Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. (6523 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Is Smelling of Cutleries A Bad Table Manner? / Which Is Your Bad Kitchen Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by MissyB1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
Mine - I Love to battle with bones. I'm worse than a dog when it comes to bones.  grin

Others - Teeth picking. Geez!! Do that thing where no one can see You. . . . Irritating!!! angry

Imagine someone doing this on the table . . .
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f05fT8eUf6U[/flash]
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by eyzhvntsn: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
I cannot stand people who chew with their mouth open, it irritates me to the bone marrow. angry

Me, they have not told me that I have bad table manners yet. When they tell me, I shall let you know  grin

Oops!!!! maybe I lied, I enjoy finishing all the meat on chicken bone o esp the drumstick, but they have not told me it's bad yet, lol
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by MissyB1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
Lol!!!

I also cannot stand people that chew with their mouth open. angry angry

Topic,
Others - Blech loudly with mouth open. Ewww!!!
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by eyzhvntsn: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
Yep I agree with the belching.
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Hauwa1: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
mine . . . chopping bone of african chicken

grin
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by yme1(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
i have this bad habit of cracking my bone to number non-sense
most times i wish i could do that everywhere embarassed

others---chewing like a cow, overtalking angry
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Moyola(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ma bad habitz are seasonal! hehe! tongue

. . making noise wiv cutlery on china. . .iza no!
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Moyola(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
Someone fartz?? Mahhn! If itz me! then no qualmz! tongue
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by MissyB1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
Mine - I pick alot. Esp. when it's Oyinbo Food. . . . Push all the vegetables aside. grin grin

Others - Stretch Your hand across ma plate? I'D just kill you with ma eyes. grin
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
Hate people being on the fone while eating
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by eyzhvntsn: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
Moyola:

Hehehehe - is nashural naw grin
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
Moyola:

Lol
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by eyzhvntsn: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Actually I can understand this one cos there's no way u can talk and chew quietly so I agree.
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Fhemmmy: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
eyzhvntsn:

Actually I can understand this one cos there's no way u can talk and chew quietly so I agree.

Yes oh and i hate people spitting into my food.
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Crazybabe(f): 2:58am On Jul 21, 2010
Mine is burping and I don't like it when someone fart while your eating or chewing like a freaking dog.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Hauwa1: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
really some nigerian guys/men at dinner table like to do that one
God, i want to make dinner stew with lots of pepper, ata wewe, habaneros, atarodo stew/ jollof and invite them

Fhemmmy:

Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by skyndyp(f): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
I pour food on my cloth anytime im eating. I guess that is bad
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by MissyB1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
Mine - Resting ma elbow on the table

Others - Blowing nose on the table. Ewww!! angry angry angry
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by eyzhvntsn: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
Another one is slurping when drinking tea instead of sipping angry
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by yme1(f): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2010
mine----soaking my bread inside my tea

others----complaining about the food yet you cant let go
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Moyola(f): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
eyzhvntsn:

Another one is slurping when drinking tea instead of sipping angry

Hehe! I do dat sumtymz! tongue

y me:

mine----soaking my bread inside my tea

others----complaining about the food yet you cant let go

Hehe! tongue
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by glorina: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
Others-Farting/spitting inside their food before eating. They say it's a way of not letting anyone beg them to give them some of it.

Ewwww . . .
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by eyzhvntsn: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^ Ok now that is gross
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
glorina:

Others-Farting/spitting inside their food before eating. They say it's a way of not letting anyone beg them to give them some of it.

Ewwww . . .

Anyone that does that around me will get a nice slap
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by queenafric(f): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
Missy B:

Mine - I Love to battle with bones. I'm worse than a dog when it comes to bones.  grin

Others - Teeth picking. Geez!! Do that thing where no one can see You. . . . Irritating!!! angry

Imagine someone doing this on the table . . .
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f05fT8eUf6U[/flash]

guilty of this, especially if the bone is soft smiley
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
queenafric:

guilty of this, especially if the bone is soft smiley

Good for the teeth
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by yme1(f): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
glorina:

Ewwww . . .
my uncle always did that, thats a way for him not to share his food with anyone of us.so damn funny i must confess
which reminds me of good old days kiss kiss grin
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by MissyB1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
queenafric:

guilty of this, especially if the bone is soft  smiley
Good thing I'm not the only one. cheesy

Topic,
Others - Sitting on the table, Picking nose. angry angry
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Fhemmmy: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
y me:

my uncle always did that, thats a way for him not to share his food with anyone of us.so damn funny i must confess
which reminds me of good old days kiss kiss grin

Some greedy Uncle
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by yme1(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Some greedy Uncle
nah he is not greedy sweety, he just love making fun out life kiss
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Kx: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2010
Table manners for those that use their dining tables, not every do.
Re: Confess Your Bad Table Manners And That Of Others You Hate. by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 23, 2010
eyzhvntsn:

Another one is slurping when drinking tea instead of sipping  angry

in some Asian countries, its a sign that you are enjoying the food/drink thus recommended.

as for me, i hate it with a passion when people put their chewing gum on the side of their plate before eating. . . . . . . . . .  seeing it makes me loose my appetite ON THE SPOT.
also people who wanna act fancy and picking expensive stuff off the menu and then NOT EATING IT because they dont like it and didnt really know what it was.

my bad table etiquette is that i always serve myself more than i can eat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Distributors And Wholesalers Wanted For Packaged Chicken Sausage.. See Pics / Meat Pie / Difference Between Ijebu Garri & Yellow Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.