Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes (2887 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Guy Shamefully Fingers And self-services In Public (pics) / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
talk normally.
He asked you a question.
Answer him
Don't embarrass him

Sorry, I had no idea that many people do not know. I actually thought he was making fun of the issue. There are wide spectrum of ET beings coming to Earth this particular transitioning moment. Religions have talked about End of Days, Amargeddon etc. So several ET races are here, to monitor the events and help out this moment, many people here are of such visitations including myself and several of you out there. Since the Apocalypse was avoided, the planet is being transitioned to the next level of consciousness.

These ETs born down with strong DNA of their extraterrestrial origins are find such imprints on the embryos.

Orthodox science calls them deformities but these are actually strange DNA inprints of species that are not homo sapiens sapiens star origin.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
VolTOxic:

Are you saying he is an alien in human costume?

Anyway, no one present now will be alive in 500years time to witness your prophecy so you can't guarantee shìt.

I responded to your post after a different poster emphasized that you could be sincere in your question.

BElow was my response to her. Feel free to chat more questions if you are interested in shifting the glass ceiling of ignorance of orthodox science and evaluate facts with Truth.

Sorry, I had no idea that many people do not know. I actually thought he was making fun of the issue. There are wide spectrum of ET beings coming to Earth this particular transitioning moment. Religions have talked about End of Days, Amargeddon etc. So several ET races are here, to monitor the events and help out this moment, many people here are of such visitations including myself and several of you out there. Since the Apocalypse was avoided, the planet is being transitioned to the next level of consciousness.

These ETs born with strong DNA sequences of their extraterrestrial origins are some are so dorminant that the imprints show on the embryos.

Orthodox science calls them deformities but these are actually strange DNA inprints of species that are not homo sapiens sapiens star origin.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

These ETs born down with strong DNA of their extraterrestrial origins are find such imprints on the embryos.

it seems you worship aliens.
There are no aliens.
There are no ET(extra terrestrials.)
All is a farce.
Don't believe it
So having a disease like hydrocephalus is now of alien origins abi?
Your brain needs to reset
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

I responded to your post after a different poster emphasized that you could be sincere in your question.

BElow was my response to her. Feel free to chat more questions if you are interested in shifting the glass ceiling of ignorance of orthodox science and evaluate facts with Truth.

These ETs born with strong DNA sequences of their extraterrestrial origins are some are so dorminant that the imprints show on the embryos.

shut up.
There are no aliens coming to earth.
Humans are transients to a higher plane, but not how you say it
Armageddon is coming.
Don't deceive yourself
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
it seems you worship aliens.
There are no aliens.
There are no ET(extra terrestrials.)
All is a farce.
Don't believe it
So having a disease like hydrocephalus is now of alien origins abi?
Your brain needs to reset

Your present level of ignorance can make a dog bark, I will proof to you that you are ignorant.

Are you a Christian or a Muslim or an atheist ? Yes, you are any of the above.

Have you ever heard of Demons, Angels, Ghosts, Evil Spirits etc ? Yes, you have.

Humans are ETs spirits in Humanoid vessels. You keep singing that your 'home' is on the 'sky' yet you choose your present level of ignorance in science.

Boy, what you call Demons, are also ETs on the multi-dimensional vehicles. If you want to know more about these Archons, jinns, demons, which are the so called Extra-Terrestrial Interdimensional beings, then sit your ass down and study. It is true. Some of the skulls of the Homo Capensis dug out my archealogists all over the world has been carbon-dated and proven to be a Specie that bred humans, with another race updating the genetics. Those are Aliens, that is the Earth-bound proof in Carbon that you need to confirm presence of ETs, but then, we are all ETs are we not ? Indigenous creatures dont kill, fight, jail and abuse their kinds like humans. grin

Earth is not what you think it is, but then again, at your present level of ignorance your truth remains true. Cos all bodies of knowledge will meet at the end to proof these facts.

If you can spend sometime to conduct researches, you will meet me up here. Where Truth officiates the wedding of Science and Spirituality.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

Your present level of ignorance can make a dog bark, I will proof to you that you are ignorant.

Are you a Christian or a Muslim or an atheist ? Yes, you are any of the above.

Have you ever heard of Demons, Angels, Ghosts, Evil Spirits etc ? Yes, you have.

Humans are ETs spirits in Humanoid vessels. You keep singing that your 'home' is on the 'sky' yet you choose your present level of ignorance in science.

Boy, what you call Demons, are also ETs on the multi-dimensional vehicles. If you want to know more about these Archons, jinns, demons, which are the so called Extra-Terrestrial Interdimensional beings, then sit your ass down and study. It is true. Some of the skulls of the Homo Capensis dug out my archealogists all over the world has been carbon-dated and proven to be a Specie that bred humans, with another race updating the genetics. Those are Aliens, that is the Earth-bound proof in Carbon that you need to confirm presence of ETs, but then, we are all ETs are we not ? Indigenous creatures dont kill, fight, jail and abuse their kinds like humans. grin

Earth is not what you think it is, but then again, at your present level of ignorance your truth remains true. Cos all bodies of knowledge will meet at the end to proof these facts.

If you can spend sometime to conduct researches, you will meet me up here. Where Truth officiates the wedding of Science and Spirituality.
sigh.
Where has all this knowledge taken man to?
Where has it taken you to?
Take things as you see it.
Don't dabble in what's greater than you.
Demons and angels are real, i agreed.
That they also exist in another plane, I also agree.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
sigh.
Where has all this knowledge taken man to?
Where has it taken you to?
Take things as you see it.
Don't dabble in what's greater than you.
Demons and angels are real, i agreed.
That they also exist in another plane, I also agree.

The knowledge was and is not meant to take one anywhere, it is supposed to be known, so you can defend oneself against the invasion going on now in the world and how to detach oneself from events horizon and lead a peaceful inner life without the present day worries. The knowledge has been the missing piece between being an ignorant worshipper of entities to a commanding offier of the unseen.

Materially it helps one detach from slavery of man by other entities to ownership of primordial real estate of consciousness.

Where has it taken me to ? No where that I can say, but everywhere I can imagine.

When you are ready to know more, you must acknowledge that there are things you do not know better than other people whose life are dedicated to alternative researches.

Respect those who are no longer on the regimented timing of life but on the timeless knowledge of Time. We are not hungry, we are not lacking, all we do is research and share. Cos we are comfortable. grin grin

We are not doing it for money, we are okay.
Re: Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Is we african normally have this kind thing especially Nigerians... I think that baby has black man blood...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Tanzania Model Puts Her ‘veejay’ On Display / Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. / Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.