Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women (4798 Views)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by IamGoke(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
IamD18:
Nice thread. One thing we should understand is that we have different traditions and culture, and the earlier we start respecting people's culture the better for us.

Bride price or not, it won't stop a cheater, woman-beater, irresponsible man from being a bad husband. It won't still stop a respondsible man from being a good husband. We should get that.

Just like most South Eastern States in Nigeria. You pay bride price to marry from there, it's their culture and tradition, they don't force people to marry from their place, they won't force you to pay, you do that willingly because of the respect you have for your wife and their culture. That's what it means to respect people's way of life.

Even a certain tribe in Nigeria can kill just to have a South Southern and Eastern woman in their family, they will leave their place where you can marry with just RED OIL and PEPPER, they'll leave their free women, travel down to South East to marry by paying for bride price with their life savings because they can't resist UKWU NWATA NWANYI IGBO . That's what it means to go for the best women.

Let's please respect people's culture and tradition because no matter how we rant on social media, it won't still change the reality about tradition.

Peace.

You people are always pained and I don't seem to know the fůcking reason.

Look at what you just exhibited.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by postmann: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Elder0001:

They can't roast you alive.

It is a known fact that the igbos aren't the only tribe that sell their daughters like properties in the name of bride price.

All African countries have tribes that participate in this degradation of women.

Be it North Africa ,eastern or central Africa.

I won't have the luxury of time to sift through your post line for line but you lack spirituality. This is the foundation of all your problems.

Someone said bride price is a biblical injunction but you countered by saying there's nothing biblical about bride price. I wasn't surprised.

It is not within human capacity to set moral benchmarks because man is first self-seeking, bias and makes decisions based on his feelings which are subject to emotions. So permit me to say you display crass ignorance when you question a tradition as old as creation because it has been corrupted by some people.

Because of your limited sensibility, you exist as purely blood and tissue, and mainly function on the physical plain. It is impossible for your kind to understand the spiritual aspect of marriage.

Bride price is more of a spiritual rite than monetary exchange. In the spiritual connotation, the husband replaces the Bride's father as the provider, protector and source of identity and nothing goes for nothing in the spiritual realm. For such a transition to occur there must be some rituals (with spiritual undertone) which the bride price constitutes a part of. Without it no woman is properly married except the Bride's father forgoes it.

When the foundation of your perceptions is based on how you feel, you open yourself up to insatiable lust for unhealthy ideologies which tickle your fantasy but lack the power to satisfy. Like a boundless cloud you keep oscillating in an endless cycle of rebellion, looking for new twists. The old foundation may look unattractive but its root goes deeper than any other and those who built their principles on it survive the storms of the times.

I'll conclude by saying that it was completely irresponsible of you to stigmatize a tribe for its custom.

4 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by 2buffagain(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
postmann:

I won't have the luxury of time to sift through your post line for line but you lack spirituality. This is the foundation of all your problems.

Someone said bride price is a biblical injunction but you countered by saying there's nothing biblical about bride price. I wasn't surprised.

It is not within human capacity to set moral benchmarks because man is first self-seeking, bias and make decisions based on his feelings which are subject to emotions. So permit me to say you display crass ignorance when you question a tradition as old as creation because it has been corrupted by some people.

Because of your limited sensibility, you exist as purely blood and tissue, and mainly function on the physical plain. It is impossible for your kind to understand the spiritual aspect of marriage.

Bride price is more of a spiritual rite than monetary exchange. In the spiritual connotation, the husband replaces the Bride's father as the provider, protector and source of identity and nothing goes for nothing in the spiritual realm. For such a transition to occur there must be some rituals (with spiritual undertone) which the bride price constitutes a part of. Without it no woman is properly married except the Bride's father forgoes it.

When the foundation of your perceptions is based on how you feel, you open yourself up to insatiable lust for unhealthy ideologies which tickle your fantasy but lack the power to satisfy. Like a boundless cloud you keep oscillating in an endless cycle of rebellion, looking for new twists. The old foundation may look unattractive but its root goes deeper than any other and those who built their principles on it survive the storms of the times.

I'll conclude by saying that it was completely irresponsible of you to stigmatize a tribe for its custom.

I guess, by this your analogy, couples like the Kenneth Copelands, etc have not married and are just doing boyfriend /girlfriend because there was no brideprice or offer for it.

I am a christian too, but I won't go as far as trying to over-spiritualize the wind saying "because there was no brideprice (or father not given a chance to refuse it), they haven't married".

The only thing God cares about is that 2 people come together to agree that THIS is what they want.
"For this reason a man will LEAVE his father and mother and cling to his wife".
Their approval is nice, but by no means is it 100% necessary. People lead happily married lives everyday without the approval of their parents...who eventually grow up and get over themselves when they realize it is themselves they are doing.
When a thing that is MERELY symbolic becomes an excuse for standard greed, then it has outlived its usefulness.

Again, with this mindset you also demonize women who make their own money (possibly more than the man) and that they cannot marry or be happy....because they bring more resources into the marriage. You have yet to address this from the previous thread on this subject.

Let me boil it down for you in a simple question: Would you be able to marry a woman who has no need for your provision?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by postmann: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
2buffagain:

I guess, by this your analogy, couples like the Kenneth Copelands, etc have not married and are just doing boyfriend /girlfriend because there was no brideprice.

I am a christian too, but I won't go as far as trying to over-spiritualize the wind saying "because there was no brideprice (or father not given a chance to refuse it), they haven't married".

The only thing God cares about is that 2 people come together to agree that THIS is what they want.
When a thing that is MERELY symbolic becomes an excuse for standard greed, then it has outlived its usefulness.

Again, with this mindset you also demonize women who make their own money (possibly more than the man) and that they cannot marry or be happy....because they bring more resources into the marriage. You have yet to address this from the previous thread on this subject.

I'll refrain from castigating a race for its tradition. Let the emboldened be limited to those whose tradition supports it. Africans, unlike their Jewish and Arab counterparts are unaware of their cultural superiority to the West. Too bad most have fallen for the glitz and glamour that's being projected from their TV screens.

While the Bride makes her choice on whom to marry, her parents' blessing is crucial.

Your last paragraph is beyond the scope of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
postmann:

It is not within human capacity to set moral benchmarks because man is first self-seeking, bias and make decisions based on his feelings which are subject to emotions. So permit me to say you display crass ignorance when you question a tradition as old as creation because it has been corrupted by some people.

Nothing provokes me more than seeing your senseless,primitive,delusional and misogynistic comments on my threads.

A fool like you will never learn.

Traditions were made by men and men alone not women . They can be changed when they've outlived their usefulness.

I blame women who allows fools to sell them off .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
postmann:

I'll refrain from castigating a race for its tradition. Let the emboldened be limited to those whose tradition supports it. Africans, unlike their Jewish and Arab counterparts are unaware of their cultural superiority to the West. Too bad most have fallen for the glitz and glamour that's being projected from their TV screens.

While the Bride makes her choice on whom to marry, her parents' blessing is crucial.

Your last paragraph is beyond the scope of this thread.

Answer the damn question or keep shut forever.

Can you marry a woman who has no need for your provision and protection?

2 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by postmann: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Elder0001:

Nothing provokes me more than seeing your senseless,primitive,delusional and misogynistic comments on my threads.

A fool like you will never learn.

Traditions were made by men and men alone not women . They can be changed when they've outlived their usefulness.

I blame women who allows fools to sell them off .

Yet you can't help tagging me to your threads even though you know I always come with a knife.

You sound like one raised by a single mom or someone with daddy issues.

First, traditions were not made by men. The Western culture you love to copy like a blind bat has its tradition rooted in Christianity. E.g Monogamy, Adultery and the rule of law. Most historical records of tribes and people will tell you that their first rulers were of divine nature and their traditions were drawn from divine encounters. This coincides with the bible who had GOD ALMIGHTY as the ruler before appointing SPIRIT-filled leaders like Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshua etc, all having an unusual measure of HIS divinity. And so tradition was born through divine encounters.

I'm sorry but you're shallow even in matters that concerns your passion. Laden with unresolved personal traumas, you're unable to separate your feelings from reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by postmann: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Elder0001:

Answer the damn question or keep shut forever.

Can you marry a woman who has no need for your provision and protection?

No self-respecting man marries a woman who neither needs his provisions or protection. And no one woman exists or ever existed that never needed at least one of those from a man.

I understand your desire for a superwoman who pays your bills, takes your semen, goes through 9 months of gestation for you and tears her vulva while pushing out a baby. While you go from one shopping to another looking for the latest bleaching cream.

Gender-compromised piece of human filth like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
postmann:

No self-respecting man marries a woman who neither needs his provisions and protection. And no one woman exists or ever existed that never needed at least one of those from a man.

I understand your desire for a super woman who pays your bills, takes your semen, goes through 9 months of gestation for you and tears her vulva while pushing out a baby. While you go from one shopping to another looking for the latest bleaching cream.

You need help.

No sane woman will get married to you

3 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Seahawk: 5:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Are you okay?
postmann:

No self-respecting man marries a woman who neither needs his provisions and protection..

3 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by 2buffagain(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2018
postmann:

No self-respecting man marries a woman who neither needs his provisions and protection. And no one woman exists or ever existed that never needed at least one of those from a man.

I understand your desire for a super woman who pays your bills, takes your semen, goes through 9 months of gestation for you and tears her vulva while pushing out a baby. While you go from one shopping to another looking for the latest bleaching cream.

Then my friend, I pray your wife never becomes wealthier than you.
You might as well say amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by postmann: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Seahawk:
Are you okay?

2buffagain:

Then my friend, I pray your wife never becomes wealthier than you.
Your ego is bound to fickle, easily-broken things.

Elder0001:

You need help.

No sane woman will get married to you

You guys are acting traumatized by my submission while evading the truth therein -- which is NO WOMAN EXISTS OR EVER EXISTED WHO DOESNT NEED EITHER OF THOSE FROM A MAN.

And if your wife doesn't need them from you, she sure Would need them from another man, making you a glorified toy-husband who is worth less than a sack of rotten tomatoes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by IamD18: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2018
postmann:

You guys are acting traumatized by my submission while evading the truth therein -- which is NO WOMAN EXISTS OR EVER EXISTED WHO DOESNT NEED EITHER OF THOSE FROM A MAN.

And if your wife doesn't need them from you, she sure Would need them from another man, making you a glorified toy-husband who is worth less than sack of rotten tomatoes.

You are too wise to be arguing back and forth with those emotional folks. I expected one of them to counter the emboldened, but what did they do? They highlighted the part of your comment that will suit them even without countering it logically.

Stress no more Buddy.

The first person you quoted is a married feminist wannabe who I can bet married either for provision or protection that's why she tagged that part of your comment out. Serious, you shouldn't take her, because her online persona reeks different from WHO I KNOW SHE IS IN REALITY.

The second person is obviously sick and confused which we both can attest to.

The third person hails from a certain region that detests Igbos, check his previous comments to confirm. He's not arguing with a free mind but with hatred for IGBOS.

Stress no more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by postmann: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2018
IamD18:

You are too wise to be arguing back and forth with those emotional folks. I expected one of them to counter the emboldened, but what did they do? They highlighted the part of your comment that will suit them even without countering it logically.

Stress no more Buddy.

The first person you quoted is a married feminist wannabe who I can bet married either or provision or protection that's why she tagged that part of your comment out. Serious, you shouldn't take her because her online persona reeks different from WHO I KNOW SHE IS IN REALITY.

The third person hails from a certain region that detests Igbos, check his previous comments to confirm. He's not arguing with a free mind but with hatred for IGBOS.

Stress no more.

Thanks for revealing the profiles of those individuals who have been swept adrift by the floods of moral decadence.

Elder seems worst. The dude seems plagued by many demons chief amongst which is the demon on gender identity crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Seahawk: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
No woman exists who doesn’t need provision and protection? Many women don’t need provision because they can provide for themselves

But then Protection from what?
postmann:

And if your wife doesn't need them from you, she sure Would need them from another man, making you a glorified toy-husband who is worth less than a sack of rotten tomatoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Seahawk: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
How does his ass taste?
Obviously no need to sprinkle salt or pepper seeing as you’re kissing it all up delightfully.

IamD18:

Stress no more Buddy.

The first person you quoted is a married feminist wannabe who I can bet married either for provision or protection that's why she tagged that part of your comment out. Serious, you shouldn't take her, because her online persona reeks different from WHO I KNOW SHE IS IN REALITY.

Stress no more.

4 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by IamD18: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
postmann:

Thanks for revealing the profiles of those individuals who have been swept adrift by the floods of moral decadence.

Elder seems worst. The dude seems plagued by many demons chief amongst which is the demon on gender identity crisis.

About profiles; I've said no much about them.

She, Seahawk/Cococandy is someone I know enough back in her days in Owerri to trouble myself over.

And yes, she's wise enough not to use derogatory words on me.

Like I said earlier, stress not yourself trying to prove anything to them. Reality is doing that already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by 2buffagain(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
postmann:

Sha sha May your wife sha not come into a major inheritance or achieve great financial gains. smiley
May she be poorer than you and 100% dependent on you for all things. smiley
May she be fired whenever it seems like her income is about to go over your own. smiley
May her business scatter whenever it develops the liver to want to supercede your relatively meager income. cheesy

You still haven't said "Amen"...sah. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by 2buffagain(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
IamD18:

Stress no more Buddy.

Stress no more.

What does "Hatred for igbo" have to do with this discussion?

Seahawk:
How does his ass taste?
Obviously no need to sprinkle salt or pepper seeing as you’re kissing it all up delightfully.

He/She obviously enjoys the raw, unwashed musk of it lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by IamD18: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Face your tradition and culture. Stop wailing over the tradition of those who doesn't give a fvck about your hatred and existence.

IGBO AMAKA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by postmann: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
2buffagain:

Sha sha May your wife sha not come into a major inheritance or achieve great financial gains. smiley

Is this the reason you seek marriage -- to rest your financially weary and battered shoulders on her? I see her overtaken by premature wrinkles and fatigue by the sheer size of your masculine biceps.

I see her placing you and your children as secondary to her career while your housemaid is elevated to a mom status in the eyes of your innocent children who are exposed to all manners of indecency because daddy was a brainwashed leech who sent mom out on the street to make him some doe.

I see your wife staring lustfully at her boss wishing he was you. "Oh, such glaring contrast in personalities", she mutters under her breath as she considers his towering stature over your minuscule and wretched mindset. She dresses for work every morning with him on her mind, not for the toy husband she left at home.

2buffagain:

May she be poorer than you and 100% dependent on you for all things. smiley
May she be fired whenever it seems like her income is about to go over your own. smiley
May her business scatter whenever it develops the liver to want to supercede your relatively meager income. cheesy

You still haven't said "Amen"...sah. grin

She's blessed whoever she be. She (will) rests her delicate head on my manly shoulders while I weather the storm for her. The sun ray is but a stranger to her countenance as she's spared from the neo-cultural slavery her female counterparts are being exposed to by men like you who have been beaten down by laziness.

She works for pleasure and not for pressure. She sings her children to sleep free from fatigue and she rises up in the morning kissing my lips with the calm assurance of a gallant woman who got my home covered when I go out to bring in the spoils.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by 2buffagain(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
postmann:

[s]
Is this the reason you seek marriage -- to rest your financially weary and battered shoulders on her? I see her overtaken by premature wrinkles and fatigue by the sheer size of your masculine biceps.

I see her placing you and your children as secondary to her career while your housemaid is elevated to a mom status in the eyes of your innocent children who are exposed to all manners of indecency because daddy was a brainwashed leech who sent mom out on the street to make him so doe.

I see your wife staring lustfully at her boss wishing he was you. "Oh, such glaring contrast in personalities", she mutters under her breath as she considers his towering stature over your minuscule and wretched mindset. She dresses for work every morning with him on her mind, not for the toy husband she left at home.

She's blessed whoever she be. She (will) rests her delicate head on my manly shoulders while I weather the storm for her. The sun ray is but a stranger to her countenance as she's spared from the neo-cultural slavery her female counterparts are being exposed to by men like you who have been beaten down by the laziness.[/s]

She works for pleasure and not for pressure. [s]She sings her children to sleep free from fatigue and she rises up in the morning kissing my lips with the calm assurance of a gallant woman who got my home covered when I go out to bring in the spoils.[/s]

Nobody said they will not financially support their wife sah.
The emboldened is the only anchorable logical point you have made towards our discussion.

Now, what if her "work for pleasure" places her far above you in wealth as it dwarfs your relatively meager provisions?
What will you attach your ego to then?
From your rhetoric, it seems this will be unacceptable to you as you would lack the tools/mindset to proceed upon such a situation.

The brand of manhood I am encouraging you to see is immune to such things because it is anchored to far more immutable things.
A brand much needed in THIS era, where women achieve as much as or sometimes more than men....not always less, as you are obviously used to.
These women need not be lonely or made to feel unloved/unlovable simply because they earn much more than you. That is a pointless and wicked torture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by ShaqFu: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
IamD18:

She, Seahawk/Cococandy is someone I know enough back in her days in Owerri to trouble myself over.

Like I said earlier, stress not yourself trying to prove anything to them. Reality is doing that already.
lawd!

If you knew her back then in Owerri, judging by your activity on our ashawo thread, I refuse to put one and two together.

Not forgetting what we hear about Owerri being the capital of runz girls in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Seahawk: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Not tired of this obviously idiotic line yet?

Keep eating misogynist ass. Suits you well.
IamD18:

5 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Seahawk: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
You’re speaking something above their mindset.
Imagine telling a control freak to give up their source of control. That’s like telling an addict to quit cold turkey.

Someone who wants to have financial power over another person so that can they can dictate how their lives should be will NEVER agree with you. You’re pouring water on stone.

2buffagain:

The emboldened is the only anchorable logical point you have made towards our discussion.

Now, what if her "work for pleasure" places her far above you in wealth as it dwarfs your relatively meager provisions?
From your rhetoric, it seems this will be unacceptable to you as you would lack the tools/mindset to proceed upon such a situation.

The brand of manhood I am encouraging you to see is immune to such things because it is anchored to far more immutable things.
A brand much needed in THIS era, where women achieve as much as or sometimes more than men....not always less, as you are obviously used to.
These women need not be lonely or made to feel unloved/unlovable simply because they earn much more than you. That is a pointless and wicked torture.

5 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by IamD18: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by Seahawk: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yea he knows me so well.

He magically figured out that somehow I used to live in Owerri. What a great information to have.
I’m mind blown.
ShaqFu:
lawd!

If you knew her back then in Owerri, judging by your activity on our ashawo thread, I refuse to put one and two together.

Not forgetting what we hear about Owerri being the capital of runz girls in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by IamD18: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Don't be troubled.

IMSU is a good school in Owerri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by ShaqFu: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Seahawk:
Yea he knows me so well.

He magically figured out that somehow I used to live in Owerri. What a great information to have.
I’m mind blown.
there's nothing great about a confuse woman.

Shalom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by ShaqFu: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
IamD18:
Don't be troubled.

IMSU is a good school in Owerri.
if she attended IMSU, then it is finished!

Fin.
Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by IamD18: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
ShaqFu:
there's nothing great about a confuse woman.

Shalom.
Dies grin
Re: Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women by postmann: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
2buffagain:

It is not a sin when one's wife "happens' to be richer. It is the acceptance thereof that is.

An abnormality doesn't happen per chance. Human negligence usually creates it. In this context (the imbalance of financial distribution between a man and his wife in favour of the woman) the man Usually causes it by ignoring certain factors during courtship. Like signs that she has bigger ambition (for money). As a naive fellow, you may ask what's wrong with that.

Women by nature are attracted to and look forward to marrying men who are richer and a sure bet in providing comfort and security. Except for few occasions, they marry "less" when age or other unfavorable factors become a conditioner.
Statistics comes to my aid, proving me right that such union is twice as unlikely to succeed.

2buffagain:

Being a man, nay a husband is far much more than putting food on the table and providing security for the family. They're plenty of natural (and if you may, spiritual) benefits that comes with it.

There are emotional and intellectual differences between both sexes and irrespective of some doctored research, men triumph in virtually all discipline. Look at the world around you -- it is MAN MADE!!! Except you're struck with cerebral palsy there's no excuse why you shouldn't lead your wife in finance, wisdom and intelligence.

After all, she gave you several headstart with all the natural impediments that holds the female folk down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Co-habitation Before Marriage / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady / Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.