Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (51683 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by velocity25(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
tossie101:

Wait the fool said rorubas ain't naked before. How foolish can this yoruba tribe be. Even many whites were naked in the past before colonization. This YORUBAS are indeed educated illiterates.
So who are those people here?
don't mind that zip

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
velocity25:
afonja you guys are seriously under curse, that's Great Igbo Family. you can find more in Among Ibos of Nigeria 1920

Yorubas have never been unclad all their lives because their progenitor,Oduduwa came from Egypt,the home of civilization.
Go and read the history of the Yorubas and stop posting fake pix from blogs as Yorubas.I have made serious research and found out that Yorubas were never ever naked except when Egyptians were naked,vwould you say their past progenitirs were naked.

These are pix of Igbo women in 1921 from the book written by Basden, an European who lived among the primitive Igbos for years...Among the Ibos of Nigeria... grin

Go and download and read the book and cover your face in shame.

https://archive.org/stream/amongibosofniger00basd/amongibosofniger00basd_djvu.txt

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Simbrixton(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
tossie101:

And YORUBAS are not calling IGBOS names too.
I hope u show ur fiance things I say here about her people else u are a coward.
i think u mistaken me for someone else tho, wen did I post my picture on here plus igbos have more bigots than yoruba that is a known fact my dear allow love in ur heart and quit bigotry

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
i think u mistaken me for someone else tho, wen did I post my picture on here plus igbos have more bigots than yoruba that is a known fact my dear allow love in ur heart and quit bigotry

U didn't post ur picture here u had it on ur DP with ur igbo fiance.
And u YORUBAS are more bigots everyone knows it
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by velocity25(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
mercyville:

Yorubas have never been unclad all their lives because their progenitor,Oduduwa came from Egypt,the home of civilization.
Go and read the history of the Yorubas and stop posting fake pix from blogs as Yorubas.I have made serious research and found out that Yorubas were never ever naked except when Egyptians were naked,vwould you say their past progenitirs were naked.

These are pix of Igbo women in 1921 from the book written by Basden, an European who lived among the primitive Igbos for years...Among the Ibos of Nigeria... grin

https://archive.org/stream/amongibosofniger00basd/amongibosofniger00basd_djvu.txt

since you can't show your grandparents let me help you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by velocity25(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
mercyville:

checkout what those women wore, your ancestors can't afford it that time

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Simbrixton(m): 12:41am On Nov 05, 2018
tossie101:

U didn't post ur picture here u had it on ur DP with ur igbo fiance.
And u YORUBAS are more bigots everyone knows it
ok let's clarify things a little did you read my mention properly igbos were calling yorubas slaves for supporting buhari but igbos are now supporting atiku another fulani we should keep kwayet and forget about it and we shouldn't ask for apology for the online bigotry is that what you mean ogoh?

When you say everyone sees yoruba has bigot who are the everyone? Please leave sentiments and emotions igbo and yoruba disagreements should be political and not social ambode wasn't referring to igbos in the article let's live and allow peace reign jare

I just went through your profile most of your posts are pro igbo and I genuinely don't know what to say that is ur perspective of life

All I asked from the guy was to apologise I think that is decent o.. Even white people apologised for slavery, on other issues like the bini owning lagos I genuinely refuse to comment online its childish that igbos are even thinking in that direction I feel we should leave things as they are

Why do you dislike yorubas or hate yorubas?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 4:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Simbrixton:
ok let's clarify things a little did you read my mention properly igbos were calling yorubas slaves for supporting buhari but igbos are now supporting atiku another fulani we should keep kwayet and forget about it and we shouldn't ask for apology for the online bigotry is that what you mean ogoh?

When you say everyone sees yoruba has bigot who are the everyone? Please leave sentiments and emotions igbo and yoruba disagreements should be political and not social ambode wasn't referring to igbos in the article let's live and allow peace reign jare

I just went through your profile most of your posts are pro igbo and I genuinely don't know what to say that is ur perspective of life

All I asked from the guy was to apologise I think that is decent o.. Even white people apologised for slavery, on other issues like the bini owning lagos I genuinely refuse to comment online its childish that igbos are even thinking in that direction I feel we should leave things as they are

Why do you dislike yorubas or hate yorubas?

Because they hate igbos too.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Simbrixton(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
tossie101:

Because they hate igbos too.
USA for years have been trying to initiate war between China and Japan, the Chinese outsmarted them and have refused to make conflict in South Asia, Africa is ridden with civil wars and most times it is ethnic induced in Cameroon dere is currently war on going we need to be courageous and ignore online bigotry a lot of yorubas and igbos are doing good things together this is why we need to think beyond name callings and hatred

Yoruba and igbo issues shouldn't descend to the level of hatred
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
velocity25:
checkout what those women wore, your ancestors can't afford it that time

lol.........Yorubas have never been unclad all their lives because their progenitor,Oduduwa came from Egypt,the home of civilization.
Go and read the history of the Yorubas and stop posting fake pix from blogs as Yorubas.Bring the link of these fake pictures so that everybody will know that those in nude are real yorubas.OJUKU and fakeness are like cojoined twins.

Check those images of your naked kpekes...lol

Baba Igbo,suffry,suffry with your dangling totori o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by velocity25(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
mercyville:

lol.........Yorubas have never been unclad all their lives because their progenitor,Oduduwa came from Egypt,the home of civilization.
Go and read the history of the Yorubas and stop posting fake pix from blogs as Yorubas.Bring the link of these fake pictures so that everybody will know that those in nude are real yorubas.OJUKU and fakeness are like cojoined twins.

lost afonja behold your ancestors

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas Roger3d tossie101

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by velocity25(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
mercyville:

afonjas go hate but we will keep going higher...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
velocity25:
afonjas go hate but we will keep going higher...

You will surely go higher.Only that in 1921,the white people met you ojukus with dangling totori. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
tossie101:

Don't tell me YORUBAS have been putting on cloths that's a lie from pit of hell.
Even some white people were totally nude before the see colonization.
How can u people claim educatetd and still be this dumb..
NO AFRICAN COUNTRY especially west Africa.
Was on cloth before colonization.

Stop this self deceit.

This is a Yoruba woman in d past.

Talk about your own tribe. Yoruba wore clothes long before colonization.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by velocity25(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
mercyville:

You will surely go higher.Only that in 1921,the white people met you ojukus with dangling totori. grin
so you got lost after seeing your ancestors ok
kiss my ass and say Igbo Amaka

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3d tossie101

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
velocity25:
so you got lost after seeing your ancestors ok
kiss my ass and say Igbo Amaka

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3d tossie101
I wanted to post some more of your people in nude.. they are like a multitude....but I have decided not to because of modesty.
But I am really surprised that Igbo people were this primitive in 1921.
It says a lot about their intelligence but then it would not come as a surprise because a minority tribe like the Ijaw also took them easily as slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Guestlander:

Talk about your own tribe. Yoruba wore clothes long before colonization.

I don't need to argue with u again, they have proven u wrong with loads of pics grin
U guys are so delusional.
It's very shoking grin..the so called educated tribe.
Lmao
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
tossie101:

I don't need to argue with u again, they have proven u wrong with loads of pics grin
Lmao

What loads of pictures? I saw a picture of what looks like a kind of ceremony and a woman whose body scarification was being pictured. If that is your evidence of Yorubas not wearing clothes before colonization then you can't be helped.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Guestlander:

What loads of pictures? I saw a picture of what looks like a kind of ceremony and a woman whose body scarification was being pictured. If that is your evidence of Yorubas not wearing clothes before colonization then you can't be helped.

Look again.. grin
They bared u naked..
U YORUBAS are very delusional.
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
velocity25:
lost afonja behold your ancestors

Guestlander come and see.. grin
I know u are blind but let me still direct u. cheesy see them pictures here.
No West African country is on cloth in olden days.. White people showed us how to cover our bodies properly.. U need history books.
I don't blame u I blame Nigeria who removed history from our educational curriculum.

It's a pity are from the "educated tribes" yet I'm still schooling you. undecided
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
tossie101:

Look again.. ;
They bared u naked..
U YORUBAS are very delusional.

Delusional? If you try to fight armoured tanks with your bare hands and cudgels that is delusional.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
tossie101:

Guestlander come and see.. grin
I know u are blind but let me still direct u. cheesy see them pictures here.
No West African country is on cloth in olden days.. White people showed us how to cover our bodies properly.. U need history books.
I don't blame u I blame Nigeria who removed history from our educational curriculum.

It's a pity are from the "educated tribes" yet I'm still schooling you. undecided

Why do you like to revel in ignorance like this? Why don't you just show me the link to the pictures of these naked Yoruba people?

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Guestlander:

Why do you like to revel in ignorance like this? Why don't you just show me the link to the pictures of these naked Yoruba people?

See mumu, the pictures u were posting did u show links to them..
U too mumu o, or can't u read it clearly there?
Stop being ignorant pls
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
tossie101:

See mumu, the pictures u were posting did u show links to them..
U too mumu o, or can't u read it clearly there?
Stop being ignorant pls

I wouldn't be too surprised if you don't know how to post links. Perhaps you are just being true to type by being dodgy as usual.
It is a historic fact that white people met your folks butt na.ked in the rainforest of southern Nigeria. No cities or towns or any form of civil organization.
It was every man to himself just like other wild animals in the forest and whenever they felt like they needed some protein, the neighbors flesh will do just fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by mercyville: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
tossie101:

Lmao

You have posted fake pix which have not shown that Yoruba ever were naked except people working .
If you are sure of yourself,post the link where it was said that Yorubas walked naked like you Igbos even till 1947.Most of you were forced to learn how to wear clothes. grin
Here is a South South man telling you the truth you so much detest....

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Guestlander:

[s]I wouldn't be too surprised if you don't know how to post links. Perhaps you are just being true to type by being dodgy as usual.
It is a historic fact that white people met your folks butt na.ked in the rainforest of southern Nigeria. No cities or towns or any form of civil organization.
It was every man to himself just like other wild animals in the forest and whenever they felt like they needed some protein the neighbors flesh will do just fine.[/s]

U YORUBAs are embarrassment to Nigeria.
U need history books..
Look at the pictures of ur ancestors and hide it face in shame for ur ignorance.
What I'm teaching u now I learned it primary school social studies undecided
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
mercyville:

[s]You have posted fake pix which have not shown that Yoruba ever were naked except people working .
If you are sure of yourself,post the link where it was said that Yorubas walked naked like you Igbos even till 1947.Most of you were forced to learn how to wear clothes. grin
Here is a South South man telling you the truth you so much detest....[/s]

Trash!! .. U need education
U can't deny this familiar face grin

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
tossie101:

U YORUBAs are embarrassment to Nigeria.
U need history books..
Look at the pictures of ur ancestors and hide it face in shame for ur ignorance.
What I'm teaching u now I learned it primary school social studies undecided

Yeah, one of my ancestors taught yours how to read and write your own language. For that alone you should be eternally grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Guestlander:

Yeah, one of my ancestors taught yours how to read and write your own language. For that alone you should be eternally grateful.

And he didn't teach u that all West Africans were nude before white people came so he taught nothing cool
Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
tossie101:

Trash!! .. U need education
U can't deny this familiar face grin

You are obviously too dumb to know that the main focus of this picture was the scarification. Perhaps you are too slow to know that this will not be possible if she was fully clothed.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by Guestlander: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
tossie101:

And he didn't teach u that all West Africans were nude before white people came so he taught nothing kiss

He taught me he brought clothes and literacy to your folks.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States by tossie101(f): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Guestlander:

You are obviously too dumb to know that the main focus of this picture was the scarification. Perhaps you are too slow to know that this will not be possible if she was fully clothed.

U are pure mumu..
Let me remind u that pic and write up was when Nigeria media was still pure and without lie and propaganda..
Dumb man!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.