Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends (1542 Views)

‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Jenniferblog(f): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
This Ghanaian lady is trending on social media after her scandalous birthday Invitation card surfaced online.

On the Invite, the lady is seen posing naked with an inscription disclosing that she will be offering sex to the first ten guys to arrive at the venue.

The birthday party is expected to go down on the 4th of November at a Hotel in Kumasi, Ghana.

see more photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/free-puy-for-the-first-10-guys-womans-unclad-scandalous-birthday-iv-trends-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Jenniferblog(f): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
more
Re: Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
"The birthday party is expected to go down on the 4th of November at a Hotel in Kumasi, Ghana."

Noted.

Nothing sweet man pass free pussy. He will rejoice and be glad in it.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by mrbyron(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
She must have a PhD in events promotion. wink
Re: Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin

10 lucky men will have a bomb sex in the VIP room while the rest are just dreaming to taste such pussey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by philcz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Her pùssy is gold plated abi, nonsense

Re: Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Nonstoprain: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
after the first person don enter finish waiting remain again

1 Like

Re: Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Isobug: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Get together of whores
Re: Free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys - Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
i wish that kin thing go ft happen for naija here. na 4 condom i go wear come. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Booty / I Registered Twice For National ID.. Any Consequences? / Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.