola6: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2018
mrskillz:

Your destiny to be back in the country was caused by you. You allowed to be led by an unstrategic, selfish, and a betraying commander whose father even forewarn. ( facts are not fictions).

You attempted to evade the the neutral west ( through your frontline warlord and a western -Banjo) when it seems you are winning the war. Dude, u lot actually deserve a quarter of a $.

Your success is so dependent on your host, and that will continue to be your misery.

Hahaha! They don't know what's about to hit them... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2018
Simbrixton:
ok why did he threaten u with lagoon dese one na mumu sef
He has finally received sense na grin
Ambode his pet has finally been rejected, just as Igbos warned him.
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3d tossie101

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:
You're one of them. Not only your state Ondo you are failure personified.

We the Igbos don't depend on the failure of any state or governor, we're UmuChineke we prosper wherever we are.

Those from Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo states should do the needful.
oga leave all dat umuchineke bullshhht & ansa question!

sheyvu are from are from a failed state ni! grin
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Simbrixton(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2018
immhotep:

Oh yes.
Simbrixton is an Ogbomosho immigrant claiming to be Lagos indigene.
Na their way grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas Roger3d
ona like to dey blab sha let's laugh together since it's funny bros leave bigotry u are getting old fani kayode that used bigotry to gain the hearts of yorubas is married to an igbo lady today u can call me ogbomosho I geniuely dont care the honest truth is igbos have more bigotry in them I can't change it its how God made u guys so am always happy when I meet a good igbo

Remi tinubu is from edo state u won't see us doing what was done to bianca but na nairaland dey breed all dese kain insult
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Simbrixton:
oba akiolu also said igbos would drown in the lagoon u think akiolu is your friend? U guys are truly gullible sha
ITS EASIER SAID THAN DONE... WE ALL WAITED TO BE DROWNED, AND WE MASSIVELY VOTED FOR PDP, WHAT HAPPENED LAS LAS... WE AINT PUSH OVERS MATE.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Simbrixton:
ona like to dey blab sha let's laugh together since it's funny bros leave bigotry u are getting old fani kayode that used bigotry to gain the hearts of yorubas is married to an igbo lady today u can call me ogbomosho I geniuely dont care the honest truth is igbos have more bigotry in them I can't change it its how God made u guys so am always happy when I meet a good igbo

Remi tinubu is from edo state u won't see us doing what was done to bianca but na nairaland dey breed all dese kain insult
I trust you are also seeking for Igbo wife

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

Here's the final truth about the Yorubas.

1. An average wasterner is lazy and dirty.

2. Wasterners secretly admires Igbos and even wish they can become one.

3. They like food too much that they can even sell their ANCESTRAL lands to mark the remembrance of their departed ones.

4. No Yoruba person can survive a day without using goods and services of Ndi Igbo.

5. How the Igbos are making it BIG in life is surprising to all the Yorubas who hitherto thought that the Igbos cannot survive the aftermath of the War.

6. The wasterners cannot survive without selling their lands to Ndi Igbo.

The list is endless. ...

Cc Immhotep Lzza onyeoga velocity25

Here are the documented truth about the Igbos aka ojukus....

Igbos are barbarians.Whitemen met the Igbos in 1920 with dangling totoris and kpekus. grin

Igbos built smelly akpu unlike Great Yoruba who built empire like Great Britain(only empire builders are called great)

The only warrior in Igboland at one time was Banjo.Ojuku,the runaway Coward killed him and they had no warrior.Only less than 200 Yoruba soldiers destroyed battalions upon battalions of weak livered,flat head biafrans at OEE.

Igbos are smelling,stinking,dirty cannibals.

Igbos have natural pungent odour.

Igbos are hard working labourers not smart workers like the Yorubas.

Igbos 5 south eastern states IGRs altogether are less than that of a Yoruba state called Ogun state.

Igbos were slaves to Ijaws,a minority group.

Igbos are now slaves to Yorubas in Yorubaland.

Igbos are cowards.

Igbos do not have half Nobel Laureate like Yorubas who have 3.

Igbos do not have any youngest phd holder like Yorubas who have.7.

Igbos have always been playing catch up with Yorubas.You can ask Achebe,Azikiwe,Ojuku et al

Igbos have deep long throat for Lagos and will rather die than accept the truth that they envy the Great Yoruba Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Simbrixton(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:
ITS EASIER SAID THAN DONE... WE ALL WAITED TO BE DROWNED, AND WE MASSIVELY VOTED FOR PDP, WHAT HAPPENED LAS LAS... WE AINT PUSH OVERS MATE.
i am only intelligently pointing out he isn't your friend, he might have said blinis own lagos that doesn't mean he is a friend of igbo truth that is my core point
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by googlepikins: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Diiet:
Any yoruba man, irrespective of his state of origin is a bonafide indegene of lagos.
But the people who only spend three days in their villages during christman festival will forever remain non indegenes of lagos irrespective of their contribution or years they've lived in lagos.

We know the people Ambode is refering to and those people know themselves, they are already showing their displeasure here. Instead of picking offense with the statement, let it serve as a wake up call.
What the governor is trying to say is that you should start holding your leaders acountable instead of fleeing to yoruba land.

All you Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti or Osun citizens are not Lagosians. You mofos can't even afford to buy a land in lagos, you just pack yourselves like sardines in ikorodu and be talking rubbish.

Lagos State belongs to Igbos, we develop it, we own it. Period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2018
mercyville:

Here are the documented truth about the Igbos aka ojukus....

Igbos are barbarians.Whitemen met the Igbos in 1920 with dangling totoris and kpekus. grin

Igbos built smelly akpu unlike Great Yoruba who built empire like Great Britain(only empire builders are called great)

The only warrior in Igboland at one time was Banjo.Ojuku,the runaway Coward killed him and they had no warrior.Only less than 200 Yoruba soldiers destroyed battalions upon battalions of weak livered,flat head biafrans at OEE.

Igbos are smelling,stinking,dirty cannibals.

Igbos have natural pungent odour.

Igbos are hard working labourers not smart workers like the Yorubas.

Igbos 5 south eastern states IGRs altogether are less than that of a Yoruba state called Ogun state.

Igbos were slaves to Ijaws,a minority group.

Igbos are now slaves to Yorubas in Yorubaland.

Igbos are cowards.

Igbos do not have half Nobel Laureate like Yorubas who have 3.

Igbos do not have any youngest phd holder like Yorubas who have.7.

Igbos have always been playing catch up with Yorubas.You can ask Achebe,Azikiwe,Ojuku et al

Igbos have deep long throat for Lagos and will rather die than accept the truth that they envy the Great Yoruba Nation.

But you want to marry an Igbo woman sha grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2018
mrskillz:

DONT CHANGE THE TOPIC MR MAN, UR AWOLOWO CONSPIRED AGAINST US, HE BETRAYED OJUKWU AFTER THEIR AGREEMENT,. YES, A LOT OF US ARE IN THE SOUTH WEST BECAUSE OF THE WAY NIGERIA GOVT WANTS IT TO BE, SO THAT THE INDUSTRIOUS IGBOS WIL COME AND DEVELOP UR STATES. U LOTS GOT TO BE THANKFUL OF THAT... AND STOP BEEN JEALOUS..!ANY WHERE WE GO WE DOMINATE AND WE WIL KEEP ON DOMINATING U EWEDU EATERS TILL U SUPPORT US ON OUR QUEST TO HAVE A COUNTRY OF OUR OWN.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by totit: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:
DONT CHANGE THE TOPIC MR MAN, UR AWOLOWO CONSPIRED AGAINST US, HE BETRAYED OJUKWU AFTER THEIR AGREEMENT,. YES, A LOT OF US ARE IN THE SOUTH WEST BECAUSE OF THE WAY NIGERIA GOVT WANTS IT TO BE, SO THAT THE INDUSTRIOUS IGBOS WIL COME AND DEVELOP UR STATES. U LOTS GOT TO BE THANKFUL OF THAT... AND STOP BEEN JEALOUS..!ANY WHERE WE GO WE DOMINATE AND WE WIL KEEP ON DOMINATING U EWEDU EATERS TILL U SUPPORT US ON OUR QUEST TO HAVE A COUNTRY OF OUR OWN.

grin grin grin

You need a brain checkup.
Trust me, you do. grin
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Simbrixton:
i am only intelligently pointing out he isn't your friend, he might have said blinis own lagos that doesn't mean he is a friend of igbo truth that is my core point
ANY SENSIBLE IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS KNWS THAT YORUBAS CANT BE TRUSTED... HISTORY CAN NEVER REPEAT IT SELF AGAIN... IN IGBO LANG WE SAY ''MENE-MENE N'IRU GBAMPITI N'AZU'' THATS HOW WE SEE YORUBAS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

"Fulani Herdsmen Plotting Total Islamisation Of Nigeria" – Mbazulike Amaechi / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.