Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation (65776 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by veesion: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Did I not say this dude might be innocent?

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

I still feel the wife was involved in this.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

Reason why his life was spared too.

The wife has a hand in this.
Trust feminists at your own peril.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook
My brother I think I believe u dat cook is innocent

If it were to b a cook that has stayed long I would have been thinking otherwise, the time is too short for him to have connived, shebi them just import am from another state

Dat woman should b grilled,
Shebi that report indicated dat d gateman overslept
Hope the woman did not drug d food she gave him to allow easy and unnoticed entrance by d hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Mftivi: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
DKM123:

Oh please, shut the hell up! I am sure you were having sweet butterflies in your tummy where you read how everyone pointed to the wife just because.... WIFE! Yet, you call yourself the intelligent one. You are actually stewpid beyond doubt.

You ask what motive a thief has? No words for your foooolish self really. There are a million and one cases of helps coming in to rob and even kill their bosses EVERYDAY and yet you still ask for motive? You are so blinded by your misogynistic self that you can't even compare the evidences against the two suspects. The only evidence you have is that she is a WIFE.

You say I am absolving an almost 60 year old woman who is probably crying in pain as I type as she has been relinquished to the life of a widow forever and whom you have NO SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO POINT TO AS THE KILLER, yet as far as you are concerned she is guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. Then the person who witnessed the murder, who ran away without as much as calling the wife or the gateman. Whom the victim's phone was found one. Who had blood stain and whose knife was found at the crime scene and who has a military past but was probably sent out for bad behaviour, the INNOCENT one just because he said "it wasn't me" after he was caught fleeing. Yet you say you are intelligent.

Oga. YOU. ARE. A. MISOGYNISTIC. DUNCE.

Pray tell, just one reason why you say his wife of many decades chose to kill him. When a story broke a few months ago about another cook who killed a single lady in her house in Lagos , you did not insist her boyfriend did it. I am sure you were one of those who said she deserved to die for hiring a cook as a single lady. That is what is paining most of you nincompoops here. That a woman hired a cook.

I pity the unfortunate woman that will be your wife. If it was your father that was killed and your grieving mother is called a murderer by nattering nitwits who are brain dead like you, how will you feel? Ode!
I have Feminists and Women who champion gender equality and women rights movement, You are nothing like any of them. Your comment is the most unintelligent submission on this thread, the person you are insulting in no way declared the woman guilty but made a constructive analysis of who could be the culprit given the possible motives for the murder. Read more books and watch Reality Shows on crime investigations, you would find that anywhere in the world the relatives of a victim are the first suspects, I have seen one where the wife was the prime suspect, so it's not a Nigerian thing, its common sense.

I hope you won't feel dumb if eventually it is proven beyond doubt that she indeed is the culprit.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by NigelCundy: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wow! I really can't comprehend how you wake up everyday with such attitude to life.

Jog on pitiable fella

DKM123:

Lmao! Remorse.... I think you are twisted mentally. You aren't psychologically okay. So you think what an " inconsequential morooon like you who is a typical closet misogynistic pig that tries to hide who he really is by claiming to be a feminist because he has a twisted brain" THINKS is important to me. cheesy cheesy

See ehn, you OBVIOUSLY agree that all the nonsense typed calling the woman the murderer is "intelligent" (rolls eyes) while my post saying the woman shouldn't be called the murderer just because.....is the only "unintelligent" post out of all your dead brain read. So SHUT DA FCCUK UP AND OWN YOUR MISOGYNISTIC SHITTTY SELF UP. Be a man and stop beating around the bush. You are a misogynistic idiat with spaghetti for brains who can't recognise intelligence even if it slapped his face. I pity your poor daughters. They will be accused of killing their husbands just for being wives.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mftivi:
I have Feminists and Women who champion gender equality and women rights movement, You are nothing like any of them. Your comment is the most unintelligent submission on this thread, the person you are insulting in no way declared the woman guilty but made a constructive analysis of who could be the culprit given the possible motives for the murder. Read more books and watch Reality Shows on crime investigations, you would find that anywhere in the world the relatives of a victim are the first suspects, I have seen one where the wife was the prime suspect, so it's not a Nigerian thing, its common sense.

I hope you won't feel dumb if eventually it is proven beyond doubt that she indeed is the culprit.

See them coming out of their tiny holes like cockroaches that they are..... I expected more mo.ronic attacks from your kinds but I guess it's just you two stewpidos for now.

See, let me tell you, your friend called my post the most unintelligent BECAUSE I talked about 95% of the comments insisting (without mincing words) that the wife killed him and the cook is innocent JUST BECAUSE THE COOK SAID HE DIDN'T DO IT. Of course, spouses can be on the suspect list but not called the murderer ESPECIALLY when there ain't a SINGLE CLUE to tie them to the murder and they already have a MAJOR suspect as a MAJOR LEAD.

You are too emotionally UNINTELLIGENT to read in between the lines that the only reason he attacked my post is because I dared say there isn't any proof to emphatically say she is the murderer and that the cook's story is fishy. So spare me your bull.crap olodo talk. In that estate alone where this incident happened, Three COOKS from same Togolese have attacked their bosses and stolen thier belongings...

....but No, the wife is the murderer. End of story. Proof? Who needs that. She is a wife so she did it...and anyone who says otherwise is unintelligent. lipsrsealed undecided (The irony, Lol)

P.S. Where did I say I was a feminist. So because I argue that the wife may not be the murderer, then I am a feminist?

When a lady was killed in Lagos not too long ago by the new COOK she hired, NO SINGLE NAIRALANDER POSTED THAT IT WAS THE PARTNER THAT KILLED HER. Instead her dead spirit was bashed from left to right by nearly all nairalanders for hiring a cook.

Some of you are so neck deep in your idiotic misogynistic ways that you don't even realise when you sound ridiculously hypocritical.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
NigelCundy:
Wow! I really can't comprehend how you wake up everyday with such attitude to life.

Jog on pitiable bra-t.

Hahahahahaha! This attitude is what you evil misogynistic pigs need to have a mental reset.

Again, I say, may your daughters be stoned as they grieve in pain and agony for killing their husbands even though they have no hand in it......and may NO ONE rise to their defense as the whole world calls them murderers even though there aren't a SINGLE clue to tie them to the murders.

Evil misogynistic pig!
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by NigelCundy: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
So, the only way to engage is to curse someone you don't know?
What if my daughter marries your son?

You really should get a life whoever you are.

DKM123:

Hahahahahaha! This attitude is what you evil misogynistic pigs need to have a mental reset.

Again, I say, may your daughters be stoned as they grieve in pain and agony for killing their husbands even though they have no hand in it......and may NO ONE rise to their defense as the whole world calls them murderers even though there aren't a SINGLE clue to tie them to the murders.

Evil misogynistic pig!
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Fhowe: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Who on earth calls her husband when you left him in the house to rush to the atm that early in the morning what was the rush to the atm for ,not adding up the normal Nigerian would use the atm on their way out make them check madam well

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
NigelCundy:

You really should get a life whoever you are or you could go and die if you're tired of life. Kill yourself bicht. Nobody will miss you.

Tufiakwa! Lol! God forbid that my lineage meets your wicked misogynistic offsprings.

Oh, now you know about insulting a person you don't know yet you were the one who first mentioned me with insults. Hypocrisy faya your asssss there.

Kill myself.... Naaaa! grin grin

Amma be here for a Loooongggg time taunting wicked unfeeling people like you who lack every iota of empathy when it comes to our women cos they see them as less humans.

Again, your bitchy mother, sisters, daughters will be called murderers and spat on as they grieve in agony over the loss of their better halves.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
NigelCundy:

You really should get a life whoever you are or you could go and die if you're tired of life. Kill yourself bicht. Nobody will miss you.

Tufiakwa! Lol! God forbid that my lineage meets your wicked misogynistic offsprings.

Oh, now you know about insulting a person you don't know yet you were the one who first mentioned me with insults. Hypocrisy faya your asssss there.

Kill myself.... Naaaa! grin grin

Amma be here for a Loooongggg time taunting wicked unfeeling people like you who lack every iota of empathy when it comes to our women cos they see them as less humans.

Again, your mother, sisters, daughters will be called murderers and spat on as they grieve in agony over the loss of their better halves.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Mftivi: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
DKM123:

See them coming out of their tiny holes like cockroaches that they are..... I expected more mo.ronic attacks from your kinds but I guess it's just you two stewpidos for now.

See, let me tell you, your friend called my post the most unintelligent BECAUSE I talked about 95% of the comments insisting (without mincing words) that the wife killed him and the cook is innocent JUST BECAUSE THE COOK SAID HE DIDN'T DO IT. Of course, spouses can be on the suspect list but not called the murderer ESPECIALLY when there ain't a SINGLE CLUE to tie them to the murder and they already have a MAJOR suspect as a MAJOR LEAD.

You are too emotionally UNINTELLIGENT to read in between the lines that the only reason he attacked my post is because I dared say there isn't any proof to emphatically say she is the murderer and that the cook's story is fishy. So spare me your bull.crap olodo talk. In that estate alone where this incident happened, Three COOKS from same Togolese have attacked their bosses and stolen thier belongings...

....but No, the wife is the murderer. End of story. Proof? Who needs that. She is a wife so she did it...and anyone who says otherwise is unintelligent. lipsrsealed undecided (The irony, Lol)

P.S. Where did I say I was a feminist. So because I argue that the wife may not be the murderer, then I am a feminist?

When a lady was killed in Lagos not too long ago by the new COOK she hired, NO SINGLE NAIRALANDER POSTED THAT IT WAS THE PARTNER THAT KILLED HER. Instead her dead spirit was bashed from left to right by nearly all nairalanders for hiring a cook.

Some of you are so neck deep in your idiotic misogynistic ways that you don't even realise when you sound ridiculously hypocritical.

Read your original comment that drew his criticism. You are a bitter person with all the cuss you throwing, I am not mad at you for cursing or anything but the rant about Nigerian men and all those bitter banter in unnecessary. A lot of us love our women and women all over the world and treat them right, so you don't come here with that first world vs Nigeria thing it doesn't apply in this case. You wrote with an undertone that leaned rather toward absolving the woman automatically cos she is a woman that was why he criticized your submission. They are all suspects and everybody can have a view without a flake getting pissed off, some people suspects the woman and gave reasons why, some already sentenced the cook but all in all they are just suspects for now.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mftivi:

Read your original comment that drew his criticism. You are a bitter person with all the cuss you throwing, I am not mad at you for cursing or anything but the rant about Nigerian men and all those bitter banter in unnecessary. A lot of us love our women and women all over the world and treat them right, so you don't come here with that first world vs Nigeria thing it doesn't apply in this case. You wrote with an undertone that leaned rather toward absolving the woman automatically cos she is a woman that was why he criticized your submission. They are all suspects and everybody can have a view without a flake getting pissed off, some people suspects the woman and gave reasons why, some already sentenced the cook but all in all they are just suspects for now.

Yadayada! Some of you deserve to be cussed to high heavens with your pretentious hypocrisies. Atleast, I am throwing it out and not PRETENDING to be polite unlike you two fake ass cry babies who mentioned me with INSULTS FIRST and then go whining about being cursed. Thunda faya una!

Typical misogynistic frauds! grin

We all know how it goes on here on nairaland na. Women hating, women bashing and all round bullying of the few females on this platform is the order of the day. I am surprised that all I am getting is "bitter, bitch, unintelligent, die" lmao. I thought it will come raining more heavily for daring to say it as it is. cheesy cheesy

I haven't had the time to post on nairaland for a while but soon I will be less busy enough to put most of y'll
Nigerian women hating morafuckas in your place especially your kinds who pretends to be protective of our women but in reality are quick to fight those who dare stand up for them... YOU are the WORST KINDS.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Mftivi: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
DKM123:

Yadayada! Some of you deserve to be cussed to high heavens with your pretentious hypocrisies. Atleast, I am throwing it out and not PRETENDING to be polite unlike you two fake ass cry babies who mentioned me with INSULTS FIRST and then go whining about being cursed. Thunda faya una!

Typical misogynistic frauds! grin

We all know how it goes on here on nairaland na. Women hating, women bashing and all round bullying of the few females on this platform is the order of the day. I am surprised that all I am getting is "bitter, bitch, unintelligent, die" lmao. I thought it will come raining more heavily for daring to say it as it is. cheesy cheesy

I haven't had the time to post on nairaland for a while but soon I will be less busy enough to put most of y'll
Nigerian women hating morafuckas in your place especially your kinds who pretends to be protective of our women but in reality are quick to fight those who dare stand up for them... YOU are the WORST KINDS.

Lol, its funny how you are sure someone you don't know fits your description of them even after mentioning several times that they are not anything like that, are you not an extremist. surely someone else reading our submissions will easily decipher who has respect for the other gender between us seeing that I have not made any remarks to berate the opposite gender. This is my last comment on this, Ndi Igbo si na odiro mma ka mmadu di ka onu akoro ya. the young man said you made an unintelligent submission, well one might give you a benefit of doubt on that and have it blamed on an emotional outburst but your subsequent comments betrays you cos seemingly it could be that you are just unintelligent. Again I have seen really intelligent women voice out for women and they are nothing like you, such flows in grace and class. You just cuss your way out to make up for an obvious lack of the ability to contribute to an intelligent discussion.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Bigwig1: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2018
crossfm:
Their is always two side to a story.sometimes their is morethan two sides to a story.I pray the police do their home work well.
Point of correction. There are 3 sides to every story your side the other person side nd the truth.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Amumaigwe: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Did I not say this dude might be innocent?

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

I still feel the wife was involved in this.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

Reason why his life was spared too.

The wife has a hand in this.
Trust feminists at your own peril.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

...and the wife also knew they would not kill the cook.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by crossfm: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Bigwig1:

Point of correction. There are 3 sides to every story your side the other person side nd the truth.
you are right but I rightfully stated it above that their is morethan two sides to a story.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mftivi:

Lol, its funny how you are sure someone you don't know fits your description of them even after mentioning several times that they are not anything like that, are you not an extremist. surely someone else reading our submissions will easily decipher who has respect for the other gender between us seeing that I have not made any remarks to berate the opposite gender. This is my last comment on this, Ndi Igbo si na odiro mma ka mmadu di ka onu akoro ya. the young man said you made an unintelligent submission, well one might give you a benefit of doubt on that and have it blamed on an emotional outburst but your subsequent comments betrays you cos seemingly it could be that you are just unintelligent. Again I have seen really intelligent women voice out for women and they are nothing like you, such flows in grace and class. You just cuss your way out to make up for an obvious lack of the ability to contribute to an intelligent discussion.

You keep throwing intelligent intelligent intelligent like the word is about to be banned. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Sincerely its hilarious as it is almost as if when you say it over and over again, you will be able to convince yourself that you aren't saying bullcrap and that this girl is actually one of the most intelligent you have come across... Kikikikikikiki!

Then the part that really made me burst out laughing causing me to spill my drink in uncontrollable laughter is the TYPICAL women comparison. cheesy cheesy
Do you sincerely think that when you (a faceless inconsequential ghost that I will never see and will never give a hoot about and probably dislike) says one woman is "this" compared to me that is "that", it will make me say......"oh, even though you came at me rudely, I apologize" or something? Lmao.

See bros, i will tell you this for free. You are a nincompoop, an ozuolododo and an imbecilic nattering nitwit! cheesy grin cheesy grin

You aren't deserving of class, f0000l.
I am not classy for retards and closet haters like you.... I roll dirrry with your pretentious-full-of-sheeeeet kinds. cheesy grin

Now, I am just having a laugh with this. cheesy
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Roushy(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by mechanics(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2018
Roushy:

There is no difference. I police could have thought he came to report to claim innocence.

The wife should be questioned on why she called her husband. Was it to confirm he was awake or eating or what?
Does she call her husband often when she's approaching home?

The security guy too has alot to answer.. Why sleep at that hour, I suppose it should be around 8-9am.

I hope the police will come out with a reasonable find
The case is really a dicey one o, i hope so.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by olajide8(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cook caught - on cctv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) / Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.