Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (39267 Views)

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / If Benue Votes Buhari / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by bluecircle470: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
I am seeing many fools on this thread especially SE grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Jokerman(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
martineverest:
even third class candidate like u still get mouth

Lol... opeyemicollins... another of your multiple monickers

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by yinkus6750(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
You are Nigerian President and not APC President.
Everyone is a Nigerian entitled to equal proportion of appointment.

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by blowjob: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
NO GIVE DEM THE WORLD, THEY GO STILL COMPLAIN.. grin ;NIGERIA NA OVER 200 ETHNIC GROUP, THEY SHOULD KNOW OOO... grin grin..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

VOTE PMB..

4 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Hotfreezer: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Those from the SE should not be given anything. Instead, give those from the SS and MB.

SE is just one out of 200 and they've been very greedy despite contributing little.

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by eddie7: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Question blowing my mind.... What's the man really saying... He gave? Or those portfolio had to be occupied by Nigerians via federal character and equity distribution of such positions as enshrined in our constitution? He likes it or not, ministers must emerge from each state..... Adeosun gone yet replaced by a Taliban .... Isokay

5 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by googlepikins: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
What a useless bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by googlepikins: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Those from the SE should not be given anything. Instead, give those from the SS and MB.

SE is just one out of 200 and they've been very greedy despite contributing little.
so you afonjas that have been given is your life better than ours?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Flatties: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
You can never satisfy iPod flatherds of beerfraud.....

Atiku-is-late! His Obi is.

FEBUHARI!

4 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
frowland:

You with all your certificates, where did it get you? President wailers association of Nairaland of course.
I am not a zombie like you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Triangles1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Illiterate certificateles Useless lifeless dullard always being senseless with his statements. So those areas are not in Nigeria?
Illiteracy is truly a disease!

Is not a disease because there's cure for it 'back to Daura.

6 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by ADMAF(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Racoon:
While the key ministry of finance, petroleum,internal/ external affairs, works/power and almost all the military & paramilitary formation heads goes to the core hausa-fulani muslims elements.

This is never how a president being the father of a nation should ever talk.Just disgracing Nigeria.
Finance was Kemi adeosun from d South west ntil she resigned and a substantive one was chosen, Petroleum is headed by baba himself for obvious reasons, foreign affairs is by Godfrey Onyeoma- South East, works is baba tune fashola. Oga, chief of Naval staff ie. Head of navy is Ibom Ekwe from the South south region and Buhari was the one who made him replace the core northerner at the time so u ppl should cross check ur facts b4 uttering lies!

3 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Hotfreezer: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
googlepikins:
so you afonjas that have been given is your life better than ours?

Why do you think flatheaded piglets run out of their muddy region to slave in other places in order to survive?
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by samaru00: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
SAI BABA 2019. I think some of us already knows the truth by now. "Buhari is an asset for this country"

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by chloride6: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Blue3k2:

Which ones are unimportant positions. Scrap and or merge those parastatals to reduce size and cost of running government. I can bet nobody cares about those positions Buhari mentioned. He should of mentioned Ameachi.

Are you serious?

Foreign Affairs is not important?

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by able20(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
The fear of Atiku has made Buhari Paranoid.

4 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Hotzone(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Must u be making same statement always?
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Peejay411: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Where did we get it wrong? so the region that didn't vote for you should suffer yet you preach oneness and patriotism. Dullard of the highest order. I wonder how this man handled guns when he was an officer

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by ensamy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Can someone remind this scammer that he is the president of Nigeria and not only for those that voted him into office.
Iberibersm of APC mmmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by PHILipu1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
obi4eze:
This man should do and get out!

Prove your patriotism by sending him back to Daura
And voting PDP doesn't make anybody a patriot but a thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Blue3k2: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
chloride6:

Are you serious?

Foreign Affairs is not important?

It isnt for alot of people. Look at comment here and on vanguard. People shouting about service chiefs dont even know foreign affairs minister is a service chief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by mimimile93: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
God bless this man called Buhari. I've never seen a man so selfless like this. Always fair in his dealings

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Racoon(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
ADMAF:

Finance was Kemi adeosun from d South west ntil she resigned and a substantive one was chosen, Petroleum is headed by baba himself for obvious reasons, foreign affairs is by Godfrey Onyeoma- South East, works is baba tune fashola. Oga, chief of Naval staff ie. Head of navy is Ibom Ekwe from the South south region and Buhari was the one who made him replace the core northerner at the time so u ppl should cross check ur facts b4 uttering lies!
Thanks for the re-enlightenment sir but of course you will agree that the most sensitive appointments in Buhari-led APC government are simply skewed in favour of hausa-fulani.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Yankee101: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ameachi sponsored you and he's getting his money back
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by JubiGold(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Godjone:
That vote wey igbo people no vote this man really pain am ooo. And the dullart has this unforgiving spirit. What a wicked leader

modified

It shows the Igbo's were right for not voting a vindictive dullart like this man

Vote him or not is needless cos igbos are minnows. no political value. Shiooooor

3 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rusher14: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
If I say 5 you say %.
grin
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by frowland(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I am not a zombie like you
You have no idea spotty!

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Peejay411: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
which truth is one talking about?
samaru00:
SAI BABA 2019. I think some of us already knows the truth by now. "Buhari is an asset for this country"
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by PHIPEX(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is the first time am hearing these kinds of rhetorics from a president since 1999. Must everybody vote you to gain what is rightly theirs in this country?

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rusher14: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Peejay411:
Where did we get it wrong? so the region that didn't vote for you should suffer yet you preach oneness and patriotism. Dullard of the highest order. I wonder how this man handled guns when he was an officer

His prerogative.

You reap what you sow.

Sometimes you sew what you rip.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
frowland:

You have no idea spotty!
go help your lifeless certificateless dullard forge an original certificate before we can continue.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun / Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.