Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes (2874 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Guy Shamefully Fingers And self-services In Public (pics) / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
When Jacob Duffy came into the world last November his parents were surprised to discover that their little boy had something most babies aren’t born with: an extra two fingers and toes.

His mom, Rachael Hendry, 24, said “My pregnancy was completely normal, then we counted the digits and that was the first time we noticed something was wrong.”

“We were shocked when he was born and saw his little finger. At first we just thought that he had broken it.”

“We joked around a bit at first and said that at least he will be good on the piano but obviously we quickly realized that things were a bit more serious.”

The seven-month-old tot from Leeds has an undiagnosed complex syndrome which has left him with a number of defects including a one-in-10,000 disorder, coloboma, which has made Jacob severely vision impaired. He also has a heart condition that requires surgery, but doctors are reluctant to give him any anesthetic before his first birthday, which is also the reason that they don’t want to operate on his hands and feet yet.

“I quite like the extra fingers and I don’t really want the surgeons to chop them off but kids are quite cruel and I could hardly send him to school with them,” Rachael explained.

The brave tyke has already spent most of his life undergoing procedures, but his mom says it doesn’t seem to bother him.

Source

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/photos-meet-baby-born-with-12-fingers-and-12-toes/

Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by XINOIX: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
its rear but i know and seen someone with six fingers
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
For those who don't know

A coloboma (from the Greek koloboma, meaning defect) is a hole in one of the structures of the eye, such as the iris, retina, choroid, or optic disc.

It causes serious eye defects
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by delugajackson: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
White guys and weird news are like..
Nairaland new signings will never cease to amaze me. If this post was aimed at educating or informing us, what's the point in making stupid comments such as this? Is this supposed to be funny? You created a thread, and you are calling your boyfriends along side the mods? Are you sure you're mentally stable? It's obvious you don't know how things are done here. I suggest you stick to posting pictures on your Facebook and Whatsapp. Nairaland is too big for you.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by IrokoOluwere: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
White guys and weird news are like..
No be by force to post meme .

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
One can not keep count of the different archetypes of the entities trooping to planet Earth now in Human Costume, but I can guarantee that the next 500 years will be a very interesting time to watch the game whether within the holographic matrix or outside of it.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
One can not keep count of the different archetypes of the entities trooping to planet Earth now in Human Costume, but I can guarantee that the next 500 years will be a very interesting time to watch the game whether within the holographic matrix or outside of it.

Are you saying he is an alien in human costume?

Anyway, no one present now will be alive in 500years time to witness your prophecy so you can't guarantee shìt.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Headlesschicken(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy d boy needs some operation....
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Divay22(f): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
I have mine too.
But fortunately mine didn't grow (my both hands)
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by LuciferYaweh: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is my baby in whom I am well pleased. grin
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:
I have mine too.
But fortunately mine didn't grow (my both hands)
wow. How does it look like
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
VolTOxic:

Are you saying he is an alien in human costume?

Anyway, no one present now will be alive in 500years time to witness your prophecy so you can't guarantee shìt.

Are you asking a sincere question ?

OR

Are you are making an attempt to break the glass ceiling of your present level of ignorance ?
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

OR

Are you are making an attempt to break the glass ceiling of your present level of ignorance ?
talk normally.
He asked you a question.
Answer him
Don't embarrass him
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Divay22(f): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
wow. How does it look like
Mine

1 Like

Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Mine
wow.
I don't have one
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Divay22(f): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
wow.
I don't have one
Lol
My mum just told me the story behind it
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
My mum just told me the story behind it
tell me about it

Please
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Divay22(f): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
tell me about it

Please
tongue tongue
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

tongue tongue
please now
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Mine

grin That's just a scar undecided.. Since it didn't grow, did you cut it off shocked
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Divay22(f): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
RB007:

grin That's just a scar undecided.. Since it didn't grow, did you cut it off shocked
A scar grin grin
If you no know say you no know

Yeah (traditionally) when still a baby
Hence it would have.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

A scar grin grin
If you no know say you no know

Yeah (traditionally) when still a baby
Hence it would have.

Now I see why You type so fast shocked cheesy

Should have left em to grow cool
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Divay22(f): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
RB007:

Now I see why You type so fast shocked cheesy

Should have left em to grow cool
Type so fast sad
Every one does that abeg.. It's all about interest.

Lol
Thank God dey didn't. I was called a witch in primary school cause of that small thing you saw.
Thou i enjoy counting it (instead of saying 10, i say 12)
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

Type so fast sad
Every one does that abeg.. It's all about interest.

Lol
Thank God dey didn't. I was called a witch in primary school cause of that small thing you saw.
Thou i enjoy counting it (instead of saying 10, i say 12)

Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
delugajackson:

Nairaland new signings will never cease to amaze me. If this post was aimed at educating or informing us, what's the point in making stupid comments such as this? Is this supposed to be funny? You created a thread, and you are calling your boyfriends along side the mods? Are you sure you're mentally stable? It's obvious you don't know how things are done here. I suggest you stick to posting pictures on your Facebook and Whatsapp. Nairaland is too big for you.
tongue tongue
Go hang for all I care.
If you don't like it, pass.
I didn't quote you while posting
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
delugajackson:

the post and the comment.... Which is more important?
Educate me.
How are things done here?
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Divay22(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
please now
I just don't wanna bring it here. But it's not genetic.
I'm the only with it in my family.

But i think something about it is a myth.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:

I just don't wanna bring it here. But it's not genetic.
I'm the only with it in my family.

But i think something about it is a myth.
what myth?
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by kushercain: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

OR

You this clown again
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
kushercain:

You this clown again
I opened a thread of
His and I regretted opening that thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Did This To Me Today (18+) / 32-year-old Oxford Student From Uganda Marries Herself (photos) / What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.