Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation (65774 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Britstar: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
no, they didn't did it. The man raned away from the country
[color=#006600][/color]

And if the wife is complicit, couldn't she have demobilized the CCTV before her phony bank visit so early in the morning?
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by donLEXY(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
I will like to help with the investigation, but I thought about it and decided not to.

Instead, I will call on @NPF to question the wife eloquently. Initially, the wife said he was poisoned by the maid, but she came back home to meet him in pool of blood.

We need an autopsy report of the cause of death, if there is poison in the bloodstream, them I can tell you he was not dead when the wife came in, she completed thebmission, by either stabbing or shooting him, hence, the reason for the blood.

I will need the autopsy report b4 I can proceed

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Brightgem(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
kidman96:
This is what happens when you marry a useless woman as a wife and you can't stamp your authority as a husband.

What do you need cook for when you have a wife? Rubbish.
Awon stampers of foot! Well done o! It's ur type that expects woman to babysit him. Ask ur self the following. What if it was the man that wanted cook maybe the wife even said no. What if, like some men he eats like 5times a day, can even wake u 12am to pound yam. Na still ur fellow men dey do like that. Eat everything. What if the cook was just a temporary arrangement for now because maybe the wife suffers some ailments making it harder to attend to house matters?

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ericmor: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
moscobabs:
Its easy to verify the cook's claim by the security.

I suspect the wife and close friend.

Cook don't need to stab you if he really one to kill u, little drop of sniper in ur soup will do the magic.

But wait did police see the Knife? Can't they make some finding through the finger print on the knife? Abi na inside Hollywood this dey work ni?

Na yankee u think say u dey abi. Or u think naija police no even know d right thing to do ni, dem no go gree do am all bcs of money

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by emperorblog(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Did I not say this dude might be innocent?

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

I still feel the wife was involved in this.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

Reason why his life was spared too.

The wife has a hand in this.
Trust feminists at your own peril.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by royalcode: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
ephemm:
That boy has surely spoken to a lawyer and they are trying to throw in a benefit of doubt.

Prosecution must be very smart otherwise this boy might get away with murder.

Scared! Yet the didn't inform the sleeping gateman, nor raise alarm after the assassins left.
How did blood get to your apron?
Why would the assassins leave the murder weapon at the crime scene?
watch the video and get details and answers to your questions
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by xtervaganza(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Watch the video yourself and you'll realise this guy is a lying criminal.

For someone who is not a killer and who just witnessed a live murder he seem pretty confident while talking
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ericmor: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
haaryobhami:

U mean Benin city Where they have more landlady than landlord cause they like to kill there husband

Lol
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by collum(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

exactly my thought when I read the wife part of story that she went out that same day early in d morning to do bank transactions. my question, if she wanted to send money to someone that early when happen to online transfer, if she wanted to withdraw that early for what purpose and how much. the wife is my only suspect
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by royalcode: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
if you watch women that kill on cable tv, the wife may not be innocent.
The cook and guard are new employees(probably people who are not aware of the living situation of the couples) and on the fateful day she left home very early.
Thinking...

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by linearity: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
columbus007:
now let me make a confession, i was once told with one of my very close acquaintance to kill somebody's husband!the wife was a sister to my friend and she said she needed someone to help her kill her husband without nobody knowing.,truth be told my legs were shaking for 2days,just because of property and the man was planing marrying another woman, fear women . i bet you all na the wife kill this man.

Dude, you just admitted to be complacency in a crime publicly on social media.

I say you are complicent because I assume you didn’t report it, if that is the case better go report it immediately else this post of yours might come back to bite you in the behind.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by royalcode: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dantedasz:
There is no video of any confession by the cook on that blog. Why Nairaland will push this false news by a hungry blogger to its front page without cross checking is baffling.
the video is on Linda ikeji's blog
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Olulinks(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook
Bro, try to check out the video of the boy's confesssion. The guy killed the man or he was involved in the plan.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by iamfromlagos(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
moscobabs:
Its easy to verify the cook's claim by the security.

I suspect the wife and close friend.

Cook don't need to stab you if he really one to kill u, little drop of sniper in ur soup will do the magic.

But wait did police see the Knife? Can't they make some finding through the finger print on the knife? Abi na inside Hollywood this dey work ni?
Bros, I guess you watch FORENSIC FILES a lot.
This is Naija.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

Don't be too hasty in your "stand". This is not the first time househelps would kill their boss
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by royalcode: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Guestlander:

He allegedly stole the victim's phone, that is not a normal reaction for someone who just went through a traumatic experience.
That the point I find difficult to understand. His story may have sounded perfect if he had not left with the victim' s phone
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ericmor: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Alexabeb291:
A rich man with no cctv in his house..Nawa for some 9ja rich men ooo, we don't value our lives at all unlike the white men

So having CCTV means you value ur live abi? If you don’t have a skeleton in your comboard y should u be afraid. Even with CCTV they still kill and still don’t get the killer in some cases.

Watch crime and u will even see someone caught on CCTV self serving for crime he didn’t even commit but was latter release bcs of the real criminal confession. Not to now talk of naija NPF that will know d truth but won’t follow it all in the name of money
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Really? My issue is why the wife had to the bank so early and call the husband on her way back and the new security man still sleeping even at that time.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Olulinks(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
paparazzi1987:
The wife story sef get K-Leg. The cook might have ran away out of fear and ignorance.

NPF should question the wife and gateman. When it comes to murdered case, everyone is a suspect including closest relatives.

But i trust 9ja police, by the time they deal with this guy, infact he will confess that he was the one that killed Bola Ige and Abatcha undecided
I saw the video, my observation was that the guy wasn't innocent. He has hand in the man's death.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
paparazzi1987:
The wife story sef get K-Leg. The cook might have ran away out of fear and ignorance.

NPF should question the wife and gateman. When it comes to murdered case, everyone is a suspect including closest relatives.

But i trust 9ja police, by the time they deal with this guy, infact he will confess that he was the one that killed Bola Ige and Abatcha undecided
LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

The two guys above should read the comment below:

ephemm:
That boy has surely spoken to a lawyer and they are trying to throw in a benefit of doubt.

Prosecution must be very smart otherwise this boy might get away with murder.

Scared! Yet the didn't inform the sleeping gateman, nor raise alarm after the assassins left.
How did blood get to your apron?
Why would the assassins leave the murder weapon at the crime scene?

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ericmor: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Well, the victim happen to be my boss friend and when I saw the picture of the Togolese wanted, I was like why would he do such
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by GuntersChain(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
the enemy is within.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nicerazor(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
paparazzi1987:

well put sir....I don’t think the cook need to physically engage the victim or stab him if he wants to kill him. A little drop of sniper or other substance can do the havoc.
1. If he engaged oga in a combat what is the possibility that he can overpower him? He wouldn’t want to take chances if he need to eliminate his boss.
2. in the shocking revelations he said the gateman was not at his beat when he (cook) was going out.
3. Why can’t the gateman stopped the cook from running away in the first place?
4. ‘the alledged killers came in ‘immediately madam went out’ plus security was not at his duty post at this time...I want us to be aware of the connections btw madam’s departure, gateman left his beat, the killers came in.
5. The cook is a foreigner and knows he won’t come out innocent because he would be the prime suspect so he had to talk to his legs.
6. The gateman and madam needs to be questioned too.
7. If the cook really killed his boss i don’t think he will go back to ondo state where he was well known and not head to cotonou or togo which cost nothing less than 20k to get him there?
*hands crossed, let’s wait for the police to do their job.

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Deepfreezer(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
2 or 3 cctv camera at home would have solved all this problem.
And these are the so called educated Nigerians.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by persius555(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Many rich folks don't want surveillance system in their house because they hid skeletons in their cupboard
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by crossfm: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
bmos:

Why the boy took off to Ondo immediately after the murder?
my dear,just like I said if the police do their job well then we will know who is the culprit .back to your question,I don't know the boy and if he is faund guilty he should face the law squarely,but in this life when somethings hapune the shock will be too much that you become confused.most time in situations like this peaple tends to do the first thing that comes to their mind even when it's foolish.Another factor that you must not forget is our police and how they handle cases like this.most times the witness altumatically turned to the culprit without investigation.
Being a nobody also doesn't help in Nigeria.he must have seen cases where the voice of the poor was never head so he felt running will be the easy way.mind you this are just assumptions. Thanks.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by RTSC: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
The wife is the number one suspect.

The first question in any murder investigation is
Who benefits the most?

That question have solved many murders.

The wife obviously benefits the most. The assasin may even be her secret lover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by hardbody: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ategberoson:
that maid is not innocence of the crime as y'all are claiming and with my instinct motion the woman is involved

no assassin enter the house. the woman recruited the maid to murdered her husband, She's definitely the same person that made her to escape Abi how did Togolese that Lagos is their popular settlement knows ondo?

this smart wife is the one that recruited lawyer to nurtured the maid on what to say. if NPF didn't scrutinize this investigation very well these people might be exonerated and that would surely made another person with such intention to get a tactics

my verdict, the woman influenced the change of the security man and maid, she recruited another gateman and maid to accomplished her mission

if how these new maid and new gateman are recruited is not investigated

if the reason behind the retrenchment of the former house helps is not investigated as well there is no how they will get to the root of this case

the maid is involved

the chief wife is involved and the gateman is aware. objection sustained

I notice that you desire to be a lawyer or better still talk or write like lawyers. Nothing wrong with such desire, but beyond the technicalities and rigours of logic and precedent, go and learn the basics of written and perhaps spoken English. I have seen many terrible lawyers in my life time but you are tonnes of miles below the worst of them all.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by LuciferYaweh: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
maasoap:

The two guys above should read the comment below:

Any of the culprits could of smeared blood on his apron after the act - maybe that's why he ran.
If it was him, he could have easily disposed of the bloody apron.

Why would he leave the murder weapon at the scene? He would have taken it along with him if he committed the crime.
I should be the one asking you that question.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Ategberoson(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
hardbody:

I notice that you desire to be a lawyer or better still talk or write like lawyers. Nothing wrong with such desire, but beyond the technicalities and rigours of logic and precedent, go and learn the basics of written and perhaps spoken English. I have seen many terrible lawyers in my life time but you are tonnes of miles below the worst of them all.

who's this spoilt toy again? thought as a grammarian that you want fools like you to believe you're you will point out my blunders and correct me to construct a proper English next time since you've decided to be my invisible teacher here

I'm polite in my response because of my good mood today. if next time you tried to use me learn words here again, you will regret ever coming to this world

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by arrestdarrester: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Adieza:
I Pray NPF do more Good work.
The wife should be interrogated too.

If you tell NPF to do more work dem go think say you dey tell them to torture the guy. If dem torture the guy him no go know when him go confess say na him kill Dele Giwa (no pun intended)
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by RTSC: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
hardbody:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.