Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (39277 Views)

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / If Benue Votes Buhari / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by igwefivestar(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-gave-4-important-ministries-to-area-i-didnt-record-much-votes-buhari/

don't worry, Atiku will be fair to u too by giving u minister for cow, irredentic president.

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by kasheemawo(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
How can these online pigs send bubu to Daura when the whole region is not up to a state in the northern part

3 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Kahujadekadura: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
rafindo:
I want to ask you all a simple question and a simple answer is required.
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria.
how many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria.

an hour ago
We should be clamouring for the better candidate for positions into office not this narrative of where you are from.
Majority of Nigerians thinks that the country has only 3 tribes as such their must be equal distribution Among the 3 of them.
I want to speak for the bachama people of adamawa state who are majorly christain or the afemai people of edo are they not part of Nigeria.

if anybody is annoyed that no igbo person is appointed as a service chief must be the greatest Fool in this world. because their presently 64 ethnic groups in Nigeria with over 100,000 thousands people they too deserve service chiefs.

See what defending an illiterate had landed this one. What Laid Mohammed had tried many times but succeeded in making himself d joker of our time is what a person that has no firm wants to achieve.
When do we say that political appointment should be shared among tribes. My misguided bros, political appointment according to our constitution should be shared equal among geopolitical zones.
If u are pained that south easterners consists only Igbo, then u have to look for a way to Lagos mainland bridge and do what ur fellow brother are known for.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jokerman:
How do you expect someone who failed Mathematics to reason properly?
No wonder his acclaimed 97% and 5%.
PEOPLE rarely fail mathematics because points are scored for each step despite a wrong Answer.
He couldn’t even COPY

3 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Valwarren: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Confused Mr Lifeless integrity.
Your mouth is really itching you this last days...
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Codes151(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Baba no worry your siri Strong! Go Kogi
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by blackgold2018(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2018
rafindo:
I want to ask you all a simple question and a simple answer is required.
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria.
how many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria.

an hour ago
We should be clamouring for the better candidate for positions into office not this narrative of where you are from.
Majority of Nigerians thinks that the country has only 3 tribes as such their must be equal distribution Among the 3 of them.
I want to speak for the bachama people of adamawa state who are majorly christain or the afemai people of edo are they not part of Nigeria.

if anybody is annoyed that no igbo person is appointed as a service chief must be the greatest Fool in this world. because their presently 64 ethnic groups in Nigeria with over 100,000 thousands people they too deserve service chiefs.

Well those days our teachers tell us there re 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Which re Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. This present day it's nw 4. Including Fulani.
Others are minority oga. If you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by BigIyanga: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Vindictive and vicious man. Still talking about not getting enough votes from some region. Does he understsnd that half of the electorate didnt choose him? This is democracy!!

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by ridbell01(m): 12:11am On Nov 03, 2018
People go wail tire after the announcement of 2019 election cuz the way those people that their voting strength is less than a local government in kano is crying online no be here

3 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by OfficialAPCNig: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2018
This certificate forger is only good at talking like an idiot

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by julietm123: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2018
bluecircle470:
I am seeing many fools on this thread especially SE grin
I am seeing many zonebs on this thread esp sw.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by julietm123: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2018
bluecircle470:
I am seeing many fools on this thread especially SE grin
I see lifeless things on thus thread.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by julietm123: 12:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Why do you think flatheaded piglets run out of their muddy region to slave in other places in order to survive?
Survive we must.We will surely overrun your region.5 of my relatives dey enter lagos this morning.dem don reach ore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by julietm123: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2018
JubiGold:

Vote him or not is needless cos igbos are minnows. no political value. Shiooooor
But the dullard is worried.
once a zoneb,always a zoneb..
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by julietm123: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:
If I say 5 you say %.
grin
adeosun has been replaced by her slave master.97% without dignity.

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Felicia001: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2018
C"mon sharrrap! Are ministers not supposed to be appointed from every state equally Lawless president

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by jetiyyqqipp1: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Rudeboy Makes Mr P Humble On Live Performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F65daUgIo4g
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by nelajayi(m): 1:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Lol.. Some are busy bashing igbos as if the statement was dropped by Ohaneze grin grin grin

But to defend this Gen Buhari of a Dictator is truly a herculean task. Lol... Please, if you can't bear the shame that Buhari is a colossal failure in any form of democratic setting, stop commenting instead of disgracing yourself. Am starting to believe people actually collect 30k to pretend to be zombies.

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Hotfreezer: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2018
julietm123:
Survive we must.We will surely overrun your region.5 of my relatives dey enter lagos this morning.dem don reach ore.

Please, send more. You can pack your parents join to come hustle in Lagos.

Your destiny is to serve others and serve you must.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Amadioha01(m): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2018
What kind of leader reasons this way? Isn't he the president of the federal republic of Nigeria? When did democracy become about percentage of votes? Imagine the President Trump uttered such, CNN will be spinning in circles

2 Likes

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Front0lane: 1:46am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
This man is a fool seriously.

He just can't hide his nepotism and stupidity.

Something every region is entitled to, this lifeless man is making it seem as though he's doing them a favour.

Buhari is an anomaly.

NL land mod amazes me, foolish Igbos are allowed to call the president a mad man but if you ask to show any Igbo not mad or insane from irredeemable hate they inherited from their hate drenched souls father n mothers the msg will disappear or they outrightly ban you. Na Wa O !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by stevups(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:
God bless you sir .
Sai Baba till 2023 ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sai APC till eternity.
I am thinking of the best way to support Buhari come 2019. If you have better ideas on this, inbox me pls.

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 03, 2018
SeverusSnape:
This man is a fool seriously.

He just can't hide his nepotism and stupidity.

Something every region is entitled to, this lifeless man is making it seem as though he's doing them a favour.

Buhari is an anomaly.
I second

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Jokerman:
How do you expect someone who failed Mathematics to reason properly?
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by gare(f): 2:00am On Nov 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by frowland(m): 2:01am On Nov 03, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
go help your lifeless certificateless dullard forge an original certificate before we can continue.

I don't have time for skidish comments. Follow your deranged partners to throw tantrums, it's not my type of person. So long spotty.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by 46O1CE: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2018
stevups:

I am thinking of the best way to support Buhari come 2019. If you have better ideas on this, inbox me pls.
Aww ! Actually I don’t have any idea. I’m not even a registered member of any political party.lol . My own it to vote grin
If you come up with any idea eventually,please kindly share sir
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Banjiplus(m): 2:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Baba just dey fall my hand. U wey no show face before come dey talk plenty now wey election dey come. I would have preferred another president if he or she wasn’t from pdp sha. Nigerians go hear am if Atiku becomes president.
Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 03, 2018
CilicMarin:
Thank You Mr. President The Gesture ! We Highly Appreciate.

Kind hearted President...

Ndigbo Are Strongly Behind You, Nwaokoma!

Ur Igbo is quite silly Mr Afonja grin.

1 Like

Re: I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari by donttouchme: 2:42am On Nov 03, 2018
This man does not deserve to be a local govt chairman. I spit on him.he is so useless and callous with words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN / Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.