Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (39270 Views)

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / If Benue Votes Buhari / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by toolovely(m): 3:11am On Nov 03, 2018
Please, someone should remind this man that he didn't give the position to the people of South East rather to persons from his party. Besides, the appointment of a minister doesn't relate to the entire people rather an individual. That Ngige is the minister of Labour, does that now mean all the people from Anambra State are minister of Labour? Ngige is there because he's a member of APC.

This is the first time we are hearing such a thing in this country. Other presidents have had people in their cabinets from States that they had low votes but they appointed people from those states because its a constitutional requirement that every state should be represented. So what's the fuss about?

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by AreaFada2: 3:49am On Nov 03, 2018
rafindo:
I want to ask you all a simple question and a simple answer is required.
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria.
how many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria.

an hour ago
We should be clamouring for the better candidate for positions into office not this narrative of where you are from.
Majority of Nigerians thinks that the country has only 3 tribes as such their must be equal distribution Among the 3 of them.
I want to speak for the bachama people of adamawa state who are majorly christain or the afemai people of edo are they not part of Nigeria.

if anybody is annoyed that no igbo person is appointed as a service chief must be the greatest Fool in this world. because their presently 64 ethnic groups in Nigeria with over 100,000 thousands people they too deserve service chiefs.

Adamawa State alone has far more than 64 ethnic groups, sharing around 60 languages. Even some who have come to speak same language over time have different ethnicity. Like many speaking Hausa but are ethnically not Hausa.

Nigeria has at least 500 ethnic groups.

Even the fairly homogeneous state like Edo with most related tribes (Benin, Esan, Afemai, Akoko-Edo), it still has others like Ebira, Itsekhiri, Izon, Ika/Igbanke, etc.
Delta State has over 20 ethnic groups.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by rhektor(m): 3:55am On Nov 03, 2018
rafindo:
17 minutes ago
and you know that some ethnic groups don't have minister.
Isoko
urobho
afemai
ogoni
ibani
kalabari.
oron
boki
igede
tiv
Ebira

How many ministers are we gonna have if we should follow this your logic of ethnic ministries? Nigeria has well over 200 ethnic groups so if we are to give ministry to every tribe and ethnic group then we'll be having almost 300 ministers, the few ones we have has already proof to be wasteful talk more about too many ministers
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by babeosisi: 4:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Like he has a choice in the matter. the constitution constrains him to do so.
Ministers.must be picked from every state
Does he think we don't know that?
Mumu
He thinks we are all "certificateless "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by lagosrd: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-gave-4-important-ministries-to-area-i-didnt-record-much-votes-buhari/

It's shows the level of nepotism in this government. Must you share post by the pattern people voted for you? That is why this country will continue to be on permanent reverse. His hatred for the section that doesn't vote for you is unparalleled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by umarsule885(m): 4:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Jokerman:
How do you expect someone who failed Mathematics to reason properly?
from show me your waec result to you have F9 mathematics.....i know if he has straight A's you will still say something
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by supereagle(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Illiterate certificateles Useless lifeless dullard always being senseless with his statements. So those areas are not in Nigeria?
Illiteracy is truly a disease!
The area that hated him like feaces, yet he is still magnanimous with them. They will still show hatred to him in February 19
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by RoyalStyles2020: 4:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by phase1: 4:44am On Nov 03, 2018
rafindo:
I want to ask you all a simple question and a simple answer is required.
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria.
how many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria.

an hour ago
We should be clamouring for the better candidate for positions into office not this narrative of where you are from.
Majority of Nigerians thinks that the country has only 3 tribes as such their must be equal distribution Among the 3 of them.
I want to speak for the bachama people of adamawa state who are majorly christain or the afemai people of edo are they not part of Nigeria.

if anybody is annoyed that no igbo person is appointed as a service chief must be the greatest Fool in this world. because their presently 64 ethnic groups in Nigeria with over 100,000 thousands people they too deserve service chiefs.

Abooki, why not exclude the hausas too from appointment and choose based on merit.
The Igbo race can not be subdued, no matter how you try. They are the best asset any nation can get. That's why they shine everywhere they go and are elected as politicians even in unlikely places like Poland, Russian, Italy.
I don't need to tell you how many Igbo politicians we have in the US and UK as mayors, Reps, councillors etcs. because you already know.

Go and die of your hate, trying to make Igbo a minority group. They'll remain one of the biggest and efficient tribe in the world till you die. You know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:48am On Nov 03, 2018
Blue3k2:

Which ones are unimportant positions. Scrap and or merge those parastatals to reduce size and cost of running government. I can bet nobody cares about those positions Buhari mentioned. He should of mentioned Ameachi.
infact the aforementioned agencies are synonymous to redundancy...Another twist....Nigeria is the only country where your rights are given to you in anticipation for your gratitude..Basic amenities and fundamental rights, are either agitated for, wailed for,zombified for.Eg N power, trademoni noni,lobbied for....

Everyone in the country or outside the country with affiliation to her, are all divided in tranches like disciples..The autonomous ones will be branded with several nomenclatures...
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by toprealman: 5:04am On Nov 03, 2018
osazeeblue01:

This man really think and act like a cow.
cow get sense pass am abeg.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Herkim(m): 5:04am On Nov 03, 2018
Even if the president gave them all the positions you mentioned below they will never be satisfied.

You and I know that human beings are always insatiable.

Nigeria have been bastardized over the years, this country needs total overhaul and reorientation for us to move forward.

ZKOSOSO:
Buhari and the fear of Biafra Rising....!

Why not give them Ministries of FCT, Defense, Petroleum, Justice and Finance?

Those are the Male Ministries...! The rest na Womales... angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:06am On Nov 03, 2018
rafindo:
17 minutes ago
and you know that some ethnic groups don't have minister.
Isoko
urobho
afemai
ogoni
ibani
kalabari.
oron
boki
igede
tiv
Ebira
egbanke,kanuri...Infact diz tribes have almost gone obsolete, even the president I'm sure has forgotten they existed and might not even be able to pronounce or accentuate exactly where they are if asked in public without thinking hard sadly..

It saddens me to even see that the most uninformed people are now btw ages 15/25 in Nigeria.. They are products of failed parenting and education, no history and current affairs studies...Huh and common sense eluded them as a result..
As a consequence for this,most are divided foolishly,ignorantly in batches amongst their would be SHEPHERD who would lead them like sheeples they are and bequeath them subsequently.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Front0lane:

NL land mod amazes me, foolish Igbos are allowed to call the president a mad man but if you ask to show any Igbo not mad or insane from irredeemable hate they inherited from their hate drenched souls father n mothers the msg will disappear or they outrightly ban you. Na Wa O !
my mum said only a dead rat becomes a would be toy for kids....When one looses value and respect. Following natural order...The result u just complained about...

NB..I'm just a Nigerian for good governance and i feel terrible about the state of things and people.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by oglalasioux(m): 5:24am On Nov 03, 2018
The hatred and venom in the heart of this man should be something of great concern to Nigerians.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by protouchcakes: 5:30am On Nov 03, 2018
It is so bad that even if buhari gives the southeast and southsouth his head dey will still not and will never vote for him..they were really tribalistic towards him with refrence to there speech.actions and votes yet thet want to eat from his administration which they didnt contribute to ....anyway 2019 will determine 2023..if they repeat the 2015 voting discrimination then it is polite to tell them to forget 2023 and 2027 sef..vote for the future and inclusion of the southeast ..they alreadly started hate speech already.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by mightyhazell: 6:10am On Nov 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Please, send more. You can pack your parents join to come hustle in Lagos.

Your destiny is to serve others and serve you must.
serve others like how? u don see where masters dey serve slaves?

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by mightyhazell: 6:13am On Nov 03, 2018
protouchcakes:
It is so bad that even if buhari gives the southeast and southsouth his head dey will still not and will never vote for him..they were really tribalistic towards him with refrence to there speech.actions and votes yet thet want to eat from his administration which they didnt contribute to ....anyway 2019 will determine 2023..if they repeat the 2015 voting discrimination then it is polite to tell them to forget 2023 and 2027 sef..vote for the future and inclusion of the southeast ..they alreadly started hate speech already.
duarra can have that head come next year,its of no value to nigerians,esp southerners.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Hotfreezer: 6:29am On Nov 03, 2018
mightyhazell:
serve others like how? u don see where masters dey serve slaves?

Lol

Who are the ones begging for freedom?
Who are the ones who can never see food to eat until they travel to other people's lands and serve them?
Who are the ones crying marginalisation when they deported them from Lagos?
Who are the ones where they use 'I will take you to Lagos' to toast babe?

My friend, shut up your mouth and serve other Nigerians in silence.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by ceeceeco: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2018
APC are so foolish, you know why? Because in their first tenure as a new party they just bleeped up woefully.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by yinnyme(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-gave-4-important-ministries-to-area-i-didnt-record-much-votes-buhari/

I taught constitutionally it's a right for every state to have at least one minister.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2018
frowland:

I don't have time for skidish comments. Follow your deranged partners to throw tantrums, it's not my type of person. So long spotty.
get lost u this gullible, brainless like buhari zombie!

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2018
yinnyme:

I taught constitutionally it's a right for every state to have at least one minister.

understand the undertones bros. buharis body language is simply stating that if he had chosen, then at the inception of his government, he would have not given the easterners ANY ministerial/cabinet positions and damned the consequences.

buhari is indirectly telling the easterners that, should he impossibly win in 2019, there will be no minister in his government from the east.

pay attention to the nuances and not the letters when people speak. thanks.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by FearGodinall: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2018
Why will he disappoint with myopic reasoning. You will not be president fotever
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2018
obi4eze:
This man should do and get out!

Prove your patriotism by sending him back to Daura
keep ur drugs intact and don't be too far from your doctor cos heart attack is real

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by reuben79: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2018
God oooo, how a president of country will reason like dis,how d good leader will made a ridicule statement like dis.... Truly illiterate is a diseases
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Adekdammy: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2018
The president most times talks as if he is not the president of Nigeria.

What is it with his the region that gave and the ones that did not give?

His aides should coach him on how to talk in public, he should focus on governance and stop talking what is not.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by jamomi: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Thank you your Excellency PMB. Get ready to pack your load and go to Daura ...come 2019
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Positiveminds(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2018
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=72634983]This man is a fool seriously.

He just can't hide his nepotism and stupidity.

Something every region is entitled to, this lifeless man is making it seem as though he's doing them a favour.

Buhari is an anomaly. [/quoted]

That must be corrected in 2019!
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Positiveminds(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
This man is a fool seriously.

He just can't hide his nepotism and stupidity.

Something every region is entitled to, this lifeless man is making it seem as though he's doing them a favour.

Buhari is an anomaly.

THAT MUST BE CORRECTED IN 2019

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by oyoirabor: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2018
bluecircle470:
I am seeing many fools on this thread especially SE grin

And also many dead COWARDS especially the SW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.