Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (39268 Views)

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / If Benue Votes Buhari / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Basher8583: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2018
Jokerman:

Then you shouldn't be a leader.... As a leader, you are a father for Christ's sake.. . It's just like Trump saying he won't help or appoint blacks..... Bros, let's have a paradigm shift... please...
you cant eat your cake and have it at the same time.
if anything is give, its a favor and not merited
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Jokerman(m): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Basher8583:

you cant eat your cake and have it at the same time.
if anything is give, its a favor and not merited

You see why I said, you can't rule a multi complex people?? if you are Allah, so you won't give sunlight or rain to sinners??

Do you know why someone is called a leader??
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by redsun(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
People voting choice should never affect their statutory rights. Any normal government in power should transcend above party lines and interest. Ministers should be appointed for their abilities to lead insightfully and productively, not because of the tribal caves they are from or the gangs they are affiliated to.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rafindo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
phase1:

Abooki, why not exclude the hausas too from appointment and choose based on merit.
The Igbo race can not be subdued, no matter how you try. They are the best asset any nation can get. That's why they shine everywhere they go and are elected as politicians even in unlikely places like Poland, Russian, Italy.
I don't need to tell you how many Igbo politicians we have in the US and UK as mayors, Reps, councillors etcs. because you already know.

The other ethnic group are not assets then, your bigotry is an inherent components of your upbringing.

Go and die of your hate, trying to make Igbo a minority group. They'll remain one of the biggest and efficient tribe in the world till you die. You know it.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by djon78(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
walefresh3:
Here is the truth, whether Igbos like it or not:
1) the Igbo man is addicted to Lagos
2) the Igbo man cannot survive in the Native region, the SE.
3) The average Igbo man especially the ones that lack exposure are envious and hateful of other regions
4) Biafra is an Igbo man's opium
5) An Igbo man is tribalistic and only cares about himself first, then his village. Clanish in nature, an Igbo man can only survive in a cosmopolitan society. He can't stand his fellow Igbo man's nature.
6) An Igbo man would choose money over morality and values hence, if you have money in Igbo land, you are king.
I know in their deepest hearts, they know these FACTS but they are in denial.
My two cents.
As for those carrying Lagos on their head. Ha...don't worry. It's gradual na. As you can see, you have no commissioner slot in Lagos unlike before....Keep calm and watch.
Just FYI, the powers in Lagos are watch all your comments on social media. Continue calling Lagos a no man's land. Na your papa land. Remember, your C of O is a lease agreement for 99 years. You do not own any land in Lagos and you collect Governor's consent or approval to build on the LEASED land.
Good luck owning Lagos

Abeg stop being a nuisance. As long as we are still part of the federation of Nigeria, an Igbo man can. Live anywhere, build anywhere and still have it.

I know Igbo people whom there dad had properties in ikoyi, surulere, vi etc way back. There daddies are dead but they are still reaping the benefits up to today from those properties.

Better focus on your life and work hard for your children, and leave them good inheritance. But coming online to make baseless won't help you.

The Igbo man is a blessed man. I was just going through Bishop t d Jakes Instagram page. He was wearing a lovely kaftan, his fellow Americans were commenting they loved it. He said it was from his people Igbo tribe in Nigeria. We are blessed, anywhere we go of the Lord!!!!
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rafindo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
rhektor:

How many ministers are we gonna have if we should follow this your logic of ethnic ministries? Nigeria has well over 200 ethnic groups so if we are to give ministry to every tribe and ethnic group then we'll be having almost 300 ministers, the few ones we have has already proof to be wasteful talk more about too many ministers

I am for merit based system not this tribal mark bearing system, I am just alluding to the fact that no group has been fairly treated well.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rafindo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
blackgold2018:
Well those days our teachers tell us there re 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Which re Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. This present day it's nw 4. Including Fulani.
Others are minority oga. If you like it or not.

Product of failed education. With your logic others should go to hell abi.

It people like you that greatly believe that adamawa is a Fulani/hausa state.
I pity your ignorance.
What if I tell you that among the 4 service chiefs no one is an ethnic Hausa man.

Because to you speaking Hausa and been Hausa is the same thing.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rafindo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
See what defending an illiterate had landed this one. What Laid Mohammed had tried many times but succeeded in making himself d joker of our time is what a person that has no firm wants to achieve.
When do we say that political appointment should be shared among tribes. My misguided bros, political appointment according to our constitution should be shared equal among geopolitical zones.
If u are pained that south easterners consists only Igbo, then u have to look for a way to Lagos mainland bridge and do what ur fellow brother are known for.

And your ignorance did not tell you that the constitution does not recognize geopolitical zone. Rather state is the only thing written in the constitution.

Study more about Nigeria bro you will come to know that the best for Nigeria is merit based system.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by kasheemawo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Duru1:

The area you have unwisely tried to castigate still produces more than half in anything Nigeria whether it is sport, pageant, academic, business and what have you. Sir, I have been around the shithole called Nigeria and you are more pig than the people you tried to denigrate.
are you a pig?
BTW it is your " dilector " who prefer his dog more than entire tribe that call eboes pigs and idiots so direct your anger to him
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Samtob90(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Blue3k2:

Which ones are unimportant positions. Scrap and or merge those parastatals to reduce size and cost of running government. I can bet nobody cares about those positions Buhari mentioned. He should of mentioned Ameachi.
Why wailing then?
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by badesco(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pm you are big liar. Out of how many ministries? You gave just 4.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
rafindo:
I want to ask you all a simple question and a simple answer is required.
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria.
how many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria.

an hour ago
We should be clamouring for the better candidate for positions into office not this narrative of where you are from.
Majority of Nigerians thinks that the country has only 3 tribes as such their must be equal distribution Among the 3 of them.
I want to speak for the bachama people of adamawa state who are majorly christain or the afemai people of edo are they not part of Nigeria.

if anybody is annoyed that no igbo person is appointed as a service chief must be the greatest Fool in this world. because their presently 64 ethnic groups in Nigeria with over 100,000 thousands people they too deserve service chiefs.

ur mumu no get part 2, ministerial slot is by state and not tribe. Olodo. How many tribes dey states in southeast? Ewu
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rafindo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
chymevicks:
ur mumu no get part 2, ministerial slot is by state and not tribe. Olodo. How many tribes dey states in southeast? Ewu

I guess your own blindfolded your sense.
Why the usual Hausa is always been appointed syndrome the first you roll out
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Tzben(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
Thank You Mr. President The Gesture ! We Highly Appreciate.

Kind hearted President...

Ndigbo Are Strongly Behind You, Nwaokoma!
My dear.. You ain't even an Igbo person.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by beerfraud: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu should give them one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road / Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.